Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Poll] Do you wish you were white?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date

Do you wish you were white?

• Total voters
white but arab : (

ashkenazi jew isn't white right?

i wish i was a jew with a big nose

More than anything.

I wish I was white then I could have had chance to taller and be a trust fund kid.

No. I think I could've probably gained a few points in my rating if I were darker.
If I was a Tyrone, I might not be an incel.

I would go import myself som noodle

white but arab : (
By white he means Westerner/European not Caucasoid.
I wish I was white tbh. Being a sandcel sucks

I'm already white

If I was Chad then yes, but if normie or below, I'd rather be rice to intelligencemax

Do I wish I was fully White?
Yes.

Am I already somewhat Whit
Yes.

Would it fix my problems?
No.

pewpew

I'm white I'm telling you, it's not enough, the grass is not greener on the other side...

If I were white, my SMV would go up tremendously, I have height and unlike many whitecels on this forum, I'm willing to hit it off with ethnic foids, provided she's pretty enough, primarily east Asian foids. It would be so easy for me to get an East Asian foid as a tall white guy NGL. But alas I'm an ugly shitskinned ethnic. Sigh.

I'd rather be a robot with no libido so the sight of a woman won't make me wanna shoot myself

nah, western foids are ugly, better to be eastern european

I'm white-ish but not white white european.

Do I wish I were whiter? Nah not really, I don't really find aryan features all that attractive. (I mean I like the way it looks on them, I just don't want to BE them if that makes sense.)

I kinda like my own mediterranean-ish skin tone, looks more rustic and healthy, if anything I wish I were slightly darker, more olive/bronze tone, if I could keto some of my weight off and add an extra inch to my dick, I would be approaching chad status (in looks, not my brain which is still suffering from social anxieties and such.)

I'd rather be white and have the same face

White Chad or death.

i would burn down a village to be born as white. life in easy mode with perks.

I'm a 24 year old white (non-american) virgin....

I wish I was 2D living in the 2D world tbh

I wish I had the traits, not rly the whiteness

Yes, I'd still be ugly but at least I'd get rid of one failo

No. Thank God I am brown.

YES YES YES YES. EVERY SINGLE DAY.

I'm white I'm telling you, it's not enough, the grass is not greener on the other side...
do you watch oreoman aka savvy guy? i see he removed his videos again

i wish i got more white features from my mum. skin color doesn't bother me that much