Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Poll: Do you still live with your parents?

Poll: Do you still live with your parents?

• Yes, I live with my parents.

Votes: 78 79.6%
  • No, I don't live with my parents.

Votes: 20 20.4%

• Total voters
IamLost

IamLost

To Be or Not to Be
★★★
See title and please be honest.

I mean almost everyone under 30 does these days despite what boomers seem to think. Only people that I know who moved out moved in with their girlfriends and shared rent since that's the only way anyone could afford a place.
good to know

25 and still do, it's quite tiresome.

living with parents is the sane choice, I moved out for a period and instantly regretted all the shite I had to do

normies fav question to ask no im homeless

I considered getting my own place but at the end of the day it was mostly negatives. Most of the time normals move out so they can invite girls over and obviously that wouldn't be happening for me. All I'd be doing is going up 50% on my living expenses, increasing my workload (cooking, cleaning, yardwork, etc) but at least I can go on the internet and brag about living alone as I spend my time outside of work never speaking a word.
And I can't imagine doing the roommate thing.

I have to for now. Once I move out i'll make sure to do everything to never see them again.

In Europe where I live, women usually leave their parents' home at 25 because they get a beta bux bf or they get married, but that's usually closer to 30. Men leave at 30-35. Many men never leave.

of course, on NEETbux ill be struggling to rent somewhere else.

Why? Do you have problems with your parents?

My mom is a useless whore who abused me emotionally and physically and is partially the reason why i'm a high inhib autist who can't stand up for himself and my dad is a pathetic cuck who she also abuses.
Literally the worst possible combination of parents for a male to have to grow up with.

Yeah, I could not afford the rent after I quit the job.

Yes, but so does everyone else my age in my country

31 here and still living with my folks.

No one wants to hire me and more than 20% of the active population of the country is unemployed. What am i supposed to do? I have a degree, i have work experience, it doesn't matter because all you really need in this world is to be the friend of the King, also know as having connections. But i'm working on a way to gain financial success in this shithole.

Last edited:
Yes man yes bro

If I didn't I'd be living alone or with some stranger and both of those are less than ideal situations

Yes but it’s typical for my age

Sadly although it's typical for my age.

Leaving my parent's house within a year of finishing of uni tbh.

Want to LDAR in peace.

Ofc I do, why the fuck should I move out and pay for an apartment like a pure cuck?

My parents wouldn't even let me if I wanted to so no, I don't. Seems most people here at least have caring parents...

I mean almost everyone under 30 does these days despite what boomers seem to think. Only people that I know who moved out moved in with their girlfriends and shared rent since that's the only way anyone could afford a place.

This is pretty much the situation now in the UK. The other scenario is renting a tiny bedroom in a flatshare.

No I live in a single room with shared kitchen in a student place. It was my only option and I really wanted to move out.

Impossible without a betacuck boyfriend tbh unless you make at least 80k/year. Incels are fucked.

Yes i live with my dad. And to be honest, i don't even want to move out, personally i've never seen the appeal of living alone. All the shit you have to do after work, would be way too tiering for me. It's also very expensive these days, there're really not many upsides to living alone, especially when you're a incel.

Last edited:
I live with my father. I'm 24 years old, I could easily pass for an 18 year old

Yes, and they want me out ASAP. Im hoping to get out at least in the next 15 months.

Ok, but how the fuck are we supposed to have sex while still living with parents? I have a small house with thin walls, so how could I possibly have sex even if I were Chad, unless we did it outside or booked a hotel every time?

I live with parents but want to move out, dont know how.

No, but they pay for my apartment.

Yes, and I would like to live with them forever.

yes I am 27 and have no intention of leaving. I did live away for 3 years but I didn't like that living arrangement, I was bullied by some of the flatmates i had and I was too scared to leave my tiny room so survived on junk food (that's what caused my junk food addiction)

In my country it isn't that uncommon for single people to live with parents and also to inherit the house when they die, it was even more common in the past when people were poorer.

Also, I couldn't get a house even if I did want to as all the houses go to people who have children, I would be right at the bottom of the waiting list, plus if I did get one it would make me a complete peasant, I earn minimum wage but I live in a house that has the mortgage paid.

Yes, but i'm planning to move on, they annoy me too much.

I've been been living alone for 6 years now and love every second of it

My mom is a useless whore who abused me emotionally and physically and is partially the reason why i'm a high inhib autist who can't stand up for himself and my dad is a pathetic cuck who she also abuses.
Literally the worst possible combination of parents for a male to have to grow up with.
Thanks for making me laugh man :feelshaha: :feelshaha: JFL

Yes, but i'm only 18. I also have no reason to move out.

Half this forum are legally children, I'm surprised the ratio is as even as it is.

Yes, me being 22 at the moment.

I literally cannot imagine living with my parents, how do you guys do it?

I literally cannot imagine living with my parents, how do you guys do it?
I literally cannot imagine living withOUT them, like srsly I would probably just starve or smth.

How can you find a job while being

- socially retarded
- small
- no prior experience

Yes I do. I only have 20 years old. I dont see it like something bad....yet.

I live with my mom.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back