Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Police in Canada drag man out of his home for violating Covid rules

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Fuck communism, I hate that it's taking over the West. We need fascism, and soon.

If 311 led to this I would have snitched on covid parties more often. Also, what language are they speaking?

Fuck communism, I hate that it's taking over the West. We need fascism, and soon.
In a fascist system, police is also very likely to drag you out of your house for offending the glorious leader and/or the ideology, or if one of the ruling elite doesn't like your face.

All the niggercels/ethnicels who voted for this should be very happy, "hehehe starting communism on a global scale to own whitey".

UK, Germany, France, USA, Canada all have one thing in common.
It is the overwhelmingly stupid people living in those Countries.
We need to go back, and treat the minorities like slaves again.
None of this shit would take place, ohhh.
Also, remove the kikes from positions of power, and take away the women´s rights.

That´s it.
Agency back to your hands.

UK, Germany, France, USA, Canada all have one thing in common.
It is the overwhelmingly stupid people living in those Countries.
We need to go back, and treat the minorities like slaves again.
None of this shit would take place, ohhh.
Also, remove the kikes from positions of power, and take away the women´s rights.

That´s it.
Agency back to your hands.

Sounds good but how?

Some cumskin snitched

@ThoughtfulCel

What a surprise a country ruled by the son of Fidel Castro and seeing that result.
Who would have expected that.

Sounds good but how?
That´s the thing.
Without normies on your side, one cannot possibly win the war.
They are essential to overthrow the jews.

Educate them, at least your family members.
I´m very open on hating jews IRL. ( in my language )

That´s the thing.
Without normies on your side, one cannot possibly win the war.
They are essential to overthrow the jews.

Educate them, at least your family members.
I´m very open on hating jews IRL. ( in my language )
I'll need to educate myself first, I get that there are evil people trying to start this communist takeover and want to demonize whites and men and are trying to breed us out of existance I just can't seem to make the connection between that and jews yet.

Also maybe I could talk to my cousin or my best friend. But I can't even convince my parents or my brother that there's a leftwing bias on social media without them going full-retard raising their voice and getting triggered. once I'm educated on it and convinced this is the truth I'll probably tell them, idgaf anymore about their retarded bluepilled opinion of me and told them I'm voting far-right this election as well (took me a while though).

Last edited:
Some cumskin snitched

@ThoughtfulCel
Good he deserved it LMAO

2020 08 05 13 12 51

In a fascist system, police is also very likely to drag you out of your house for offending the glorious leader and/or the ideology, or if one of the ruling elite doesn't like your face.
tenor.gif

They're both the same thing only one is nationalist and the other globalist.
Tbf, I'd prefer nationalism. I'd rather be libertarian than either, of course, and live in a meritocracy, but that's utopian as fuck.

This tbh authoritarian goverments irl will always be corrupt because people are fucking niggers

Yeah well, it's a choice between Scylla and Charybdis.

They are white so nobody will talk about "police brutality" or "abuse of power". Just ignore this completely.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back