Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Polish foid on Tik Tok (I guess) shows how self-important she is

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17VmdN0kobQ

"I'm a Polish woman,
Strong, smart, feminine,
Confident, independent,
Caring, funny, straightforward,
Painfully honest."

This is what all these whores think of themselves, while in reality everything of this is bullshit. Just change "strong" to "have everything done for me and thus I am not tired" and "confident" with "self-important" and the rest is 100% bullshit. Polish foids are one of the worst because the western social-economical system of freedom for foids is here but at the same time these high T cucks "males" are still living in the times of chivarly and treat them like princesses. Same problem as in Russia I think but at least there they control their women somewhat AND their women tend to be good looking while polish foids look very bland and actually - ugly - with their potato noses, small lips, no curves.

No wonder the nazis put poles in concentration camps

fuck man you had to write the translation down. when I don't understand what she's saying she seems like less of a bitch

The video has more dislikes than likes.
A readhead, clearly not even real Polish/slavic whore.
Some Slavs have red hair. It is extremely rare tho. Most are brunette or blonde

Last edited:
Brutal lowrespill.

She's far too pixely to be very important

Some Slavs have red hair. It is extremely rare tho. Most are brunette or blonde
What is genetic admixture? Red hair is extremely rare because it's a type of trait that is diminished by other traits (I forgot how it's called, it's the same as when niggers have babies with whites, the baby is brown not white always). Slavic genes have brown and blonde hair as you said (mostly brown). This proves there's very little slavic genes in her since those genes would get rid of the red hair. She has different genes, not slavic.