Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[poll] are you for or against male infant circumcision?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16423
  • Start date

?

• for it

Votes: 5 7.1%
  • against it

Votes: 55 78.6%
  • don’t care

Votes: 10 14.3%

• Total voters
Against. It’s unnecessary cruelty.

A certain (((group))) of people may disagree with me though.

I'm against it, circumcision is genital mutilation if it's done without a legitimate medical problem being present.

against it kid should decide later on whether he wants it or not

It appears this site has one jew...

Better than having cheese dick.

And it is aesthetically more pleasant.

Agaist of course. It's child abuse and if a 17 yo girl can't consent with a kiss, how can a baby consent with being unnecessarily mutilated?

Absolutely against lol but I admittedly developed a circumcision fetish which is probably a kind of humiliation fetish as a result of being a genetically useless male.
I'm against circumcision but a woman saying she hates uncircumcised men turns me on. And when post fap clarity hits me, my hatred towards this woman is unbelievably high.

It's obviously unnecessary, irreversible, and not beneficial.

Against it!

in the philippines and other pacific islands, circumcision is required for hygienic purposes

but it is done on children, not infants

depends, do you have fimosis?

Im totally against it. (im circumcised btw) Fuck my parents tbh.

And it is aesthetically more pleasant.
Who gives a shit what a penis looks like, unless you're an absolute faggot. Women shouldn't have any say about what a penis feels like or whether or not they orgasm. Circumcision is just one of the many ways war is waged upon men in the current year

My parents cut my penis when I was a baby,
HOW DAFUQ IS THAT LEGAL?!

I dont care tbh

Child abuse.
They'll never have the pleasure of fucking women with their uncut dick. It's also very good for a woman (as I heard it). There are like 200 nerves.
The cosmetic business made a good deal of money of it.

mgm is an affront.

it should be illegal (unless there's a medical reason)
if you're cucked enough to be willing to cut your dick skin to please some women's esthetic sense, you can always do it as an adult/teen (in my ideal world you can get a plastic surgery (for purely esthetic purpose) done if you've reached the AoC which should be 14/15)

Only if it were for future chads, if there were anyway in which they can find out

As long as it's not happening to me, I couldn't care less. I hope some chadfant gets a botched circumcision along the line :feelshaha:

As long as it's not happening to me, I couldn't care less. I hope some chadfant gets a botched circumcision along the line :feelshaha:
I like it when adult men do it. They prefer to mutilate themselves completely. Fucking morons have no idea.

I wonder ((( who ))) voted 'for it' :feelswhere:

Absolutelly against it for religious reasons, only for serious medical problems, though still it should be consulted with the boy if it can wait till he's older. Can't believe some men support genital mutilation.

You know you were fucked at birth when your parents failed to protect you even for that.

only feminism and tribal thinking keep this practice alive, end it

It is a barbaric mutillation, especially, if it is caried out for religious reasons.

Why does jewmerica chop off a part of the baby's penis at birth?
Creepy as shit.

Circumcision has been linked with autism and autism is a common cause of inceldom
So yeah fuck kikes, also causes irreparable damage to the brain as the baby's brain is scarred from the pain and trauma

Fuck the foreskin stealing jannies

Jfl at incels talking about this. Go back to your saved game on ck2 sipping on mountain dee

I got circumsized at 7 cuz religion JFL

Its incredibly barbaric and destroys the capacity to enjoy stimulation to the fullest.

idk but i was forcced to get cirumcsized