Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Plz share stories of bad things that happened to your oneitis

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Share bad things that happened to your “crush” or just a girl that you liked and rejected you.

Nothing bad ever happens to mine, they just go on to live perfect lives despite the negativity I wish upon them.

come on guys, I need this life fuel.

Had a crush in high school. White
Stalked her insta
It was all pictures of her with niggers :cryfeels:

Had a white foid crush next year
Saw her hanging out with a goblino Mexican

Stopped having oneitises after that. Hope they both have fucked kids and become single mothers tho. However it seems like they all live perfect lives while I rot

Don't think I ever had one tbh, I was too busy getting picked on by Brad and Tyrones

I have none. they all lead fullfilling lives :feelsrope:

the only girl that i loved is happily married now :feelsrope:
X2. To Chaddam. Making a ton of money, perfect life. Probably have cute perfect kids by now. :woke:

ive never asked girls i liked

She failed math class back when we were studying together , I failed too

Never had oneitis, so no story.

but some <18 blonde light eyed stacy got addicted and was dating a drug dealer and living with him. Idk how she is now.

She's still single but I used to stalk her or FB and I have enough reasons to believe she's a lesbian now.

She's still single but I used to stalk her or FB and I have enough reasons to believe she's a lesbian now.
Not for Chad she’s not. :feelsYall:

I would never know as they've all vanish off the face of the earth either when I was rejected or because I knew them in school, they're all gone just like everyone else I knew from school.

Share bad things that happened to your “crush” or just a girl that you liked and rejected you.

Nothing bad ever happens to mine, they just go on to live perfect lives despite the negativity I wish upon them.

come on guys, I need this life fuel.
I found out the guy my crush liked and influenced him to crush her feelings

says she is depressed(because no chad) but yet she has orbiters wanting to support her

My oneitis deals with many problems at her home. She's depressed all the time.

One time a Chadlite approached her and she was extremely happy for a while, she even asked me if he liked her JFL. Fuck my life.
crush her feelings

Based, this is what bros do.

One of mine turned into a fugly lesbian whose partner is a hideous troll :feelspuke: And ever since Trump got elected, she's been losing her mind :feelsgah: The other one dropped out of college and is a total loser that works some soul-crushing desk job. Too bad, she could've had someone who cared about her, but I guess I was too ugly and an inkwell. HA!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back