Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [POLL] Do you owe anything to your parents?

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date

Do you owe anything to your parents?

• Yes, I will help them out in all aspects.

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No, I dont care and I am not willing to pay or owe anyone anything.

Votes: 21 41.2%
  • Maybe, pay them back whats needed and forget about them.

Votes: 16 31.4%

• Total voters
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
Do you owe your parents anything?

They gave me wrong upringing in searching for lolis, and without cute adorable loli waifu I can't do nothing good for them

I owe them a spit on their graves

I´m indifferent to my parents and can´t directly blame them for my misfortune. It was a bad case of genetic recombination.

They reproduced like society encouraged them to do. And I don´t owe them anything.

they both have shit genes, bluepilled me, didnt prepare me for the adult world like they should have.
they still help me financially in uni, support me and they cared about my education growing up.
i feel like i should help them financially too in the future tbh, but wont overdo it.

I have mixed feelings. If anything they owe me for having created me, but I don't want to hurt them.

Yes but I'm not sure they'll see any cash back from me. They will get my time though.

yes because they created me :feelstastyman:. fine logic there

i would help them but i don’t think i owe them i didn’t asked to be born and would choose not to be if i could see a preview of my life

They're still supporting me so I owe them a lot. But I don't know if I could pay them someday.

I don't owe them but I do love them

maybe, went with 3rd option, problem is i suck at everything, i feel bad but i never asked to be born in this shit world, i still see myself dying before them one of these days anyway

I feel like I owe my mom shit. My dad, not nearly as much.

Fuck dem bitches. My mother was a bitch even before I was born because it was 50/50 whether I was to be aborted. Should've been tho as orthodontist screwed me up for life. NOW I got shitty life and shitty parents, a double fuck.

they owe me a foreskin and life lessons

They should make my life better for giving me shit genes

I despise them but I have some personal morals about returning favours. Idk what I will do.

I dont owe anything to anyone.

My parents did the best they can, I can't really hate on them any more than anyone. But, also, that's what being a parent is. Do I "owe" them something? No. But, I do my best to be a good son while they're alive, even though they drive me nuts, and I will be sad when they're gone.

no. they ruined my life with their trash genetics

Option #3, I don't owe them anything, having children is a one sided undertaking, children don't ask to be born, its a venture that you have to take on knowing full well that no investments necessarily will yield returns, having children and expecting to have the favor returned by them is a mindset held by those who don't understand why being a parent is.

I will give them some money if I wealth max efficiently enough, but that's it, I'm not sticking around to nurse them till they die, I've already lost so many years of enjoyment that normies got to have, I'm not wasting my 30's onward to baby my parents.

I'm sure my self-worshipping parents think I owe them the Sun, Moon and the Stars but in the end I'll probably just give them a coupon for adult diapers and call it even.

They are the reason I have to live in this wretched world so they owe me tbh

My dad left when i was 2, so no, i owe him nothing. I still live with my mom, but the only thing i owe her currently is money to help with rent and bills. But she's pressuring me to get a job to help her soon

Yes, they have been good parents, in that aspect my life has been really easy. They are paying my university now, some day I will have to take care of them (if I havent roped yet)