[Experiment] [Poll] Are foids human beings with sentience and a soul?

Are foids human beings?

• Yes

Votes: 17 23.9%
  • No

Votes: 54 76.1%

• Total voters
CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Major
★★★
77d 9h 9m
This thread makes it clear theres many cels here that still believe foids have value beyond what their vagina brings and also believe a foid is even capable of love, let alone loving them. Love requires a brain with consciousness, higher thought processes, compassion, etc. Human beings deserve human rights because they are aware of their existence and experience feelings like love.

Do you actually believe foids have the brainpower necessary to be considered a human being who deserves the same rights as other human beings?

WØLF

WØLF

I CAN'T BREED
★★★★★
109d 9h 14m
Make the poll public. Expose the cucks.

Autismus Maximus

Autismus Maximus

Recruit
★★★
4d 1h 5m
The requirement for sentience is a philosophical can of worms in itself.

Some say highly intelligent animals, like Koko the Gorilla, achieved sentience because they understand death and have a sense of self, be it less developed than a human one. Intelligence alone, though, is not necessarily a guarantee for sentience, at least in the way we measure it. You could create a self learning AI that beats every IQ test you throw at it within an instant, and if you went a step further, and made an extremely complex AI, you could fool people into believing it was an actual person, but still it would not be sentient, it would just give the illusion.

Risking to sound like one of those LGBTDi-fags, I believe a reductionist approach to sentience to be overly simplistic. There is not one cut-off below which a being is not sentient, and above of which it is, but rather it is a multidimensional spectrum (as in, more than two variables), where you can define areas of increasing sentience and sense of self.

So, my short answer is that I believe the average foid to be sentient, but less so than a man, as evidenced by their massively inflated egos and their sense of entitlement, their general lack of empathy and their blind following of fads.

gigacel123

gigacel123

IncelTears: A Bunch of Pedophiles
-
5d 17h 56m
The lowest tier of sentient

NothinButAComedy

NothinButAComedy

Officer
9d 18h 11m
Yes they are still humans just repugnant ones

Lone-Star

Lone-Star

Ponyfuckercel
★★★★★
33d 54m
Ban everyone that said yes.

TheMostAncientcel

TheMostAncientcel

Banned
-
5d 12h 50m
If they had sentience that would make them even more vile as they would willingly ignore the horror of their nature and the despair they bring to incels. So both answers can be based/cucked depending on the perspective

Btw on a general level it's human hybris thinking that sentience is the ultimate state of being or the deepest way to perceive existence. Higher beings could not have sentience but a more developed and impossible to us to comprehend way of experiencing the wholeness. In the end aren't indian janitors all about freeing yourself from your ego/sentient perception of this illusory world?

Adachi

Adachi

The world has gone straight to shit
-
1d 19h 48m
Women are indeed humans, not like it helps though since humans are generally shit. Also I'm starting to believe all you want to do is get screen capped on reddit, absolutely pathetic.

Disappointment.png

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★
38d 1h 39m
No they don’t have souls. Islam even says hell is full of women. And Christians had a conference where they discussed whether women have souls.

EyesAreSoCold

EyesAreSoCold

Overlord
★★★★★
161d 11h 24m
They are humans imo. As for if they have souls I can't say.

OwlGod

OwlGod

‎‎‎‎‎‎
★★★★★
32d 9h 47m
They of course have sentience, the difference between us and females is that they're extremely average in everything and from a logical point average is mediocre so it's fair to assume that they're low sentience.
So yes they're like the same fucking entity.
Females have pretty much the same brain and they're extremely average;rarely end being on the end side of an spectrum and almost never stands out in anything and thus similar in everything.

happiless

happiless

Overlord
★★★★★
100d 36m
If souls are real then foids don't have them

Cope_Time

Cope_Time

Veteran
★★★★
18d 7h 57m
I don't but something is definitely wrong about them, for example why everything is invented/discovered by males?

