Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Polish language is blackpilled

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
our nouns have three genders: masculine, feminine and neuter
the masculine gender further splits into masculine-personal (for people), masculine-animate (for animals) and masculine-inanimate (for objects)
in the plural form most of these distinctions are lost and you end up with only two groups: masculine-personal (męskoosobowy) and non-masculine-personal (niemęskoosobowy; it used to be also called żeńsko-rzeczowy = feminine-thinglike) aka everything else
Polish nouns literally imply there are only two kinds of things in the universe: human males and the rest (females, animals, objects) :feelshaha:
sounds pretty :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: to me
A

dedsrs: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_grammar

Polish is indeed an interesting language.

Finnish doesn't even differentiate between he/she. We just have "hän" for both genders. Some feminist cunts have complained that is discrimination against gender minorities. How the fuck is it discrimination when everyone is called the same?

Mazurek dabrowskiegos me

Finnish doesn't even differentiate between he/she. We just have "hän" for both genders. Some feminist cunts have complained that is discrimination against gender minorities. How the fuck is it discrimination when everyone is called the same?
wtf I'd think it's perfect for feminists :lul: but I guess they can't feel like special snowflakes
LangFocus in his vid about Finnish actually suggested that the lack of distinction of genders is very pro-gender equality, but I guess they can never be satisfied

Based, something similar happens in spanish but theres no neutral so feminists and cucks created a neutral one jfl it sounds fucking stupid

wtf I'd think it's perfect for feminists :lul: but I guess they can't feel like special snowflakes
LangFocus in his vid about Finnish actually suggested that the lack of distinction of genders is very pro-gender equality, but I guess they can never be satisfied

I've seen that video. It's pretty good but doesn't show all the cool features of Finnish. Like most European languages have 1 infinite form for verbs but Finnish has 5

Based, something similar happens in spanish but theres no neutral so feminists and cucks created a neutral one jfl it sounds fucking stupid

Yes it's true kek, I knew a Mexican fat fuck male femist from a videogame forum that used it

Not only that but w/e :feelstrash: