Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Poll: Do you consider yourself a nice guy?

Do you consider yourself a nice guy?

• Yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
S

SA incel life

Banned
-
in your day to day interactions, are you nice to people, in all situations in general, you eagerly use words like please, thankyou,. i really think the majority of incels are proper niceguys.

I am very polite due to being high inhib.

Nope. I'm a cold-hearted psychopath.

Never was. Never will be.

Yeah I think so.

$100 says IT screenshots this

No I'm not. I have this "angry" vibe going on at all times IRL.

Also, threadly reminder that "nice guys finish last"/"nice guys are creeps" sayings aren't valid when the "Nice Guy" is a Chad.

I try to be nice to guys that treat me decently but I'm cold to most girls because they never talk to me unless they want me to do something for them or to make fun of me.

I am very polite due to being high inhib.

This, but I can easily snap if people try to take shit on me advantage of me.

Im polite until i sense injustice being down upon me, I think its PTSD from bullying in the past, but the moment I notice it, I get very angry and the politefag instantly disappears and i go autistic rage mode.

Im polite until i sense injustice being down upon me, I think its PTSD from bullying in the past, but the moment I notice it, I get very angry and the politefag instantly disappears and i go autistic rage mode.
based

Yes I do. First of all because I'm naturally nice and in part because I know it's cringey to society be sour or aggressive unless you're chad. Think of AJ Soprano- beta male who's never happy, always in conflict with everyone, one of the most despised and cringest tv characters of all time.

i'm pretty neutral and generally show kindness and politeness to mirror others' and fit in but no more than that, idgaf generally

viewing: @BrendioEEE, @BrettyBoy

I'm basically the very definition of a nice guy.

Its one of the reasons I ended up here after all lol.

If I were a violent Chad I'd of probably impregnated half the foids in the northern United States by now.

I avoid all unneeded contact and help to foids to not get metooed or lynched by white knights for triggering their lizard brain and/or make their lives even easier.
As for men, i'm merely transactional with bluepilled men (AKA most), as being ugly makes it extremely unwise to take any risks with them, but if it's a dude who genuinely respects those with low SMV, especially if they talk and act blackpilled, then i respect them back, unfortunately in our SMV-centric hypersexual society lookism is the norm.

yeah i was but im getting old and things have gotten worse for me

I try to be nice to guys that treat me decently but I'm cold to most girls because they never talk to me unless they want me to do something for them or to make fun of me.

Yes I do. First of all because I'm naturally nice and in part because I know it's cringey to society be sour or aggressive unless you're chad. Think of AJ Soprano- beta male who's never happy, always in conflict with everyone, one of the most despised and cringest tv characters of all time.
Your not a beta because your nice more people should be like that. And I didn't know people hated AJ.

im an antisocial loner .
Im not nice , im not bad , i just dont care about anything really .
Im a disposable uninteresting background character .

Not anymore, I've stopped trying to help retards around me unless they're senior citizens from a great generation.

I say yes as I for the most part am chill and polite, but I definitely can be a total asshole sometimes as well.

So I can’t really vote on this poll.

Honestly yes, even though this has become a mock term. I always thought myself of being a caring, loving and attentive potential bf to the foid who loves me, but this was in my bluepilled days. Nowadays I am not even sure if relationships work like this. Foids definitely at least don’t initially want these kind of men. It’s best to be a total dick i you want to be admired by wome.

If you are nice, it´s OVER period. Foids are attracted to the dark triad personality (narcissism, machiavellianism, and psychopathy). Whoever denies this also denies biology and science

I was in the past but foids have killed that good part of me.

No. only nice to superior in office place as it can help with job but otherwise no

I consider myself average

I am polite to people and often instinctively want to help others if I see them in trouble. I think that loneliness and the overwhelming hypocrisy of normies has changed my behaviour and beliefs on the surface but unfortunately I am still the same person underneath. I often think I would be better off if I could be heartless and step on others for my own advantage but unfortunately I am still incapable of such a thing so instead I just choose to withdraw myself from the world and from others.

Your not a beta because your nice more people should be like that. And I didn't know people hated AJ.
Yeah man read the comments section of some clips he's in the normies hate his emo ass. I personally don't mind him so much. Tony's sister and Jackie Aprile got on my nerves a hell of a lot more but I digress.

No I'm not. I have this "angry" vibe going on at all times IRL.

Also, threadly reminder that "nice guys finish last"/"nice guys are creeps" sayings aren't valid when the "Nice Guy" is a Chad.

I'm polite because usually its less energy than getting mad.

(No.)Depends on what you mean by that, though.
I try to be courteous and understanding, but if you mean "bending over backwards for others", fuck that.

I used to be a nice guy, but the rejections turned me into a misogynistic inkel with a bad personality.

No. only nice to superior in office place as it can help with job but otherwise no
what you mean "No"?, like you turn into this super angry,confident vocal guy when a random person just randomely hits you on the head?

just throwing it out there

if you call your self a " nice guy" you not one

yeah i imagine a guy trashes your car or office like the panda bear in your profile picture, how would you react to that guy?

what you mean "No"?, like you turn into this super angry,confident vocal guy when a random person just randomely hits you on the head?
no as in I don't hold open doors, give seat up for pregnant women etc

I'm only nice to ugly people. Sadly they often think my smiling is me laughting at them. :feelstastyman:

yeah i imagine a guy trashes your car or office like the panda bear in your profile picture, how would you react to that guy?
Has nothing to do with what i said

Low iq

im a pretty penislossus guy

I used to be. But the sobering truth of reality has turned me into a bitter, resentful husk of a human. I'm sure a lot of us are like this