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
160d 17h 22m
this. they are just barely above robots.
@soymonkcel thoughts? I used to think foids were fully robot tier almost but cause they can do AP and few other spiritual things, clearly they have some sentience

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
116d 19h 31m
If they are conscious, then they are aware of the pain and fear they feel when we go ER

soymonkcel

soymonkcel

Trying to reach longevity escape velocity.
★★★
26d 12h 19m
This thread makes it clear theres many cels here that still believe foids have value beyond what their vagina brings and also believe a foid is even capable of love, let alone loving them. Love requires a brain with consciousness, higher thought processes, compassion, etc. Human beings deserve human rights because they are aware of their existence and experience feelings like love.

Do you actually believe foids have the brainpower necessary to be considered a human being who deserves the same rights as other human beings?
So, my short answer is that I believe the average foid to be sentient, but less so than a man, as evidenced by their massively inflated egos and their sense of entitlement, their general lack of empathy and their blind following of fads.
They make up excuses to dehumanize us too. Every homogeneous group dehumanizes the Other. We are in a worse position, tho.

If they had sentience that would make them even more vile as they would willingly ignore the horror of their nature and the despair they bring to incels. So both answers can be based/cucked depending on the perspective
That's categorically wrong. They are sentient regardless of them being aware of that or not. We are unaware of a lot of things a.k.a. the subconscious.

@soymonkcel thoughts? I used to think foids were fully robot tier almost but cause they can do AP and few other spiritual things, clearly they have some sentience
I hope none of you are saying the thing of women not being conscious seriously. These are the things that make me doubt wether you are serious or just shitposting (I hope it's the latter). Them behaving like pieces of shit with us or lacking self awareness about certain behaviors has nothing to do with consciousness. Women (wtf, humans) can (un)consciously choose to damage others. Them not having consciousness is the most unscientific thing I've seen on this forum, considering how much you appreciate science (else how did you get blackpilled, boyos?). Such claims have no scientific background. The furthest people go here are talking about some religious fundamentalists discussing the issue. Is that all you got? :what:

The only thing happening here is that we have a strong opinion about them because we are the most affected by the contempt they feel towards us and thus, we become obsessed with their flaws. Only natural. A group dehumanizes the Other/Otherness, as I said. We dehumanize them because we see them as cold, manipulative, hypergamous holes, like they were barely sentient or incapable of empathy. They dehumanize us because they see us as barely sentient misogynistic beasts, incapable of empathy, that only think about sex and are violent towards them. Any group dehumanizes the adversary, we react to it instinctively, as it was a predatory menace (and it is, in a certain way).

Long story shot: can they have consciousness and be utter pieces of shit? 100% That's not female nature, but human nature. Because don't forget that Chads and normies also treat us like utter pieces of shit. We are just more sensitive to the attitude of women towards us because we want something from them. That's it.

foidologist

foidologist

sewers
★★★★★
37d 21h 25m
Where's the maby option

dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

the youngest youngcel
★★★★★
11d 18h 59m
When they stop treating me like dirt, maybe i'll change my answer.

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Major
★★★
77d 9h 9m
I hope none of you are saying the thing of women not being conscious seriously. These are the things that make me doubt wether you are serious or just shitposting (I hope it's the latter).
I am of course being disingenuous by only focusing on females. Consciousness is probably a spectrum. Up to 75% of human beings are not truly conscious. And foids have 15% less brain matter than men do, so at best they are 15% less conscious than men are. Maybe some foids on the extreme end of the spectrum do have enough brain matter and intelligence to qualify as a sentient being... I'm just not sure and I bet doing scientific studies that could prove some foids are sentient would be banned.

View: https://medium.com/datadriveninvestor/some-people-dont-have-an-inner-monologue-and-i-am-one-of-them-1c47a0e8b48a

I don't but something is definitely wrong about them, for example why everything is invented/discovered by males?
Brain size. Foid brains are too small to invent stuff or concentrate.

Last edited:
soymonkcel

soymonkcel

★★★
26d 12h 19m
And foids have 15% less brain matter than men do, so at best they are 15% less conscious than men are.
I understand it makes sense intuitively, but that's not right. Most of that mass pertains to areas of the brain in charge of motor functions and other non-conscious stuff, and that without considering most of that extra mass is just white matter. In other words, we have a larger brain on average because we have a larger body (that need more neurons to be able to be controlled) on average. We have a bigger homunculus. Are women less conscious because of this? Maby, but if so, the difference is minuscule. By your logic, elephants and whales should own us on being conscious. They presumably don't.

