Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Police respond after arrest of a black man in Anne Arundel County goes viral

WØLF

WØLF

Still a comfy NEET
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/E9aFDfS1R9A

MARYLAND — Anne Arundel County police released information Saturday in regards to an arrest made on October 19 after video of the incident went viral.

Police say at 3:18pm, officers were conducting traffic enforcement in the area of Shady Side Road and Deale Churchton Road and conducted a lawful traffic stop.

While completing the traffic stop, officers obtained information regarding the identity of the passenger, Antoine Lee Wedington.

Wedington had two active arrest warrants on file through Anne Arundel County, police said.

According to police, officers advised Wedington of the active warrants and that he was under arrest.

The officers requested Wedington to exit the vehicle in order to take him into custody.

After numerous verbal requests for Wedington to step out of the vehicle, officers physically removed him and placed him under arrest, police said.

The driver, who appears to be his spouse, was cited for the traffic violation and was released on scene.

Wedington was transported to the Anne Arundel County Detention Center for processing.

He was charged with resisting arrest and served with the Anne Arundel County Circuit Court Bench Warrant – No Bond, and the Maryland Parole Commission Retake Warrant/Detainer.

Police say Wedington made no complaint of injury during the course of the arrest.

Why don't people just cooperate with the police rather than trying to be intellectuals by finding loopholes in the law

Why don't people just cooperate with the police rather than trying to be intellectuals by finding loopholes in the law
Police aren't always the best. They once told me my mother could press assault charges on me for hitting her after she hit me and that she was in the right to force her way into my room when I needed space (and she knows that I should be left alone when I need space) cause it's her house. She didn't in the end but the police still looked at and spoke to me like I was utter human garbage for even touching my mom (incident is long over and no charges were pressed. I thankfully live elsewhere now)

Police aren't always the best. They once told me my mother could press assault charges on me for hitting her after she hit me and that she was in the right to force her way into my room when I needed space (and she knows that I should be left alone when I need space) cause it's her house. She didn't in the end but the police still looked at and spoke to me like I was utter human garbage for even touching my mom (incident is long over and no charges were pressed. I thankfully live elsewhere now)

That's not a comparable situation, because police and most of society will always support a woman in a confrontation against a male, there is no point tryna fight back or make intellectual debates

That's not a comparable situation, because police and most of society will always support a woman in a confrontation against a male, there is no point tryna fight back or make intellectual debates
Just saying it's not Always The best idea to do what police say. Most if the time it is but there are still situations where you should stand up for yourself and your rights

Just saying it's not Always The best idea to do what police say. Most if the time it is but there are still situations where you should stand up for yourself and your rights
wdym? The police weren't asking you to plead guilty were they? Fuck the police, but if you get in a situation like the guy in the video cooperate or risk death.

wdym? The police weren't asking you to plead guilty were they? Fuck the police, but if you get in a situation like the guy in the video cooperate or risk death.
nice necro

Everything was being recorded. His argument was also great to the point that I would believe someone if they said he studied law school. Also if I were in his position I wouldn't fear death. If my rights were being denied that easily I probably would see death as a plus

Also if you just abide by what the police say they may take that power and push it a bit far. Like if you feed a seagull more will come expecting food. If you accept his ridiculous request he might push it further

nice necro

Everything was being recorded. His argument was also great to the point that I would believe someone if they said he studied law school. Also if I were in his position I wouldn't fear death. If my rights were being denied that easily I probably would see death as a plus

Also if you just abide by what the police say they may take that power and push it a bit far. Like if you feed a seagull more will come expecting food. If you accept his ridiculous request he might push it further
you're being a tad bit unreasonable. A cop escalating the situation even further if you're cooperating is highly unlikely, unless he really hates you for whatever reason, and even then that would be an outlier.

Logic and reason can go out the door when dealing with police in a situation like this. They have God complexes and are right no matter what, so why even bother trying to iq mog some egomaniac when it'll result in your situation being worsened?

You don't fear death and I can respect that, but most do, and it would be in their best interest to cooperate( especially if black) in order to not visit gandy.

Low IQ cretin, I always cooperated wid d popo and a few times they give me warnings instead of traffic tickets.

you're being a tad bit unreasonable. A cop escalating the situation even further if you're cooperating is highly unlikely, unless he really hates you for whatever reason, and even then that would be an outlier.

Logic and reason can go out the door when dealing with police in a situation like this. They have God complexes and are right no matter what, so why even bother trying to iq mog some egomaniac when it'll result in your situation being worsened?

You don't fear death and I can respect that, but most do, and it would be in their best interest to cooperate( especially if black) in order to not visit gandy.
It's not that I want to iq mog and often can't think of words to defend myself. But I grew up liking everything to be fair (lifes unfair I get it) but when someone unfairly does something to me specifically I like to defend myself even if it puts death on the line

Also I do fear death but it's less stressful to think about when someone does it for you (otherwise I wouldn't be here)

but none the less if something unjust happens towards me. I do not care about rank or role in soyciety and will defend myself

It's not that I want to iq mog and often can't think of words to defend myself. But I grew up liking everything to be fair (lifes unfair I get it) but when someone unfairly does something to me specifically I like to defend myself even if it puts death on the line

Also I do fear death but it's less stressful to think about when someone does it for you (otherwise I wouldn't be here)

but none the less if something unjust happens towards me. I do not care about rank or role in soyciety and will defend myself
fair enough

That criminal nigger mogs us all!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back