Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [POLL] Do you care about other incels?

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date

Do you care about other incels?

• Yes, everyone here is my friend. I feel united as a whole.

• No, I hate most of them. If I ascend I will forget where I came from

• Maybe, I care about some but not all.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
So, do you care about other incels? Do you feel united or you dont?

I care as long as they're blackpilled and not cucks.

I can’t stand the sub8 theorists

Yes bro.

I disagree with some here but we are all united by one common thing, a hatred of the female gender and cucks.

Yes.
But i don't really believe in jbw supporters.

Yeah I love basically everyone. Long as they're actually incel and not a cuck/LARPer

why would i care about anyone but myself? ultimately its just you from cradle to grave. sure, i care about the issues that cause our inceldom, but to say i cared about any of you would make me a virtue signaling cuck. i could care less, tbh.

As long they are not cucks I care about the well being of the incel.

Yes bro.

I disagree with some here but we are all united by one common thing, a hatred of the female gender and cucks.
I disagree with some too BUT some people here are really pussyfied.

I don't care about the cucks and those who would be denegerates if they could.

Some cucks in the forums even here like the crazy nazi vegan and the retarded communists who think that it's an actual solution or they will actually get to vote away women's rights. Inceldom is the problem but eating gay vegan foods and getting more taxes won't solve the issue. It will in fact make it worse.

I only care about my NEET bros.

JFL @ gymcels & jb-cels

I feel bad for all of my incel brothers. I think it is not a good thing that some of them say they support rape or suffering and shit like that but I think we are mostly just frustrated and angry and this is why some of us think this way. So I do not judge any incel brother.

I only care for a very few amount, the majority of that few being people from the old sub or incel.life. I dislike people on here.

I think some people here are retards, and think some of the edgy posters who say that they're going to go ER should just do it already. But I care about some people here.

I think some people here are retards, and think some of the edgy posters who say that they're going to go ER should just do it already. But I care about some people here.
I agree with this.

I care about a lot of incels but obviously I don't know everyone here so don't care about people I don't know, pretty logic even if I have more consideration for incels brothers than normies and other peoples I don't know too

but I really consider the "chat gang" like real friends and for being more specific @UltraFayJr. @Jazavac @DeformAspergerCel @Clock Tower @fukkenlooser (rip) @i_a_m_i @knajjd @Incellectual @Gyros_Pretcel

I also appreciate a lot @Sadist @Adoring Fan but I don't have a lot of occasions for talking them because they don't use the chat a lot now

Only if they are trucels

If I ascend I will forget where I came from

No, but I don't hate most of you.

I'm ugly and thus I'm trash to everyone. There's no purpose in me caring about others.

I used to care. Then the people I knew and liked fled this godforsaken place. May @Kointo Rest In Peace

but I really consider the "chat gang" like real friends and for being more specific @UltraFayJr. @Jazavac @DeformAspergerCel @Clock Tower @fukkenlooser (rip) @i_a_m_i @knajjd @Incellectual @Gyros_Pretcel
:feelsmage:

My enemy's enemy is my friend, so you are by de facto my friends.

I care about you because you understand my pain:heart:

I try not to deal in absolutes

we are all united by ... a hatred of the female gender
Not the case.

I don't hate girls. I've been rejected by them many times but I haven't developed any sweeping generalised loathing of them as a result. Sure, I don't like the fact that they don't find me physically attractive. But to hate them because of that? No.

I don't find some girls physically attractive. Would they be justified in hating me as a result? Of course not. So it works both ways.

Personally, I have respect for those who are decent, level headed and non-deluded guys who try repeatedly without success.

No, but I don't hate most of you.

I'm ugly and thus I'm trash to everyone. There's no purpose in me caring about others.
Someone gets it.

yes, some incels such as myself are knowledgeable and wise and are valuable to the legacy of the blackpill.

I think we're pretty much all on the same page.

I want everyone here to ascend and have a happy life, even if I don't. We can all lift each other up.

Yes, incels are the only people I communicate with.

Not the case.

I don't hate girls. I've been rejected by them many times but I haven't developed any sweeping generalised loathing of them as a result. Sure, I don't like the fact that they don't find me physically attractive. But to hate them because of that? No.

I don't find some girls physically attractive. Would they be justified in hating me as a result? Of course not. So it works both ways.

Personally, I have respect for those who are decent, level headed and non-deluded guys who try repeatedly without success.

people actively ostracise and hurt ugly people, they don't just find you sexually unattractive and leave you be. they hate you.

oh, thx
smile.gif

Yes it's completely natural for males to desire to belong to a club or clique and have their brothers' backs accordingly.
I still went with poll option 3 though because this is a faceless voiceless online deal which is hard for me to take that seriously plus some users are pricks.

I don't care about anyone. I'm very selfish and I only care about myself and I believe most people are like this deep down.

Obviously I prefer incels to normgroids, but it's not like I care about other incels.

I do not care about so-called whitecels, white mentalcels over 5'8 I loathe.

High-iq post, I should wait at least a few weeks after registering to post. /s If you think I'm sus ask knajjd err cucknajjd.

Whoever responded 2 is a fakecel who should sell his boiled genitals in landwhale's shit sandwiches.

Probably the only group of people that I can relate to these days, hard not to feel some attachment to them.

they don't just find you sexually unattractive and leave you be. they hate you.
You're not in a position to draw this conclusion because you've never seen me approach and observed girls' reactions.

I've approached enough girls now to deduce from their instinctive reactions what they think. Very bad reactions (outright hostility, threatening to get security etc.) are actually very rare. Most approaches result in relatively polite rejections. It's pretty clear that they don't walk away thinking "what a disgusting piece of genetic trash, I hope he dies ASAP".

Yes and no.

But if I could ascend I would still stay here because this is the only place where you can talk freely about what’s happening to western societies, and the correlation of that.

My concept of “ascension” though is not “getting a GF” I want to pump and dump for at least 4 or 5 years and then retire to private life to spend my time and money on copes.

You're not in a position to draw this conclusion because you've never seen me approach and observed girls' reactions.

I've approached enough girls now to deduce from their instinctive reactions what they think. Very bad reactions (outright hostility, threatening to get security etc.) are actually very rare. Most approaches result in relatively polite rejections. It's pretty clear that they don't walk away thinking "what a disgusting piece of genetic trash, I hope he dies ASAP".

too much of a pussy worshipper to realise it, then.

Yes we should all stand united