They have amygdala. They feel the same things overall we feel. They have prefrontal cortex just like us. They are aware of their own death. They do have empathy, just not with us because they see us a threat (jfl).
I'm just not sure and I bet doing scientific studies that could prove some foids are sentient would be banned.
Lately science is getting politicized indeed, but what I'm talking about has more than one or two decades old.

I think anyone here would agree with me that we, as a species, don't know enough even to ponder what consciousness is and where it resides in the brain, if it even resides in a specific subpopulation of neurons.

The right answer to your poll is: we can't ultimately know.

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Major
★★★
77d 9h 9m
Most of that mass pertains to areas of the brain in charge of motor functions and other non-conscious stuff
BS, I dont buy that.

You're also discounting a lot of womens feelings are just feigned. They pretend to have feelings, they practice crying from a very young age, and can basically cry on comand by age 6. Women kill their own children either before or after birth with no remorse, maybe a few fake tears if they get attention. They live life on autopilot, stepping on people with out a care in the world.

If they are conscious, then they are not conscious in the same way men are. They are conscious in the way a reptile is.

DeepSea

DeepSea

Recruit
★★★
48d 6h 0m
It's ironic that some of the same people here who view themselves as subhuman (less than human) consider women to be fully human. Men, not women, created culture and civilization, which is what distinguishes us from animals. If men had never forced women to completely submit to their authority, civilization would have never been born.

When men are given complete freedom to do as they please, civilization propers. When women are given freedoms, societies become sick and dysfunctional. A woman can only become fully human by completely submitting to the authority of a man and refraining from engaging in socially harmful behavior. Modern foids are subhumans by the litteral definition of the word and their degenerate behavior will eventually cause civilization to collapse.

Societies that empower women are doomed to failure.

Most of that mass pertains to areas of the brain in charge of motor functions and other non-conscious stuff, and that without considering most of that extra mass is just white matter. In other words, we have a larger brain on average because we have a larger body (that need more neurons to be able to be controlled) on average.
This is only part of the explanation and doesn't explain why men are more intelligent on average than women.

We have a bigger homunculus. Are women less conscious because of this? Maby, but if so, the difference is minuscule. By your logic, elephants and whales should own us on being conscious. They presumably don't.
Just because a being is conscious doesn't make it human. All sentient animals are conscious. That doesn't make them human, though.
They have amygdala. They feel the same things overall we feel.
Many animals species have an amygdala-like brain region. Humans are hypersexual and male sexuality is very different from female sexuality. I have never felt the desire to fuck Chads and neither have you. So, no, women do not feel the same things we feel.

They have prefrontal cortex just like us. They are aware of their own death.
None of this makes them fully human. Subhumans with down syndrome also have a prefrontal cortex.

They do have empathy, just not with us because they see us a threat (jfl).
Animals also have empathy, or at least a basic form of empathy.

Last edited:
Saber

Saber

Officer
★★★
12d 17h 14m
InvisibleCel

InvisibleCel

The essence of man is fear
★★★
5d 7h 32m
Who voted yes?

Subhuman Orangutan

Subhuman Orangutan

5'4 Gigantopithecus
1d 13h 14m
Absolutely not.

lifeisbullshit95

lifeisbullshit95

Another day another mental breakdown.
★★★
14d 8h 51m
They are don't cope you know the truth we are just ugly motherfuckers.

soymonkcel

soymonkcel

★★★
26d 12h 19m
BS, I dont buy that.

You're also discounting a lot of womens feelings are just feigned. They pretend to have feelings, they practice crying from a very young age, and can basically cry on comand by age 6. Women kill their own children either before or after birth with no remorse, maybe a few fake tears if they get attention. They live life on autopilot, stepping on people with out a care in the world.

If they are conscious, then they are not conscious in the same way men are. They are conscious in the way a reptile is.
Again, they have amygdala, so they have feelings. All mammals have feelings. Crocodile tears have nothing to do with that. And men kill, overall, more than women, even counting abortions. I'd say we are worse (in average) in a lot of things, but better in many others.

If you "don't buy" that neither the other facts I told you, then you are just burying your head in the sand. I DON'T LIKE THAT, IT MUST BE BS. IT HAS TO. Again, we don't have yet any definitive method to prove a living being is conscious, so we can only have conjectures at best.

