Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Policefags want to chase incels

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
Look what this totalitarian regim wants to do to unattractive men.

Incels will be rounded up and shot at soon.

Looks like that

Get arrested for your thoughts theory.

I think hunting us will just lead to more mass shooting attacks.

It will soon be illegal to be ugly and male.

They will eat their donuts just for chasing virgins ( while being cucked by chads and pretty boys:feelskek:)

Imagine arresting incels while your wife and daughter get fucked by chad, the irony is so real it hurts

Raising awareness about the cuck movement and the violent tendencies within its fringe could help prevent acts of violence towards incels before they occur

Raising awareness about the cuck movement and the violent tendencies within its fringe could help prevent acts of violence towards incels before they occur
Already prevented.
I apreasiate your paradoxical sense of humor

We are getting rounded up and pushed into a corner like sex offenders.
I hate cops. I wouldn't piss on one if they were on fire.

"In 2014, E.R., 22, an incel member killed six people (including two women) and injured 14 others in Isla Vista, California. He explained his predicament, “I’ve been forced to endure an existence of loneliness, rejection, and unfulfilled desires all because girls have never been attracted to me.”"

Looks like they did some of their homework lol

They think we are scared of them. It's surgery or suicide. If you cannot afford surgery, you can get creative and "kinetic" with your suicide. How do they expect men who are AWAKE to just remain docile, cope, and lick society's boots when they have no future and their human rights are being ignored. The healthcare system in America needs to cover our surgeries, there is no other way to even begin thinking about "peaceful" solutions to this problem. Until our just and legitimate demands are met, sinking the ship is preferable.If we get our surgeries, most of us will no longer be a "domestic threat" because we'll being learning a foreign language and saving up to move to another country and never come back.

If they ever start involuntarily committing us, arresting us, and profiling is just because we're black pilled... There would be even less reasons not to retaliate with violence. The way my face looks now, the fact that I'm too poor to afford the surgeries I need means that I have no problem being martyred for my beliefs and convictions and I shall have a big pepe grin on my face if I take one of Caesar's bootlickers down with me when he tries to nail me to the cross.

Also, when I was a kid, I used to graffiti anti American shit on the tombstones of dead cops and dead soldiers and I'd burn the little American flags on their graves.

They think we are scared of them. It's surgery or suicide. If you cannot afford surgery, you can get creative and "kinetic" with your suicide. How do they expect men who are AWAKE to just remain docile, cope, and lick society's boots when they have no future and their human rights are being ignored. The healthcare system in America needs to cover our surgeries, there is no other way to even begin thinking about "peaceful" solutions to this problem. Until our just and legitimate demands are met, sinking the ship is preferable.If we get our surgeries, most of us will no longer be a "domestic threat" because we'll being learning a foreign language and saving up to move to another country and never come back.

If they ever start involuntarily committing us, arresting us, and profiling is just because we're black pilled... There would be even less reasons not to retaliate with violence. The way my face looks now, the fact that I'm too poor to afford the surgeries I need means that I have no problem being martyred for my beliefs and convictions and I shall have a big pepe grin on my face if I take one of Caesar's bootlickers down with me when he tries to nail me to the cross.

Also, when I was a kid, I used to graffiti anti American shit on the tombstones of dead cops and dead soldiers and I'd burn the little American flags on their graves.
I would rather commit suicide than to be docile sheep in this dystopia
Free and effortless suicides :feelsokman:
good point!

Last edited:
Bunch of fucking pigs. Fuck them.

That way they can murder an unarmed person without normalfags batting an eye.

What a fucking joke JFL. Sting operations? Undercover agents? Heightened security at yoga studios?

Talk about shoving taxpayer money into an incinerator.

Death to policefags in minecraft

If that eventually happens, could isolationmaxxing be a solution?
Isolationmaxxing is always a present solution.
Incel gang hide up

((( Shut it down )))
You have no rights inkel
Get arrested for your thoughts theory.

I think hunting us will just lead to more mass shooting attacks.
Cause and effect.
Nature seeks balance.
It will soon be illegal to be ugly and male.
Lets burst the final bubble

Last edited:
Last edited:
Why are blueniggers so dumb? its like they can't fathom that everything we do is based on our treatment by society. Who the fuck denies that having any of the deficiencies listed in the article makes women not attracted to you? Cops should already know that any violence we do against women is minimal compared to the chads and normies beating their gfs/wives? The amount of domestic violence yearly is literally 10000x worse than anything we've ever done.

This is why we need to revolt. These retards and their handlers are too dumb to effectively manage anything.

If that eventually happens, could isolationmaxxing be a solution?
Only solution is for every incel to join up in one area and fight the government for control of it. The number of incels as a whole dwarfs every other group of males and all government security personnel. The problem is that many incels are in denial. We need to continue spreading the blackpill. We need to form a collective political will in order to act as one cohesive force.

What a fucking joke JFL. Sting operations? Undercover agents? Heightened security at yoga studios?

Talk about shoving taxpayer money into an incinerator.