Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [POLL] As a sub-5 male, do you empathize with 7/10 men's "inceldom"?

would you enjoy hearing 7/10 men vent about their "struggles with inceldom" on this forum?

• Total voters
shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
title. there is a subgroup of users who firmly believe that men who are 7/10 in attractiveness are incel or incel adjacent. as a sub-5 male, do you want to hear 7/10 men complaining about their alleged sexual hardship in a space that is dedicated to physically unattractive men? (only sub-5 can vote)

No, whenever I enter an incel only space I always assume that at least half of the posts are from LARPing normies.

No i hope they get murdered

A 7 here is a 3 on lookism

title. there is a subgroup of users who firmly believe that men who are 7/10 in attractiveness are incel or incel adjacent. as a sub-5 male, do you want to hear 7/10 men complaining about their alleged sexual hardship in a space that is dedicated to physically unattractive men? (only sub-5 can vote)

Yeah the last thing I want is fucking 7/10 chadlites coming up here and complaining they didn't get pussy this week when I didn't get any my whole life and they damn well know what they are doing just like all my 'friends' that paraded me around to mog me everywhere we went.

I pressed "yes" ironically

yes

sub-8 is law

sub-9 is looming

to deny sub-8 is to deny the blackpill

JFL at all the sub6 copers in this thread. I'm 5 myself and I know damn well that 7s barely have it better than me. Yes they might get treated a little better, but regular unpaid sex with woman? No chance. They can betabuxx more easily for woman I suppose but I wouldn't call that having it better.

einstein iq

the only sub 6 truecels are the curries and rices

Last edited:

:soy:

7/10 is hard mode in 2020. Still they can fuck off.

JFL at all the sub6 copers in this thread. I'm 5 myself and I know damn well that 7s barely have it better than me. Yes they might get treated a little better, but regular unpaid sex with woman? No chance. They can betabuxx more easily for woman I suppose but I wouldn't call that having it better.
Didn't expect this level of retardation from a nov82017cel tbh.
If you're a 5 then you're either a fakecel or you're not NT, which you clearly aren't if you believe sub8 unrionically.

you can't seriously believe that sex is unattainable for 7/10 men. most men have sexual relationships at some point in their life, even college students who are typically broke. sure they can't effortlessly have sex with any woman they would like and aren't immune to shit like cheating, relationships going badly, etc. but they aren't involuntarily celibate, and thus should do something else with their life than post here. even going on looksmax instead would be an improvement

it's just nonsense to say that your life sucks because of your physical appearance when you look the same or better than the average sexually active man. I don't get why some people see inceldom as this "secret club" and desperately want to prove their "authenticity" despite that the whole 'objective' is not being involuntarily celibate

Didn't expect this level of retardation from a nov82017cel tbh.
If you're a 5 then you're either a fakecel or you're not NT, which you clearly aren't if you believe sub8 unrionically.
Show me the 7/10 tinder experiments where the guy has multiple woman who want to go on a date with him (in major west cities).

Show me the 7/10 tinder experiments where the guy has multiple woman who want to go on a date with him (in major west cities).
>Tinder experiments

Like I thought. Basement dwelling aspie who hasn't left his house in forever who gets all his "le bASTE blackpill knowledge xD" from dating statistics and other basement dwelling aspies who forget what the sun looks like.
When was the last time you went to a party or a festival or a bar?

I don't give a single shit about online dating. hook up apps are basically window shopping and mostly consist of other men so no one expects to get a shit ton of sex from there other than especially attractive men. if your only struggle in life is that you can't slay on dating apps then you're on pretty much the same level as femcels imo
>Tinder experiments

Like I thought. Basement dwelling aspie who hasn't left his house in forever who gets all his "le bASTE blackpill knowledge xD" from dating statistics and other basement dwelling aspies who forget what the sun looks like.
it's actually interesting how a lot of users who have been outed as fakecels in the past also had a pathological obsession with online dating. they think that if they can't just open up their phone and have pussy delivered to their house like a pizza then they must be incel

Last edited:
>Tinder experiments

View: https://youtu.be/fnfCqLGTjPw

Also I'm pretty sure this guy is a 7/10 and ethnic.

I emphathize inceldom in any, though I can't objectively judge that, because imo as 7/10 I'd ascend one away or another. You might not slay, but I don't believe you can be as incel as 4/10

>Tinder experiments

> Leaving the house as an incel :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

What the fuck am I supposed to do at a festival or bar as a 4-5?!? What is your PSL and observations? Why would any average guy go to these places?! You can't tell me I would have success at these places even NTmaxxed

> 7/10
> incel

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

tenor.gif

tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

qqxwjjnk21c51.png

tenor.gif

View: https://youtu.be/fnfCqLGTjPw

Also I'm pretty sure this guy is a 7/10 and ethnic.

Can't watch right now but does he get matches? He's ethnic so his SMV is around that of a white 5/10 or even lower.