They are on autopilot? We are on autopilot too most of the time. Most of the responses on this forum, in fact, are like that.

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Luminary
★★★★★
80d 17h 25m
No, they're failed men.

soymonkcel

soymonkcel

★★★
26d 12h 19m
It's ironic that some of the same people here who view themselves as subhuman (less than human) consider women to be fully human. Men, not women, created culture and civilization, which is what distinguishes us from animals. If men had never forced women to completely submit to their authority, civilization would have never been born.

When men are given complete freedom to do as they please, civilization propers. When women are given freedoms, societies become sick and dysfunctional. A woman can only become fully human by completely submitting to the authority of a man and refraining from engaging in socially harmful behavior. Modern foids are subhumans by the litteral definition of the word and their degenerate behavior will eventually cause civilization to collapse.

Societies that empower women are doomed to failure.
Agree.
This is only part of the explanation and doesn't explain why men are more intelligent on average than women.
We are smarter on average... but not by much. Yes, we have the most people with brilliant minds, but we also got the dumbest ones. We are just more extreme in phenotype.
Just because a being is conscious doesn't make it human. All sentient animals are conscious. That doesn't make them human, though.
Dunno. People here are sayin' women aren't even conscious. Aren't we talking about this?
Many animals species have an amygdala-like brain region. Humans are hypersexual and male sexuality is very different from female sexuality. I have never felt the desire to fuck Chads and neither have you. So, no, women do not feel the same things we feel.
I said "overall". Ofc there are differences.
None of this makes them fully human. Subhumans with down syndrome also have a prefrontal cortex.
So do Down syndrome women. Are regular women as dumb as them?
Animals also have empathy, or at least a basic form of empathy.
Indeed. But people here are sayin' they have no empathy whatsoever. That's not true. They have it... with the ones they want to have it. Just like everybody else.

armis

armis

KHHV TRUECEL
★★★★★
5d 18h 1m
DeepSea

DeepSea

Recruit
★★★
48d 6h 0m
We are smarter on average... but not by much.
Any study that shows women having slightly higher or the same average IQ is done on children aged 9-14, which is when girls have a once in a lifetime developmental advantage over boys because they enter puberty earlier. When adults are tested, men have an advantage of 4-5 IQ points.

Logic also suggests that men are much smarter than women. Women have largely been carried by men throughout history, so they've never really had to be on their own or develop their own abilities and inner resources; everything they are revolves around the manipulation of men. Women rarely work in essential industries. If 100% of the women stopped working today, nothing would really change. If 100% of the men left the workforce we’re back in prehistory by year’s end. Unlike women, the females of many animal species are equal or superior to the males in certain respects because they have always had to fend for themselves. Women have always been fully dependent on men, so it's hardly surprising that they're inferior in so many different ways.

The depths of women's interest are superficial and solipsistic at best. Men don't think an idea of a great time and money well spent is "Lets go pay someone to PAINT our toe nails!" Think about that. How stupid is that shit.

Almost every genius (save for a few women, and it's been hypothesized their brain chemistry was closer to that of a male than female as well) is or was a man, and over 99% of inventions and things we see today are from the mind of a man. People like to list things women invented, but that itself proves my point. If you can list an entire half of the species accomplishments off the top of your head, they really haven't done much.

Yes, we have the most people with brilliant minds, but we also got the dumbest ones. We are just more extreme in phenotype.
Not true. I have no idea who first made that up. Here are some overlapping bell shaped curves of men and womens IQ test scores. They look just like any other overlapped bell shaped curve.

Sex Differences in IQ
Sex differences on the WISC-R
Adult Sex Differences on the Raven Progressive Matrices

It wouldn’t suprise me if it turned out to be a feminist who came up with the idea in the first place.

The greater male variability hypothesis does hold true for congenital disabilities and certain mental illnesses. Down syndrome, for example, is more common in boys than in girls.

So do Down syndrome women. Are regular women as dumb as them?
Subhumanity is a continuum. A woman with down syndrome is more subhuman than a regular woman and can never become fully human, but neither would be able to sustain human civilization with zero help from men. Women's biological role is passive; to allow men to reproduce and satisfy men's biological need for female companionship and sex. Women who take on an active role in society and use their sexuality to gain social power and compete with men, are subhumans. A woman can only become fully human by submitting to a man and doing what she can to satisfy him and abstaining from degenerate behavior.

