Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Polish "dres" pushes a foid to the ground in pro-abortion march

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
Whores vs tradcommunitymaxxed marriagehavers. Truely I have a dog in this fight. Sarcasm.

Listen to those female screeches, literally demons. Slavic women hate Slav men so much to the point where they would go out and march for right to genocide all Slav babies.

Whores vs tradcommunitymaxxed marriagehavers. Truely I have a dog in this fight. Sarcasm.
Same tbh. As a foid hating antinatalist I see it as defenders of slavery battling defenders of murdering and whoring. Both can go to fuck but seeing a foid get btfo is always making me happy.

I saw a couple of Polish tourists and one of them was really good looking. Slavic men, you are lucky.

they scream "this is a war" but act surprised when anyone starts fighting them (or even defending himself) :feelshaha: pussy pass denied bitch

ZGT

Let them fight tbh
They are always talking about how they enjoy incels fighting with each other. Let them have their turn with that kind of angst and frustration.
Same tbh. As a foid hating antinatalist I see it as defenders of slavery battling defenders of murdering and whoring. Both can go to fuck but seeing a foid get btfo is always making me happy.
Based tbh

Birth control and abortion is a double edged sword in that they help keep amount of new children down but also enable foids to have casual sex way easier.

Still birth control and abortion is a single time cost while a child requires years of tax money diverted from single males.
There's no easy solution here imo.

Wish more men was this based. Surprised white knights didn't hound him

"peaceful protests"

They are always talking about how they enjoy incels fighting with each other.
Wait so that's a thing? From what I have seen in my life, incels are probably the least internally fighting community out there. Inceldom literally brings men together no matter their other beliefs or race, etc. I am not seeing fights anywhere between incels, not big ones at least.

"B-but Po-Poland is b-based"

Wait so that's a thing? From what I have seen in my life, incels are probably the least internally fighting community out there. Inceldom literally brings men together no matter their other beliefs or race, etc. I am not seeing fights anywhere between incels, not big ones at least.
Redditors like to hype up any disagreements between incels just to cause drama and encourage doubt about incel communities.

Also a lot of contrarian cucks like to be fence sitters and pretend to above it all saying that feminists and incels are the same thing when they have no clue and are just trying to act like they dgaf.

the most difficult challenge foids face is not being able to kill their offspring..

Foids are such natural nation destroyers, even when you implement a law that isn't in favor of them for once they will Reeeee and cause trouble like a 10 year old kid. Frankly if all men stood up and said no to these fucking foids, the nanosecond that happens all foids will be in the kitchen and thier rights revoked.