Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Poll: How are you coping with quarantine as an Inkwell?

• Thread starter The Incel Decade
  • Start date

How are you coping during quarantine?

• I'm absolutely loving it and cope-maxing hard at all the foids and normies crying

Votes: 15 19.7%
  • A bit happier than usual that many normies and foids get to experience life as an Inkwell for once

Votes: 15 19.7%
  • Makes no difference whatsoever, my life is exactly the same

Votes: 34 44.7%
  • I'm even more unhappy, pass me the rope

Votes: 12 15.8%

• Total voters
The Incel Decade

The Incel Decade

Banned
-
Are you happier, the same or struggling more?

No difference my life has been the same since 2015

Same I'd say. My surgey actually got moved which sucked, but other than that nothing has changed

the same, literally nothing chnaged except family never leaves the house anymore

No difference.
I still have to work the whole fucking day and we have over 100.000 cases in my country.

A bit happier than usual. More solitude/LDAR-max and normies get to suffer like we do

Feel sorry for any essential-worker-cels.

I like it more

Enjoying it.

Been playing Call of duty this weekend because the multiplayer was free.

A mixed bag of results so far.

Laughing in hikikomori

I was already in quarantine months before corona tbh.I spend my life in a never-ending search for copes.My life is basically the same

It's not bad, because I'm still getting paid while sitting at home and doing nothing.

It actually has been a great time for me to discover my own interests. I crafted a bow last week using a PVC pipe, and I'm making arrows with crafted razor tips. I've been practicing my archery with it and it's been pretty fun.

I don't have to go to school so that is great

Good sides : I dont need to see normies disgusting faces and foids kissing Chads in bus stops.
Bad sides : Not smokeing or drinking fucked me up,ım planing on ordering a medium sized vodka toworrow even through my parents are in the house.

No difference ngl

My life is the same

Anyone who voted other than "I'm absolutely loving it and cope-maxing hard at all the foids and normies crying" shouldn't be here.

I am unhappy to be honest. On one hand it's nice to see normies so distraught. But in the other hand, less normies are going outside.

Barley anyone crosses into my territory anymore. Because of this I am running out of meat.

4105867 RWBOAIHV 7

Are you happier, the same or struggling more?
No difference except my part-time McJob is cancelled (still getting paid though) and I’m doing college assignments online

no difference im ldarmaxxing

I'm worse. Life of an incel is just going from bad to worse everytime, and this is no exception.

Don't have to cope, business as usual

great tbh lots of time to vidyamaxx and can get takeaway ordered online if i feel like it

Now that everyone is locked up and everything halted I can cope with vidya without the anxiety of missing out.

The news is starting to get annoying. Other then that nothing different. I work from home which is amazing.

It's actually worse because the unemployment office isn't paying anyone right now.

it is about the same shit