Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting PLUS [Serious] Im so tired of this shit life and shit planet

C

curried98

Banned
-
Im so tired of suffering every day in and out. Getting up 5 days a week and militarywagecucking from 7 AM to 4 PM, just to come back everyday to my small empty dorm with no significant other waiting for me with gleaming eyes... Im so tired of walking by myself, head down, hands in my pocket because i feel to worthless to be able to look anyone directly in the eyes. Im so tired of seeing happy couples from the corner of my eyes laughing,kissing, and basically being all over each other while i know that i will never have that kind of companionship in my entire godforsaken "life". I use to feel sad, and angry... but now i cant even feel that, i just feel cold and hollow. If i wasn't such a pussy ass bitch i'd have blown my fucking brains out a LONG time ago. Even though im in the military and i know that i'd probably die first before alot of you, my dream is one day that a world war might kick off, that TRULY involves the whole world, that way millions upon millions of people can suffer and die horrible deaths along with me whether they are white,black,brown.yellow idgaf. That way even though i might get killed, hopefully someone will be able to do it for me, my preference is to get sniped and get my head blown off, quick and painless...

Last edited:
We need another war. Full blown nuclear Holocaust that will end the life on Earth as we know it.

someone nuke Israel first please

We need another war. Full blown nuclear Holocaust that will end the life on Earth as we know it.

someone nuke Israel first please
This but unironically