Poll: Do you consider yourself a nice guy?

Do you consider yourself a nice guy?

• Yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
S

SA incel life

Officer
-
Sep 28, 2018
in your day to day interactions, are you nice to people, in all situations in general, you eagerly use words like please, thankyou,. i really think the majority of incels are proper niceguys.

Ping And Pong

Ping And Pong

Sensible angrycel
-
Nov 16, 2019
I am very polite due to being high inhib.

muharremabi

muharremabi

Commander
-
Jul 10, 2019
Nope. I'm a cold-hearted psychopath.

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

Lonely white weirdo trying to quit alcohol
-
Dec 27, 2019
Yeah I think so.

$100 says IT screenshots this

Blackpincel

Blackpincel

Officer
-
Sep 11, 2018
No I'm not. I have this "angry" vibe going on at all times IRL.

Also, threadly reminder that "nice guys finish last"/"nice guys are creeps" sayings aren't valid when the "Nice Guy" is a Chad.

JohnWickCel

JohnWickCel

Captain
-
Jan 21, 2020
I try to be nice to guys that treat me decently but I'm cold to most girls because they never talk to me unless they want me to do something for them or to make fun of me.

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Wizard
-
May 12, 2019
I am very polite due to being high inhib.
This, but I can easily snap if people try to take shit on me advantage of me.

Im polite until i sense injustice being down upon me, I think its PTSD from bullying in the past, but the moment I notice it, I get very angry and the politefag instantly disappears and i go autistic rage mode.

Ping And Pong

Ping And Pong

Sensible angrycel
-
Nov 16, 2019
Im polite until i sense injustice being down upon me, I think its PTSD from bullying in the past, but the moment I notice it, I get very angry and the politefag instantly disappears and i go autistic rage mode.
based

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
-
Aug 6, 2018
Yes I do. First of all because I'm naturally nice and in part because I know it's cringey to society be sour or aggressive unless you're chad. Think of AJ Soprano- beta male who's never happy, always in conflict with everyone, one of the most despised and cringest tv characters of all time.

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥
-
May 2, 2018
i'm pretty neutral and generally show kindness and politeness to mirror others' and fit in but no more than that, idgaf generally

viewing: @BrendioEEE, @BrettyBoy

Fat Link

Fat Link

The Holy Emissary of Sacred Wizchan™
-
Jul 31, 2019

I'm basically the very definition of a nice guy.

Its one of the reasons I ended up here after all lol.

If I were a violent Chad I'd of probably impregnated half the foids in the northern United States by now.

Itsover4maymaycels

Itsover4maymaycels

9'6 ZettaChad personalitycel
-
Sep 30, 2019
I avoid all unneeded contact and help to foids to not get metooed or lynched by white knights for triggering their lizard brain and/or make their lives even easier.
As for men, i'm merely transactional with bluepilled men (AKA most), as being ugly makes it extremely unwise to take any risks with them, but if it's a dude who genuinely respects those with low SMV, especially if they talk and act blackpilled, then i respect them back, unfortunately in our SMV-centric hypersexual society lookism is the norm.

H

Haywire

Overlord
-
Mar 19, 2018
yeah i was but im getting old and things have gotten worse for me

Chris_Jones

Chris_Jones

An outcast among outcasts
-
Mar 1, 2018
I try to be nice to guys that treat me decently but I'm cold to most girls because they never talk to me unless they want me to do something for them or to make fun of me.

JohnWickCel

JohnWickCel

Captain
-
Jan 21, 2020
Yes I do. First of all because I'm naturally nice and in part because I know it's cringey to society be sour or aggressive unless you're chad. Think of AJ Soprano- beta male who's never happy, always in conflict with everyone, one of the most despised and cringest tv characters of all time.
Your not a beta because your nice more people should be like that. And I didn't know people hated AJ.

IamJacksBrokenHeart

IamJacksBrokenHeart

sad little clown
-
May 7, 2018
im an antisocial loner .
Im not nice , im not bad , i just dont care about anything really .
Im a disposable uninteresting background character .

HidekiTojota

HidekiTojota

Conquistadorcel, Historycel
-
Jul 21, 2019
Not anymore, I've stopped trying to help retards around me unless they're senior citizens from a great generation.

ASS_F

ASS_F

Drift away...
-
Nov 7, 2017
I say yes as I for the most part am chill and polite, but I definitely can be a total asshole sometimes as well.

So I can’t really vote on this poll.

