Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Pol cuck asking why men don't find toasties hot

• Thread starter Deleted member 16023
  • Start date
Deleted member 16023

Deleted member 16023

KHHV GANG
-
This is what retardation looks like , liking 18-19 years old women is duh god damn Jews why don't you like older women

And of course he is british, the most cucked nationality in the world

ppl rly need to stop giving that whore attention

people not only liked very young women "back in the day" but they also fucked the living shit out of them as soon as puberty hit

Wtf is that different person, photoshopped, or what?
It must be tbh. Look at the chin and the neck. It's not compatible. And the nose on the left pic is too flat

Older Foids are starting to realize that they are garbage

It's because they're toasted and roasted.

You LITERALLY

Just because a girl is slender doesn't mean she can't be shapely. Saying it does is just landwhale and chubby chaser cope. Slender and shapely is the gold standard for feminine beauty, and something not even normies can hope to attain without a 7-figure annual income. Even just slender or just shapely is beyond sub-6 guys. Mid-to-low tier normies have to go whale hunting.

He could just express hate for that whore, bit no, pederast need to spread roastie propaganda

Wtf I thought based on what this guy is saying that she is a genetic shit plank, but no she has the average body most girls have when young unless you live in fat fuck America.
19991972.gif

Landwhale can drive o 5193049

He can find his type in good ol'America.

It must be tbh. Look at the chin and the neck. It's not compatible. And the nose on the left pic is too flat
tbh I think it is the same pic

Asian foids in asia use the same procedure on their noses

they use tape or some other weird devices to make their nose more skinny and caucasoid

jfl at still going on there

I don't support bele Delphine I was just pointing out pol believes 29 year olds are hotter than 19 year olds.

Bel Del cumbum is making cash of fools,only weak men pay these cunts.

the guy is right tbh.

seems like guys nowadays have lower testosterone levels and don't like sexually dimorphic females

the guy is right tbh.

seems like guys nowadays have lower testosterone levels and don't like sexually dimorphic females

Most western females are past "it" around mid to late 20s. Years of alcohol, drug and junk food consumption are the reason of this as well as third wave feminism and slut culture.

the guy is right tbh.

Most girls in america lose their virginity by 13 and start using drugs and alcohol around the same time. Most by the time their 25 look 50. And unless your looking at some super liberal soy boy I'd say most guys are normal testosterone wise. Most guys are just super depressed nowadays so they give up which is why you hear right wingers call young guys "lazy".

Have u ever heard about preference, sweaty ?

In older times, they liked older women with large breasts and fat asses. Ho wait:

5250268-3x4-700x933.jpg