[News] Poll: 40% of UK foids admit having been unfaithful. And half of them say that their husbands/partners remained oblivious about it

B

Big Yikes

Banned
-
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Posts
1,049
Online
19d 14h 54m
According to an in-depth sex and relationship survey conducted by Femail, one in five British adult women has had an affair — and 40 per cent of those have been unfaithful to their current partner. What’s more, nearly half of those husbands and partners — 47 per cent, according to the women we polled — remain oblivious to the fact that they were, or indeed are, being deceived.

And those are just the 40% who ADMIT it...

And those are women of ALL age ranges.

Now take 40% + x (for the amount of women who did but did not admit it) + y (for the higher percentage among more liberated young foids) + z (for those who are open about just wanting "open" relationships, etc.) = virtually if not literally all young women are total whores and monogamy does not exist anymore.
 
needsolution

needsolution

Banned
-
Joined
Jul 24, 2019
Posts
20,521
Online
57d 19h 46m
degeneracy...
 
turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥
★★★★★
Joined
May 2, 2018
Posts
11,809
Online
61d 12h 24m
you knew this shit was going on in the background, chickens are coming home to roost :feelslala:

total collapse NOW, nuke+snuggie style
 
IsolationHurts

IsolationHurts

Spanish 29 KHHV Aspie Nostalgiacel
★★★★
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
3,384
Online
9d 9h 50m
Can't wait for human extinction.
 
Indari

Indari

Kimochi on pp
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
19,258
Online
48d 10h 35m
ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Archaeologist
-
Joined
Apr 5, 2018
Posts
15,546
Online
51d 21h 10m
In other words, 1 in 5 women are heartless worthless scum and should be executed
 
M

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-
Joined
Jul 14, 2019
Posts
10,273
Online
111d 12h 33m
Women empowerment, in a nutshell.
 
kampman

kampman

Irrelevant
★★
Joined
Nov 17, 2017
Posts
1,137
Online
38d 4h 11m
Man up, get married and enjoy being cucked brah :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
 
manicel

manicel

cya
-
Joined
Oct 4, 2019
Posts
16,559
Online
48d 4h 27m
40% admits it the other 60% is lying
 
WawelDragon1683

WawelDragon1683

Banned
-
Joined
Apr 17, 2019
Posts
6,870
Online
39d 17h 7m
The real number is far higher.
 
FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 13, 2018
Posts
27,335
Online
83d 2h 1m
This is evidence why women's rights is a mistake.
We gave them rights but they started doing stupid shit.

It's like letting a kid do anything he wants
 
GoyimWithAttitude

GoyimWithAttitude

Welcome to 2019, try not to kill yourself.
-
Joined
Oct 3, 2019
Posts
2,993
Online
12d 2h 27m

And those are just the 40% who ADMIT it...

And those are women of ALL age ranges.

Now take 40% + x (for the amount of women who did but did not admit it) + y (for the higher percentage among more liberated young foids) + z (for those who are open about just wanting "open" relationships, etc.) = virtually if not literally all young women are total whores and monogamy does not exist anymore.
Hahahaahahahahaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahhaahahahahahaahahahahajahajajjajajaja:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::woke::woke::woke::woke::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::woke::woke::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::woke::woke::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree:
 
ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 31, 2019
Posts
9,538
Online
53d 10m
Committing to a woman is and always will be cucked.
 
Top