S

Spioenkop1

Recruit
-
Dec 25, 2019
Honestly yes, even though this has become a mock term. I always thought myself of being a caring, loving and attentive potential bf to the foid who loves me, but this was in my bluepilled days. Nowadays I am not even sure if relationships work like this. Foids definitely at least don’t initially want these kind of men. It’s best to be a total dick i you want to be admired by wome.

czechcel_08

czechcel_08

SocksAndSandalsCel
-
Jan 1, 2020
If you are nice, it´s OVER period. Foids are attracted to the dark triad personality (narcissism, machiavellianism, and psychopathy). Whoever denies this also denies biology and science

Uglyme

Uglyme

I'm longing for the sweet embrace of death
-
Jul 22, 2019
I was in the past but foids have killed that good part of me.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
-
Feb 16, 2019
No. only nice to superior in office place as it can help with job but otherwise no

Bjrgaminggod

Bjrgaminggod

NEGATIVE THOUGHTS , VERY NEGATIVE THOUGHTS
-
Nov 8, 2017
I consider myself average

TINMAN

TINMAN

Failure
-
Nov 7, 2018
I am polite to people and often instinctively want to help others if I see them in trouble. I think that loneliness and the overwhelming hypocrisy of normies has changed my behaviour and beliefs on the surface but unfortunately I am still the same person underneath. I often think I would be better off if I could be heartless and step on others for my own advantage but unfortunately I am still incapable of such a thing so instead I just choose to withdraw myself from the world and from others.

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
-
Aug 6, 2018
Your not a beta because your nice more people should be like that. And I didn't know people hated AJ.
Yeah man read the comments section of some clips he's in the normies hate his emo ass. I personally don't mind him so much. Tony's sister and Jackie Aprile got on my nerves a hell of a lot more but I digress.

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
-
May 31, 2018
No I'm not. I have this "angry" vibe going on at all times IRL.

Also, threadly reminder that "nice guys finish last"/"nice guys are creeps" sayings aren't valid when the "Nice Guy" is a Chad.

Shaded

Shaded

Recruit
-
Dec 30, 2017
I'm polite because usually its less energy than getting mad.

Lame Dude

Lame Dude

Officer
-
Jan 2, 2020
(No.)Depends on what you mean by that, though.
I try to be courteous and understanding, but if you mean "bending over backwards for others", fuck that.

truthpill

truthpill

Major
-
Aug 27, 2019
I used to be a nice guy, but the rejections turned me into a misogynistic inkel with a bad personality.

S

SA incel life

Officer
-
Sep 28, 2018
No. only nice to superior in office place as it can help with job but otherwise no
what you mean "No"?, like you turn into this super angry,confident vocal guy when a random person just randomely hits you on the head?

S

SA incel life

Officer
-
Sep 28, 2018
just throwing it out there

if you call your self a " nice guy" you not one
yeah i imagine a guy trashes your car or office like the panda bear in your profile picture, how would you react to that guy?

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
-
Feb 16, 2019
what you mean "No"?, like you turn into this super angry,confident vocal guy when a random person just randomely hits you on the head?
no as in I don't hold open doors, give seat up for pregnant women etc

HonkHonkHonk

HonkHonkHonk

Based fat eternal manchild [CLOWNPILLED] LVL. 100
-
Dec 10, 2019
I'm only nice to ugly people. Sadly they often think my smiling is me laughting at them. :feelstastyman:

junkscat

junkscat

I'd reject me.
-
Jun 22, 2018
I used to be. But the sobering truth of reality has turned me into a bitter, resentful husk of a human. I'm sure a lot of us are like this

S

SA incel life

Officer
-
Sep 28, 2018
just throwing it out there

if you call your self a " nice guy" you not one
not true. now please answer this question--imagine a guy trashes your car or office like the panda bear in your profile picture, how would you react to that guy?

Damo the incel

Damo the incel

Luminary
-
Jun 23, 2018
No, I'm miserable as fuck in real life

TheReaper

TheReaper

Metalcel
-
Jul 12, 2018
I try to avoid interactions, if I'm forced to speak to people I tend to be polite and laconic,I don't think "nice" is a fitting label

RedKings

RedKings

find a better cope OP
-
Sep 3, 2019
not true. now please answer this question--imagine a guy trashes your car or office like the panda bear in your profile picture, how would you react to that guy?
Still has nothing to do with what i said

A

andinocel

Captain
-
Aug 18, 2018
In public, I'm polite which is not the same as nice.

thenewdrunkdrivers

thenewdrunkdrivers

Guided by Voices
-
Nov 8, 2019
I'm polite but not to foids who I am always rude to.

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

Beta "male" - "man" let
-
Sep 28, 2018
Yes, not trying to brag. Im ok overall.