Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Polish slut takes tyrone home to give him "polish food", gets pregnant and now she cant find the guy.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Screenshot 20180405 165022

https://polishforums.com/genealogy/african-guy-krakow-dated-67992/
Lol at this slut, trying to show him polish hospitality must mean having unprotected sex.
And now she's trying to find him as if he has any intention of sticking around.
Come on we all know tyrones are infamous for being good fathers.
I hope her and tyrones baby got aids.

So the polish hospitality is fucking a dude you met in a bar? I hope tyrone never sees her again

I hope she finds him and they raise the baby properly. the baby didn't do anything to deserve growing up with a retard as a parent.

I really hope she doesn't go for abortion

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Unwanted Pregnancy Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Use Contraception Like Nigga Swallow Your Birth Control Pills Haha

Unfortunate for the child tbh but she got what she deserved

I hope the comments were roasting the shit out her.

I hope the comments were roasting the shit out her.
Oh yeah. First post was someone telling her to get an abortion and to leave Poland. OP posted a link to the thread, you can go read it if you want.

Polish women are the biggest fucking whores on the planet.
Their entire history consists of being invaded and raped.
First the Germans, then the Russians, now Tyrone.
And before anyone says "m-muh pure Slavic waifus", female Slavs are the biggest whores for the BBC meme on the planet

LMAO, she's fucked now!:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:. Her smv is gonna take a dive now.

HA HA HA, stupid fucking slut. Hope she enjoys raising a nigger.

another roastie down gentlemans :feelzez:

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Unwanted Pregnancy Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Use Contraception Like Nigga Swallow Your Birth Control Pills Haha
Real nibba shit

Such racism. If shes a slut she'd of fucked any gl or exotic guy. Sluts gonna slut either way.

She'll still be desired by other men.

jfl at us that post is from fucking 2013 :lul: :lul: :rage:

I've been telling you guys this for fucking ages now, Polish women are the biggest whores out there.

Hitler should've finished us off tbh.

Such racism. If shes a slut she'd of fucked any gl or exotic guy. Sluts gonna slut either way.
If that's true than how come she got nocked up by some random African guy when there where way more white guys in her country

If that's true than how come she got nocked up by some random African guy when there where way more white guys in her country
He's exotic/ good looking perhaps. Women want that. They don't have the same racial loyalty as men.

Where I'm from the reputation of Polish people is controversial. We think the poor people are shady hookers and thieves, while the normies are honorable and easy going.

Where I'm from where Polacks are the majority, I see genetic trash all around me and want to crawl under a rock.

will any polish slut be interested in a curry manlet?

actually don't answer that....

Polish woman are the biggest whores do not expect anything else. I hear they are a large percentage of prostitutes in countries like Spain.

In the UK these polish whores all have black babies in their prams.

It's actually making me fucking rage because a curry can never pull this off, a paki would get lynched in Poland. Yet Tyrones have white femoids inviting them around and spreading their fucking legs for them and getting impregnating REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Blacks can't be incel, i've had enough.

That's Polish hospitality huh? Damn I need to go there.

>An entire nation of women literally ok with being impregnated and dumped by low iq subhumans
"Blackcels" literally do not exist, prove me wrong.
Protip: You can't.

She didn't invite him to her home for food, it was just an excuse to get him over so he could fuck her. "We ended up sleeping together" is fucking bullshit, they both were thinking about that from the moment they meant. Girls say shit like that all the goddamn time to make it seem like they aren't sluts.

Excellent, she will have her whole life negatively impacted because of one night of being a whore.

I've been telling you guys this for fucking ages now, Polish women are the biggest whores out there.

Hitler should've finished us off tbh.
Tell me more about polish women. I heard from other guys too that they are sluts, love ethnik dick and are mentally ill.

The welfare state will be there to save this slut. I hope her family disowns her (the correct response to a mudshark)

What a stupid fucking cunt. She deserves to raise a "child" without the father and have the constant reminder and embarrassment whenever that thing is running around, coal burning whore.

Disgusting fucking pig. I hate mudshark whores.

Have fun raising that mongrel by yourself, whore. It will cut down on your time for whoring you dirty fucking slut.

The child is Hapa
IT'S OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Have fun raising that mongrel by yourself, whore. It will cut down on your time for whoring you dirty fucking slut.
KEK no she won't. She will probably find some polish cuck to betabuxx her and her little mutant.

In the UK these polish whores all have black babies in their prams.

It's actually making me fucking rage because a curry can never pull this off, a paki would get lynched in Poland. Yet Tyrones have white femoids inviting them around and spreading their fucking legs for them and getting impregnating REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Blacks can't be incel, i've had enough.
Idiot troll. Ban please

will any polish slut be interested in a curry manlet?

actually don't answer that....
Yes, tons are

EDIT: O wait manlet you say. Sorry bruv

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

polish woman are know the to be the biggest whore of europe.

If I hear another ethnic going "Just Be White" I will simply link to this thread.

>I invited him so he can taste so polish food and hospitality

oh, he tasted it all right

Tyrone walks out on baby niglet, poor kid will suffer racism and discrimination because his mother is a whore.

LOL, get rekt stupid fucking whore.

Shame he didn't murder her afterwards. She deserves it...ah well, maybe she'll die during childbirth.

Stopped seeing a white girl right after fucking her raw? Legit Tyrone right there. Let's hope she doesn't find him IAm

she had unprotected sex without caring about the consequences.... well bitch, now enjoy the consequences.