Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Poll] Do people say you whine or complain a lot?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date

Do people say you whine or complain a lot?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Yeah.

And back then I used to think they have a point.

Now I realize they were just trying to normiesplain shit and make a member of the lowest caste accept his shitty position in society instead of fighting it.

No I will not accept it. I don't expect things to be better but I sure as fuck am not going to say things are all right.

I complain a lot to myself and online but never irl.

No, exact opposite. They say I never complain about anything.
23656.jpg

Also nice avi :feelsgah:

I complain a lot to myself and online but never irl.
Too low inhib huh?

But anyway I realize at work, people don't say I complain either. However that's only because I literally cannot. Complaining is an easy way to see yourself out of a job real fast these days so no choice there.

Not that I don't want to.

Too low inhib huh?

But anyway I realize at work, people don't say I complain either. However that's only because I literally cannot. Complaining is an easy way to see yourself out of a job real fast these days so no choice there.

Not that I don't want to.
I'm already walking on thin ice for being a sub-5 non-NT male. Doing anything other than robotically existing is an extreme nuisance to most people.

Ya before. But nowadays no. Some how most people I know consider me as some sort of intellectual as I give blackpill ideas to them. But if I say too much about my own problems then they will say that I am complaining too much.

Depends on who you ask because I only complain to certain people

Yeah. When it comes to talking about social things, people say that I'm pessimistic and always complain, even when I'm trying to focus on the positives. Really I just don't have any fun things to talk about, because people don't like me. Normies can't understand how we feel. The idea of not having social interaction on demand is so alien to them that they see us as negative and boring.

I don’t talk to anyone so no

The moment I open my mouth my "friends" complain I whine too much meanwhile they can bitch about their faggot-ass shit and don't see it as whining. Low-tier males aren't allowed to complaining without being seen as a "whining entitled neckbeard".

Yes my mom says that but I have good reasons

People think nothing of me