What the fuck am I supposed to do at a festival or bar as a 4-5?!? What is your PSL and observations? Why would any average guy go to these places?! You can't tell me I would have success at these places even NTmaxxed
Exactly. The only people who believe the sub 8 rule are those who don't actually go out and socialize with young people. If you ever went to a festival you'd see plenty of looksmatched 5 - 6/10 young couples fucking out in the open.

Can't watch right now but does he get matches? He's ethnic so his SMV is around that of a white 5/10 or even lower.

Exactly. The only people who believe the sub 8 rule are those who don't actually go out and socialize with young people. If you ever went to a festival you'd see plenty of looksmatched 5 - 6/10 young couples fucking out in the open.
So tell me, what's your race and PSL? I assume you see yourself as sub4 who could ascend if you just would be 2-3 points higher? JFL

I can believe that a 4-5/10 a guy might be unsuccessful with relationships but it's also true that most normie guys meet their gfs through clubs/studies/work/festivals/shared social settings and interests, etc. if you're in that range and have never been in any of those then you haven't given yourself a fighting chance tbh.

I don't like to use anecdotal evidence but it's worth mentioning that my high school crush of 3 years lost her virginity to a guy that this forum would probably rate like 4-5/10, and they met each other through the art kids clique

No, if we let chadlites then might as well let chads and foids.

So tell me, what's your race and PSL? I assume you see yourself as sub4 who could ascend if you just would be 2-3 points higher? JFL
I'm white but literally look like Elliot Rodger. I'm between a 4 and 5 but i'm giga autistic. I have no social skills whatsoever. I act like an abused dog in public.
If I was my looks level or a little higher, actually looked white and I was NT enough to have a social circle of other decently popular NT people, I would not be an incel.

One got 89 matches in 3 hours other one got like 40 or something in the same time frame I think. You could say he looked better in the pictures he used though.

I don't know if the disparity is that bad in some of them he looked like he had a med sort of pheno.

I'm white but literally look like Elliot Rodger. I'm between a 4 and 5 but i'm giga autistic. I have no social skills whatsoever. I act like an abused dog in public.
If I was my looks level or a little higher, actually looked white and I was NT enough to have a social circle of other decently popular NT people, I would not be an incel.
tbh. idk if being non NT is the main reason I'm incel but it definitely ensures that I will never have any kind of romantic or sexual relationship in this lifetime.

on top of inherent social aptitude that I don't have, most people have decades of built up social and relationship experience and I have literally zero. I don't even know what couples do together, let alone how to make a relationship interesting enough to keep her engaged for an indefinite time period. I'd definitely never be able to maintain a LTR at this point in my life

This is actually true. FDS said that it's normal for the top 20% of men to be cucked in a relationship.

Your vote will be publicly visible

not sure, does this look incel to you?
Darren%252BCriss%252Bdarren.png

My friend was a chadlite 6-7 and he was getting laid regularly I was there so I can prove it. He wasn't the only one. He was getting matches on tinder but majority of his lays were just him talking to foids in person in clubs etc. So fuck off.

Only retards who never left their house or never had a social circle believe this meme shit. I have seen so many high-tier even fucking normies-normies getting laid except me it's unbelievable. When I was on a lad trip in Ibiza in my 2nd year of uni my fucking normie room-mate slayed some slavic 26yr old pussy just by talking with her. While I talked with her friends. Can u guess how that turned out? Yeah she just fucking laughed in my face. But I was too bluepilled to accept it. I just thought I didn't PUAmaxx enough or some shit. My friend slayed that foid that day because I fucking was in the hotel room with him and I heard him fuck her when I wanted to go back in after that bitch rejected me.

I approached 5 other foids that night all fucking INSTANT rejections not even fucking a chance just fucking INSTANT, fucking GONE. Shut the fuck up with this sub8 shit you don't know shit.

Why the fuck people wanna be here so much? The last fucking thing I want in life is to rot here but I have no choice. While those retarded volcels come here and claim this retarded bullshit sub8 law. Actually sub8 law is right it's just misinterpreted by this idiots.

a 7 at least get a chance to compete and betabuxx with just an average5 figure income,
sub 5 on here, wont get that chance unless he is a multi millionaire

I do not sympathize with attractive people at all. I only sympathize with KHHV who are older than 20.

What is it with these low iq posts recently tf I know I made some low iq posts but they where funny at least and this just doesn’t make sense

What is it with these low iq posts recently tf I know I made some low iq posts but they where funny at least and this just doesn’t make sense
seems like you missed the point of the thread then tbh

First you need to present a clear image on What some of you guys might consider 7/10 Men to look like.

If you're telling me Sub8 are automatically Incel then please go ahead post pictures of said sub8 Men.

Last edited:
First you need to present a clear image on some of you might consider 7/10 Men to look like.

If you're telling me Sub8 are automatically Incel then please go ahead post pictures of said sub8 Men.
there is a reason I put "inceldom" in quotations, I am of the opinion that sub8 is bullshit and that 7/10 "incels" are equivalent to femcels, as is most of the forum (which is what this thread is meant to illustrate)