Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

poll:Do you hate your family?

Do you hate your family

• yes

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • no

Votes: 21 48.8%

• Total voters
S

SA incel life

Banned
-
describe your relationship with your parents and your siblims, cousins, i hate my dad because he never gave useful life advice except the muh respect people ''how you want to be respected'' muh please and thankyou muh.my dad is a pathetic beta office moralfag that is easily manipulated by his new golddigger wife. i hate my older brother because he never gave useful advice on fucking anything, not on freinds, girls, school. i fucking hate hearing his voice, i call him a fagg not a literally a homofag but he is a moralfag, ,my sister is a sensitive feminist cunt.

i'm in between hating and still loving my mother at least she lets me neeting and are only person which loves me, while father i just hate him since he never gave a fuck about me

I love my parents, I hate my Tyrone brothers, I'm indifferent towards my extended family. I'm happy my parents allow me to NEET and don't have to worry about them kicking me out even though they see I have no ambitions or attempting to job hunt or return to school despite being 31. I hate my Tyrone brothers for putting me through hell for so many years, thankfully one is in prison and I won't see him again and my other Tyrone brother has a family states away and he RARELY visits so I barely deal with him, my extended family I'm meh with them, I had ups and downs with most of them, but for the most part it's meh with them.

I hate them for letting me be born without my consent.

I love my parents, I hate my Tyrone brothers, I'm indifferent towards my extended family. I'm happy my parents allow me to NEET and don't have to worry about them kicking me out even though they see I have no ambitions or attempting to job hunt or return to school despite being 31. I hate my Tyrone brothers for putting me through hell for so many years, thankfully one is in prison and I won't see him again and my other Tyrone brother has a family states away and he RARELY visits so I barely deal with him, my extended family I'm meh with them, I had ups and downs with most of them, but for the most part it's meh with them.
are you mixed race? whats your genetics

For creating me yes

are you mixed race? whats your genetics
I'm black. I'm balding since age 14, I'm tall and fat, my height makes me look slimmer, you have to see me shirtless and you'll see my fat, and I have a GIANT forehead since childhood, my forehead is large enough for light to shine off of, yes it's that large. Those are my shitty genetics.

my sister is white and she has a giant forehed and giant teeth, also my dads sister has a ginat nasty forehead

It is not your busyness.

also i was bullied in school, i rememeber five douchbags in my grade in my school

My Grandad was the only based Male in my family. Talked about fags being taken to a field and shot. :feelskek:

My father however is a pussywhipped cuck that pays for my sister and mother to go on holidays. :feelsree: He also treats my sister like a god while he has always treated me like dirt and has physically assaulted me in the past. He also hit my mother that one time.. oh well. :dafuckfeels: Nobody said existing was going to be easy but no one explicitly said that it was going to be this nightmarishly hard. You expect Life to be a little difficult.. but when you are strangled of all your chances in Life because you look and sound like an abomination.. it just doesn't feel right to have such suffering and no light at the end of the tunnel to even aim for.. just bumping ones head in the dreary dark until your head haemorrhages and you die.
also i was bullied in school, i rememeber five douchbags in my grade in my school
I was as well.. nobody helped.. nobody. :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: The grim fables I have thought up to get back at those wretches.. such horrors that should never pass through the mind of a Man.

My Grandad was the only based Male in my family. Talked about fags being taken to a field and shot. :feelskek:

My father however is a pussywhipped cuck that pays for my sister and mother to go on holidays. :feelsree: He also treats my sister like a god while he has always treated me like dirt and has physically assaulted me in the past. He also hit my mother that one time.. oh well. :dafuckfeels: Nobody said existing was going to be easy but no one explicitly said that it was going to be this nightmarishly hard. You expect Life to be a little difficult.. but when you are strangled of all your chances in Life because you look and sound like an abomination.. it just doesn't feel right to have such suffering and no light at the end of the tunnel to even aim for.. just bumping ones head in the dreary dark until your head haemorrhages and you die.

I was as well.. nobody helped.. nobody. :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: The grim fables I have thought up to get back at those wretches.. such horrors that should never pass through the mind of a Man.
i also thought of revenge plans, like i find some drug addict or hobo in the central city that has HIV/AIDS, i get a syringe full of AIDS blood and I inject that into the water or juice bottle of one of my bullies, i sneak into the sport change room or whereever and then do my deed and they get aids, or even make a bomb put it under their car and cellphone trigger.

i also thought of revenge plans, like i find some drug addict or hobo in the central city that has HIV/AIDS, i get a syringe full of AIDS blood and I inject that into the water or juice bottle of one of my bullies, i sneak into the sport change room or whereever and then do my deed and they get aids, or even make a bomb put it under their car and cellphone trigger.
Nice. I'd prefer a more personal and psychological touch to torture. :feelsokman:

not everyone, but there are some members i dont like

Of course they are responsible for creating me and giving me shit genes.

Im neutral with my family and dgaf about extended family they can die in carcrash in mc lol

I hate them because they always make fun of me for being a 50 year old man that has no girlfriend, can't get laid, and has no children. They always call me names and steal my stuff, and don't even try to hook me up with anyone.

No, I don't. I don't understand them and they don't understand me but I don't hate them tbh. They did everything in their power to make me happy except good genes.
P.S I'm talking about my parents. I don't fucking care about my extended family.

Last edited:
They made me slave, too demanding! Im never ever good enough. Don’t need that noise. Do better without them, sadly. One might call briefly every 4,5 years or so telling me one of them died. Let the dead bury the dead.

I live off my family. I can't really hate them

While I wish they never created me, I care for my parents. As for siblings, I have none, and my cousins live far away, some of them I've never even met.

My dad does enrage me sometimes though, I suspect that he low key resents me, or he's ashamed of me in some way.

While I wish they never created me, I care for my parents. As for siblings, I have none, and my cousins live far away, some of them I've never even met.

My dad does enrage me sometimes though, I suspect that he low key resents me, or he's ashamed of me in some way.
Is claire your waifu? I think that’s the name it’s been a while.