Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Polish slut takes tyrone home to give him "polish food", gets pregnant and now she cant find the guy.

she had unprotected sex without caring about the consequences.... well bitch, now enjoy the consequences.
Worst thing is that since the baby will be born in poland, the little niglet will slay white women like mad.

Polish women need gassing, end of.

I hope tyrone gets away with this. When a women forces a child onto you she deserves not to get child support, afterall its her decision to not use birth control as well :).

It might be risky for us to come inside woman, but if you are looking good enough a woman won't care who you are and fall so blindly in love with you that you can have free unprotected sex and get away with it

Worst thing is that since the baby will be born in poland, the little niglet will slay white women like mad.

Polish women need gassing, end of.
I can't imagine how much of a pussy that BBC will slay speaking FLUENT Polish lmaooo

Just be black bro, it's over for sub9.5s whites

I can't imagine how much of a pussy that BBC will slay speaking FLUENT Polish lmaooo

Just be black bro, it's over for sub9.5s whites
I wonder if it's this bad in the baltics aswell.

I wonder if it's this bad in the baltics aswell.
It's like this wherever there is a predominantly white population.
In my country of Albania it dosnt really happen because there isn't any blacks, but once the young Albanian girls are born and raised in the West, more then 50% of them end up going for exclusively black guys and don't give Albanian guys like me a chance in hell.

I love pierogi

Damn, that slut disgraces my username. That kid will turn out awful.

Women will still avoid me if I go to poland.

does the truth hurt retard?(In this particular case why would it)

I live here and see it first hand.
No you don't, if you did you would know it was you who was the retard.

If it was the truth why so many UK blackcels, including on last night stream the chat was many UK blackcels all talking to each other

No you don't, if you did you would know it was you who was the retard.

If it was the truth why so many UK blackcels, including on last night stream the chat was many UK blackcels all talking to each other
I think I'd rather base something of what I see with my own eyes than what I see on some fucking stream chat you neek :lul:

I think I'd rather base something of what I see with my own eyes than what I see on some fucking stream chat you neek :lul:
You're a fucking troll and you'll be banned from here eventually

that is all

I hope she has HIV too

Im polish guys rly bulive me if u are black poland is like Asia for white man hate u woman love u rly i seen SO fucking many 1/10 blacks with harems blackcel = fakecel

Scientific studies > your eyes

Dumb subhuman sack of shit.

Im polish guys rly bulive me if u are black poland is like Asia for white man hate u woman love u rly i seen SO fucking many 1/10 blacks with harems blackcel = fakecel
You still need to be rich if you want to slay in Asia as a white, blacks can literally be 1/10 dirt poor refugees and still slay.
BLACKCEL=FAKECEL

So the polish hospitality is fucking a dude you met in a bar? I hope tyrone never sees her again

So is EE SEA but for ethnics? This is the third post since yesterday that I have talking about ethnics slaying there

So is EE SEA but for ethnics? This is the third post since yesterday that I have talking about ethnics slaying there
It is.

However unlike this guy

EE men are big, tough and built like brick shithouses

so watch yourself if you plan to run this game

It is.

However unlike this guy

EE men are big, tough and built like brick shithouses

so watch yourself if you plan to run this game

:lul: I saw that video on Friday. That dude is legit a 3. Wouldn't slay anywhere besides Asia and he's living it up. True about EE men though, thats why the ethnics just hit it and run. Don't want to stay around for Sergei and the gang to show up and fight about some honor shit

:lul: I saw that video on Friday. That dude is legit a 3. Wouldn't slay anywhere besides Asia and he's living it up. True about EE men though, thats why the ethnics just hit it and run. Don't want to stay around for Sergei and the gang to show up and fight about some honor shit
Word, the pussy in EE is good, but it's all about the splash-and-dash

>I invited him so he can taste so polish food and hospitality

oh, he tasted it all right
[automerge]1526241112[/automerge]

I need proff and pictures for this ffs..you cant just throw that shit like that...

[automerge]1526241112[/automerge]

I need proff and pictures for this ffs..you cant just throw that shit like that...
He's an idiot bbc troll ignore him

I hope she finds him and they raise the baby properly. the baby didn't do anything to deserve growing up with a retard as a parent.

I really hope she doesn't go for abortion

Fuck that. Her body, her choice, her responsibility. Poor afro-chad shouldn't be baby-trapped because he fucked a girl he knew for two weeks.

Fuck that. Her body, her choice, her responsibility. Poor afro-chad shouldn't be baby-trapped because he fucked a girl he knew for two weeks.

yes he should. it was his decision

There should be capital punishment for bearing a mixed baby.

No, it was her decision. She could have an abortion or pop a morning after pill. Deciding to have sex =/= deciding to have kids.
he could have worn a condom.

they're both pretty dumb