Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Police dead and crushed by truck (currycel) after a pullover of richfag from speeding

>50IQcel

>50IQcel

Puuha-Pete
★★★★★
Ded2
Ded1Ded 3Posh1

4 piggies in blue got squished between a truck driven by a currycel after he swerved into the emergency lane

The police were stopped in the emergency lane because they pulled a richfag over for speeding 140km/h

All the NPC normies are blaming the richfag for death of the piggies in blue (police)

Richfag always wins. Based currycel truck driver. $ for 1 deal. 400% returns

Last edited:
yea i gotchu bro

fixed for you

Kinda impressive how all of the pigs expired

important to note that one of them was a hole pig(kek)

Is there a link to the article

View attachment 243490View attachment 243491View attachment 243492View attachment 243493

4 piggies in blue got squished between a truck driven by a currycel after he swerved into the emergency lane

The police were stopped in the emergency lane because they pulled a richfag over for speeding 140km/h

All the NPC normies are blaming the richfag for death of the piggies in blue (police)

Richfag always wins. Based currycel truck driver. $ for 1 deal. 400% returns
J F L

@PPEcel thoughts?

bestgore.co
edgelord thread tbh

@PPEcel thoughts?

I don't get it, why was a truck driver doing 100 km/h in the emergency lane?

It's great that no one of value was killed, but driving under the influence of drugs is generally bad, so I can't describe this as based.

@LastGerman thoughts?

It's great that no one of value was killed, but driving under the influence of drugs is generally bad, so I can't describe this as based.

@LastGerman thoughts?
Maybe to bypass traffic so he could deliver to another contract faster. The emergency lane is clear. Or drugs affected him.

Damn man who thought it was a good idea putting a curry behind the wheel of a big ass truck?
Have these fuckers ever typed in the words "Traffic" and "India" on Liveleak?

They wouldn't have pulled up a foid for speeding.
They would of to try & slip her their digits to which she'd respond with disgust unless one had the right face.

Wouldn't the roads have been empty since everything is under quarantine? why did the cops even give a shit is someone speeds on empty roads?

@LastGerman thoughts?

The Porsche driver who was pulled over was doing 150 and on drugs. The cops were rammed by a different guy, no indication he was.

The Porsche driver dodged the truck of peace because he went to take a leak on the side of the road about 30 minutes into the traffic stop.

Wouldn't the roads have been empty since everything is under quarantine? why did the cops even give a shit is someone speeds on empty roads?

The Porsche driver who was pulled over was doing 150 and on drugs. The cops were rammed by a different guy, no indication he was.

The Porsche driver dodged the truck of peace because he went to take a leak on the side of the road about 30 minutes into the traffic stop.
30 minutes for a traffic stop involving obviously observed speeding, these guys work slow huh, no wonder not one of 'em was able to avoid the semi, strike all day on the lanes.

Last edited:
I think he went ER
He was on drugs and blacked out after the collision.

Here’s a quote from the Porsche driver. He’s a 41 year mortgage broker named Richard Pusey.
In the body-cam footage she can be heard groaning before Mr Pusey allegedly says to her: "There you go, amazing, absolutely amazing. All I wanted to do was go home and have some sushi and now you f---ed my f---ing car."
6069F9A1 4EF9 4678 BCA9 05B101E23F25

Last edited:
Based and vehicularmanslaughterpilled

Dude the word "between" is supposed to be followed by two entities.

Your post is barely intelligible.

Funny. The douchebag porsche driver has a noodlewhore wife and a noodlewhore ex-gf.

Dude the word "between" is supposed to be followed by two entities.

Your post is barely intelligible.
sorry , i was low on sleep. haven't slept well for too long

So this dude is married to a Chinese noodle JFL

Just be white

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back