Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [POLL] As a sub-5 male, do you empathize with 7/10 men's "inceldom"?

would you enjoy hearing 7/10 men vent about their "struggles with inceldom" on this forum?

• Total voters
there is a reason I put "inceldom" in quotations, I am of the opinion that sub8 is bullshit and that 7/10 "incels" are equivalent to femcels, as is most of the forum (which is what this thread is meant to illustrate)

Yea I know.

I wasn't talking about you man.(which is why I said 'some of you guys' and not 'op')

7/10 incel jfl at the state of this forum.
Let me guess these 7/10 uncles are 6 feet plus too?

average "7/10" cel
F3CC2D26 A568 4453 BFF1 B7E861B135AE

im a sub zero male but i voted NO
1 4pxTenmsOGqge3LWz8k2 A

how come voted yes?

to be clear I am of the opinion that "7/10 incel" is on the same level as a femcel (i.e an attention seeker) but as seen in the comments of this thread there are those who would argue otherwise. still, they are a tiny (and obnoxious) minority, which is what this thread is meant to prove

Men who are 7/10 who claim to be incel are full of shit. By definition, they are already above average attractiveness. Oh, boo hoo, they can't get a 10/10 Stacy like Chad can and they have to """settle""" for their looksmatch, or even a 5/10, who is average anyway? Yeah, sure.

Fuck no. anyone who is 5/10 or above should fuck off tbh.

Only basement dwellers believe the sub-8 shit.

Last edited:
A 7 here is a 3 on lookism
Tbh
I've seen people who have been called "chadlites" posted here whom if they were to be posted on looksmax/lookism would be told to rope

Tbh
I've seen people who have been called "chadlites" posted here whom if they were to be posted on looksmax/lookism would be told to rope
Yeah, this is reverse lookism.net
Every non-deformed non-deathnik is chad
Jfl

If they can do it without humble bragging, while offering insights I don't see an issue. You can become incel after being disfigured, losing your hair etc. However, if you're sub 8 and having sex, I think you relate a lot less to incels than a 7/10 that doesn't want a 2/10 pig woman and abstains as a result.

Lol At the fucking jokers saying 6/10 and 7/10 guys are incels or are in the same boat. Fuck off

A 7 has to have SOME positive experiences. Maybe hypergamy is shutting sub 9 guys out, but I hardly doubt they're totally KHHV.

Lol At the fucking jokers saying 6/10 and 7/10 guys are incels or are in the same boat. Fuck off
I guarantee all the 6+/10 guys who claim they're incel because of their looks have never seriously attempted to get a girlfriend by socializing with women through clubs, work, academics, cliques, general social proximity, etc. which is how most normies get gfs. playing sports or skating or something helps too, no shit women won't want to date you if all you do is sit in front of a PC for 13 hours a day. they just expect to be held to the same standards as Chad

their pathological obsession with online dating furthers this, they think getting pussy should be as easy as ordering a pizza and if it isn't then they're the equivalent of a 2/10

FUCK NO

Also, not surprising that @micropenis29 votes for yes. Yup, definitely not surprising.

@GoffSystemQB , he will be the next PersonalityInkwell. Mark my words.

I said yes, because depending on the scenario, a 7/10 male can very well be an incel.

If a 7/10 male lived in a place like where ER lived in California, surrounded by vapid, rich, promiscuous cunts, I doubt he would be able to get anything there. There are small pockets within western spheres of influence where sub-8 rule is LAW.

Also, if said 7/10 wasn't NT and has obvious mental defects, I doubt girls would want him, because they can swipe once on Tinder and get NT Chad within minutes.