Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Poland wants to let in 100 000 Filipinos

Whites are a dead race. Zombies who don't know they're dead but are dead all the same.

Shame.

Nothing will happen. Except the Phillipnas will cuck their men for Polish Chad.

If you can't to go to SEA then bring SEA into your home, lifefuel for crackercels, ngl. Poland is going to have a tsunai of gook pussies, you all are gonna ascend boyos, celebrate.

Whites are digging their own graves, they thought by liberal philosophy and leaving the church they could advance become more civilized and yet these ideas of liberalism, freedom, gender equality and feminism is killing them. Birth rates are lower than ever, Polish sluts go to the west and ride Chad dick and Tyrone dick and doesn't marry. Traditionalism doesn't exist anymore and it will only go down from here on, you destroy the family structure then you will destroy your own kind. The family is EVERYTHING, when you destroy family you destroy heritage and ancestry. JFL

filipinos are the most powerful race in the world

If you can't to go to SEA then bring SEA into your home, lifefuel for crackercels, ngl. Poland is going to have a tsunai of gook pussies, you all are gonna ascend boyos, celebrate.

It is lifefuel for Polish subhumans tbh, but don't forget that when these SEA sluts discover their true worth in Europe they will run hypergamy to a new lvl and will only allow Chad to fuck them. JBW only works when whites go to certain countries, it does not work in their own countries when the competition is to high.

fillipinas are the BIGGEST whores for white cock, they'll do anything do escape their brown manlet ricecel men, this is massive lifefuel for slavcels

Last edited:
> close to them culturally, due to the Catholic faith among other things.”

I wonder how these Polish conservatives are going to feel when the "conservative catholic Filipinos" they imported look and act like this

11026582 828835723872221 3139606192295712210 n

Being cucked is okay as long as they praise jesus and not allah.

wtf i thought poland was based.
when did they get infiltrated by we-have-to-replace-our-population-with-immigrants-retards?
this is exactly the shit that has happened here in germanistan. must be a contagious disease.

Poland is just another cucked Western country. JFL İf you ever thought it was Muh based

According to the news article the move was to boost born rate to replace the falling birth rate by locals.

That means if that plan is successful, Poland will be the first one to have hapa residents, a move unwelcomed by nationalists in which Poland is known for its nationalism.

That will spell disaster

wtf i thought poland was based.
when did they get infiltrated by we-have-to-replace-our-population-with-immigrants-retards?
this is exactly the shit that has happened here in germanistan. must be a contagious disease.
Was the plan all along, millions of Poles have been encouraged to leave their country and work elsewhere, then there is 'no choice' but to bring in turd worlders to make up the labour shortages. Bit like in my country, when after WWII, they brought thousands of darkies in to replace the Whites that had died fighting.

It's all just enforced population displacement, only it's done via manipulation of the economy these days rather than herding people into cattle cars at gunpoint.

Lifefuel for polandcels. Easy white-worshipping SEA pussy delivered right to your door

:feelskek::feelskek:t b h

Easy, they bring SEA to you.

Filipinos are disgusting subhumans. A filipino coworker friend of mine once invited me over to his house for dinner. The moment I stepped into his house I was presented with this horrendous smell. It got worse when they served me food and it looked like raw or half cooked fish in like a puddle of a bowl with plain rice. It stank like shit and tasted like nothing.

Filipinos are disgusting subhumans. A filipino coworker friend of mine once invited me over to his house for dinner. The moment I stepped into his house I was presented with this horrendous smell. It got worse when they served me food and it looked like raw or half cooked fish in like a puddle of a bowl with plain rice. It stank like shit and tasted like nothing.

Filipinos home smell a lot yeah

Poland has the lowest birthrate in europe. I think its like - 2%

They need it tbh. All their people are going to the EU and they're smart enough to pick a race that wont give them problems tbh
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
lol and i thought eastern europe might be the one place the white race holds up in
EE birthrates are the worst in Europe

Last edited:
Poles are smart af they let hot filipinas and ukrainian girls come.

Whites are digging their own graves, they thought by liberal philosophy and leaving the church they could advance become more civilized and yet these ideas of liberalism, freedom, gender equality and feminism is killing them. Birth rates are lower than ever, Polish sluts go to the west and ride Chad dick and Tyrone dick and doesn't marry. Traditionalism doesn't exist anymore and it will only go down from here on, you destroy the family structure then you will destroy your own kind. The family is EVERYTHING, when you destroy family you destroy heritage and ancestry. JFL

whites genetic weakness is empathy and liberal

those genes need to be eliminated if the white race is going to survive

asians need to stay the fuck away from fish FOREVER. that smell is awful and never goes away.

Filipinas are absolute garbage tier. But fair play to them for sucking in beta buxers from the west.
Lifefuel for polandcels. Easy white-worshipping SEA pussy delivered right to your door
They will get entitled to white chad only once they reach Poland like most noodlewhores in the west

give 50 zloti to an philipi women to suck ur dick
??????
profit

Filipinos are Based Catholics just like Mexicans are Based Catholics. Right-wingers should have issues with neither :feelsautistic: :feelshaha:

Fake news. You really think filipinos will come here, instead of germany, france, britain etc? Although I quess our government have shit in their pants, as Ukrainians will leave our country to work in Germany soon enough, so it's probable that they will try to import people from shitholes. BUT at least they we are smart enough to take people from shitholes that have something in common with us(like Ukraine, Philipines[they are catholic too]), and from shitholes where people actually work. I will gladly take filipinos instead of africans or arabs. Actually biggest non-european minority in Poland are Vietnamiese, and they are okay. But we have like I don't know 70k of them, so I highly doubt that 100k of filipinos would come here. Maybe 10-30k. For a almost 40 milion country it's not that much. Poland is still almost completely polish, last year I saw non european people only when I traveled to big city, and in the average sized city where I lived I only saw asian guy like once or twice(in a full fucking year)