Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"PoC" is just the politically correct way of saying "ethnic"

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
"PoC" has always made me laugh. The only people who say it are people trying to be politically correct, but in my opinion it ends up being more racist/offensive as a result. Literally creating an "other" category for EVERYONE who isn't white :feelskek:. Normies are the biggest racists of all.

Exactly, isn’t ‘white‘ a colour too?

only soys and liberals use that term
same with non latinos that say "latinx" imo

"PoC" has always made me laugh. The only people who say it are people trying to be politically correct, but in my opinion it ends up being more racist/offensive as a result. Literally creating an "other" category for EVERYONE who isn't white :feelskek:. Normies are the biggest racists of all.
Most of the people trying to enforce those distinctions aren't even non white either. It's mainly weird white liberals as Alex Jones has said in his broadcasts sometimes.

I find it especially hilarious because, by and large, Whites are the only ones that actually have color. Every ethnic is some shade of brown, has brown eyes and jet black or dark brown hair.

Meanwhile, Whites can blue, green, hazel etc. colored eyes; blonde, copper, red etc, hair; and you can see the red of our blood in our skin and the blue in our veins.

"Piece of crap" isn't very polite!

"People of color" is a term that makes no sense if you think about it, since black is the absense of color and white is the mix of all colors. Also, white people have many different eye- and hair colors while blacks and other so called PoC are mostly all dark brown and brown in both.

Last edited:
Liberals only care about tyrones and ethnic foids anyway.

nobody will stop me from saying Nigger