Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL PMs by a clown

• Thread starter Deleted member 5653
  • Start date
Deleted member 5653

Deleted member 5653

日本語の学ぶことが出来ない
-
Anyone else got messaged by @Monk of Failure ? Like, I dont even know him.

Is it some stalkercel?
Awsnap

Its over for pmcels

He does have the avi of "the smiling man" who is supposed to be a late night street stalker

Nope. I rarely get PMs unless it's a warning or someone complimenting my avatar.

He does have the avi of "the smiling man" who is supposed to be a late night street stalker
Legit been paranoid about it ever since he pm'd me...

Hanekawa5

It's over. Fbi got you on lock

I have no context to draw a conclusion one way or another about the topic. Has he ever pmed you before? Did you ever pm him before? Has he been pming other people?

only PMs i ever receive are warnings from that turbofaggot knajjd

I have no context to draw a conclusion one way or another about the topic. Has he ever pmed you before? Did you ever pm him before? Has he been pming other people?
Never pm'd him.

relaxed boyo. Just wanted to chat after seeing your rational view on Caucasian people on a thread.
It was weird and you legit creeped me out, now I am paranoid that you gonna doxx me or some shit...

Fumino

This anime character legit looks like a boy.
Bird

Pretty sure you just want to see boys when looking anime girls so your perspective is biased. Can you believe this man called Hanekawa a boy @DoctorBlythe
relaxed boyo. Just wanted to chat after seeing your rational view on Caucasian people on a thread.
PM probably are good way, you just picked wrong person bro I am real paranoidcel, sorry man.

His pfp is really how is face looks, don’t look under your bed tonight @Fabio

Who is he? :feelstrash: fbi?

Mogs me. The majority of my PMs are warnings from that obnoxious cunt knajjd.

it's weird if someone shows interest in you and pm's you?

Yeah, he asked me what I thought of the survey results. But I talked to him once prior.

Ive got them too

no, no one pms me first
4815399F E9ED 4C11 BAA0 7FEDBF01BB70

He pms me every day, im scared honestly.

He's coming for you buddy boyo

The only pms I get are dick pics

I get pms but i dont reply :p:chad:

I dont ever get PMs and when I do its from other males, Ive never had a girl PM me on this forum

And I thought I pm'd people too much...
Joker and i thought my jokes were bad

i never get Pms

View attachment 155033
Pretty sure you just want to see boys when looking anime girls so your perspective is biased. Can you believe this man called Hanekawa a boy @DoctorBlythe

PM probably are good way, you just picked wrong person bro I am real paranoidcel, sorry man.
can u imagine calling this gay
56df00e0dce0157732d5f2b0e64300fd75ba99a4 hq

now i'm tempted to pm u just to make u even more paranoid :feelshmm: