Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Political asylumcels- how was the process?

opsec

opsec

Captain
★★★★★
I'm currently looking into one way tickets for Russia, Cuba, or France.

My home country is terrorizing me and I have been officially stripped of freedom of speech.

This profile on this website is a digital search warrant to these dogs.

Where do I go?

Anywhere outside of the west is better

Pakistan or Iran.

why not germany? They'll take you with open arms

Go to Syria. Hopefully the Russians will drop a bomb on you and you will go to meet Allah.

go to Sweden and run poor refugee game on blonde SJW nords. the "men" are so cucked there you'll have no competition

Bump. I was looking for more serious responses.

Any guides on fleeing the country? Legally speaking, I'm still a free man and haven't committed any crime. Haven't been charged. Haven't been convicted.

I will be fleeing legally.

Where do you currently live?

USA, Australia, or Canada. Europe is fucked.

You won't get asylum; start learning Persian or Arabic or something and just emigrate.

say tommy robinson is hunting you down and you got to get the fuck out asap!

LOL You had me going there. Believing you were from a 3rd world oppressive regime
bro. this is the country that brought us Guantanamo. you cant seriously think my post history tied to my identity will fare me well against law enforcement.

bro. this is the country that brought us Guantanamo. you cant seriously think my post history tied to my identity will fare me well against law enforcement.
Well I doubt that any western coubtry will accept you if you want to get political asylum.