Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Politics and institutionalized religion are all about looks just like most things in society

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Real Stalin:

Propaganda Stalin:

Real Jesus:

Isaiah 53:2 King James Version (KJV)
2 For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.

Propaganda Jesus:

brutal .
Nobody would go to church if we switched depictures of jesus for how he really looked .

I don't see how any incel could believe in a benevolent god. Benevolent to Chad, Tyrone, and females maybe.

I don't see how any incel could believe in a benevolent god. Benevolent to Chad, Tyrone, and females maybe.
Only an apathetic or cruel god could create a world riddled with so much unfairness inserted into each and every layer of the paths of life, with so much lookism, so much petty tribalism, so much pain and boredom outweighing all happiness, and that rubs in our faces every day the lives of those who win at every turn, thriving and celebrating because of the traits they were born with, controlling all of society and establishing a world where only they can rule.

Last edited:
Even church people bullied and excluded me. There is no God for my face.

Only an apathetic or cruel god could create a world riddled with so much unfairness riddled into each and every layer of the paths of life, with so much lookism, so much petty tribalism, so much pain and boredom outweighing all happiness, and that rubs in our faces every day the lives of those who win at every turn, thriving and celebrating because of the traits they were born with, controlling all of society and establishing a world where only they can rule.

That's why I gave up Christianity two decades ago. The only theological positions that make sense are: atheism (there is no god); agnosticism (it's indeterminable whether god exists); deism (god created the universe and then fell asleep at the wheel); or misotheism (god is a malevolent SOB!)

As a kind of sandcel, the jesus pill destroyed me he went from an ugly brown ethnic to white blue eyed chad

Everything is about looks

Take heed christcucks, you're falling for the same halo effect which makes you suffer (which your god wouldn't allow if he were real).

Sometimes ruthless turboautists are successful in politics, see Ted Cruz or Hitler.

brutal .
Nobody would go to church if we switched depictures of jesus for how he really looked .
I was watching the final part of a Brazilian film about Moses with my mom but I couldn't watch it for very long. Moses was being portrayed by a tall, NW0, full beard, dark hair and blue eyes Chad with perfect squarish face, and the other relevant/good characters were also gl and the giuy from the mob who says that the commandments are nonsense was an ugly nowooder with a low trust face.

Lookism is fucking everywhere, I want out.

re
Real Stalin:

View attachment 166718

Propaganda Stalin:

View attachment 166719

Real Jesus:

View attachment 166721

Isaiah 53:2 King James Version (KJV)
2 For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.

Propaganda Jesus:

View attachment 166722
real jesus did not look like that. and stalin had better bones than the fake one he just had a crackhead smile and didn’t shave

real jesus did not look like that
Probably not exactly like that, but this is based on the marks on the Holy Shroud so it's definitely closer to the truth than tall, white, green/blue-eyed Chad Jesus. It's stated by the prophet Isaiah that Jesus was ugly.

Imagine how much attention a tall white Aryan Chad would draw in that geographic region in that era. Jesus didn't draw any attention due to His looks.

Muhammed was according to the quran a light skinned beautiful person but pictures of him were forbidden guess why

Lookism is a law of nature

Only an apathetic or cruel god could create a world riddled with so much unfairness inserted into each and every layer of the paths of life, with so much lookism, so much petty tribalism, so much pain and boredom outweighing all happiness, and that rubs in our faces every day the lives of those who win at every turn, thriving and celebrating because of the traits they were born with, controlling all of society and establishing a world where only they can rule.

Maybe there is a god but he’s just indifferent because he doesn’t have morals and principles like humans. Morals and values are man made and subjective. A supreme being like God wouldn’t give a fuck about our perceived problems because in the grand scheme of things, they don’t matter.