Indeed. But people here are sayin' they have no empathy whatsoever. That's not true. They have it... with the ones they want to have it. Just like everybody else.
Women cosplay emotional empathy if there is an audience, hence the massive rise of outrage culture and getting offended on behalf of someone else, they don't actually care, they just want to be seen, it's called virtue signaling for a reason.

Just look at what the founder of modern nursing had to say about women. She complaines bitterly that women are not capable of empathy and that the nurses she worked with never did something just for the cause, but in order to gain some personal advantage. And she never got tired to point out that the people who went out of their way, in order to help her out of pure empathy, were exclusively men. When men's biological needs are met, they are far more empathic and selfless than women.

Last edited:
soymonkcel

soymonkcel

★★★
26d 12h 19m
Any study that shows women having slightly higher or the same average IQ is done on children aged 9-14, which is when girls have a once in a lifetime developmental advantage over boys because they enter puberty earlier. When adults are tested, men have an advantage of 4-5 IQ points.

Logic also suggests that men are much smarter than women. Women have largely been carried by men throughout history, so they've never really had to be on their own or develop their own abilities and inner resources; everything they are revolves around the manipulation of men. Women rarely work in essential industries. If 100% of the women stopped working today, nothing would really change. If 100% of the men left the workforce we’re back in prehistory by year’s end. Unlike women, the females of many animal species are equal or superior to the males in certain respects because they have always had to fend for themselves. Women have always been fully dependent on men, so it's hardly surprising that they're inferior in so many different ways.

The depths of women's interest are superficial and solipsistic at best. Men don't think an idea of a great time and money well spent is "Lets go pay someone to PAINT our toe nails!" Think about that. How stupid is that shit.

Almost every genius (save for a few women, and it's been hypothesized their brain chemistry was closer to that of a male than female as well) is or was a man, and over 99% of inventions and things we see today are from the mind of a man. People like to list things women invented, but that itself proves my point. If you can list an entire half of the species accomplishments off the top of your head, they really haven't done much.

Not true. I have no idea who first made that up. Here are some overlapping bell shaped curves of men and womens IQ test scores. They look just like any other overlapped bell shaped curve.

Sex Differences in IQ
Sex differences on the WISC-R
Adult Sex Differences on the Raven Progressive Matrices

It wouldn’t suprise me if it turned out to be a feminist who came up with the idea in the first place.

The greater male variability hypothesis does hold true for congenital disabilities and certain mental illnesses. Down syndrome, for example, is more common in boys than in girls.

Subhumanity is a continuum. A woman with down syndrome is more subhuman than a regular woman and can never become fully human, but neither would be able to sustain human civilization with zero help from men. Women's biological role is passive; to allow men to reproduce and satisfy men's biological need for female companionship and sex. Women who take on an active role in society and use their sexuality to gain social power and compete with men, are subhumans. A woman can only become fully human by submitting to a man and doing what she can to satisfy him and abstaining from degenerate behavior.

Women cosplay emotional empathy if there is an audience, hence the massive rise of outrage culture and getting offended on behalf of someone else, they don't actually care, they just want to be seen, it's called virtue signaling for a reason.

Just look at what the founder of modern nursing had to say about women. She complaines bitterly that women are not capable of empathy and that the nurses she worked with never did something just for the cause, but in order to gain some personal advantage. And she never got tired to point out that the people who went out of their way, in order to help her out of pure empathy, were exclusively men. When men's biological needs are met, they are far more empathic and selfless than women.
Interesting. I had some misconceptions, I have to admit. Thanks for taking some time to write all this :feelsokman:

PotatoTomato

PotatoTomato

Overlord
★★★★★
71d 6h 13m
idk man

SillyTruecel

SillyTruecel

Another day on chads.co
-
30d 8h 2m
moved to sewers

KEK

Cheesecel

Cheesecel

chatcel
★★★
19d 3h 52m
They used to

your personality

your personality

Paragon
★★★★★
59d 12h 43m
Was this thread originally posted in ID?
Because it's now in The Sewers.