Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment (Poll) How many friends do you have irl?

How many irl friends do you have?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
By irl friends I mean people you actually meet up with. Fakecel if any of those friends are female or explain yourself if its true. If you incude family members like "oh my cousin is also my friend" say that in the responses. Also say how often you meet up with them for whatever answer you pick. For me its easily, LITERALLY NONE :feelsrope:. And dont be like "oh yeah I have no friends" meaning you have friends but dont see them often. I mean literally none as in you have 0 friends irl that you meet up with.

Surprisingly enough, a pretty good amount. It just goes to show that having many friends doesn't make you less of an incel.

I only have one, my only remaining friend from high school whom I barely see since he lives in another city. We speak often although it seems like we are drifting apart.

Last edited:
I only have one, my only remaining friend from high school whom I barely see since he lives in another city. We speak often although it seems like we are drifting apart. He also has a girlfriend lol.
I drifted away from all my highschool friends.

irl I have one hapacel friend who I've known since freshman year of high school that I actively hang out with

everyone else is just acquaintances, they forget that I exist when I'm not within their peripheral vision and I never have actual conversations with them

I have a bunch of friends, and only one of them has a girlfriend, but he's from a different country originally.

By irl friends I mean people you actually meet up with. Fakecel if any of those friends are female or explain yourself if its true. If you incude family members like "oh my cousin is also my friend" say that in the responses. Also say how often you meet up with them for whatever answer you pick. For me its easily, LITERALLY NONE :feelsrope:. And dont be like "oh yeah I have no friends" meaning you have friends but dont see them often. I mean literally none as in you have 0 friends irl that you meet up with.
many acquaintances and co-workers niggers but never meet up with anyone

Zero. I had a couple of incel friends in high school but we drifted apart. One used to think he would ascend in college by developing a funny personality. Looking at his FB he's still incel :feelskek:

5 :chad: barely meet up with them tbh

fakecels have irl friends

I have like 5. But technically, now, I have no irl friends, because I moved.

Neither irl or online. 0

2. One is a 5’3 manlet incel in denial (I’ve made several posts on him), and the other is a fat normie in a LTR with a landwhale. Jfl at this world. I have a third but I don’t see him often anymore.

If you are an ugly male then there is no such thing as friendship those privileges are only reserved for attractive people, ugly men are seen as resources and disposable tools by society. If you think that someone is your friend then chances are they actually are not, the relationship is transactional and they only tolerate you because you have some sort of use to them.

I picked 4 but I honestly only see 2 of those irl because they come along with either of my 2 friends. They're not close enough to just hang out by ourselves but I've interacted with them often enough to include them.

Absolutely no one. 0

None cuz I hate normies and incels stay inside to LDAR.

I had a lot of friends in high school but after they all left this shit hole of a town for collage or the military I never really got in contact with them.
I have maybe like 2-3 I still keep in contact with and even then it's sparse.

Only one high-tier normie. I got him as a friend in elementary school. After puberty my social life basically stopped to exist. But that guy also only contacts me rarely and he also made fun of me a couple of times for my lack of success in life. After that I tried to tell him about determinism and that the basic prerequisite for the success of all people is sheer luck (e.g. being born with the right looks/a high IQ and being neurotypical; money is also a component, but not as important, because it's principially not an immutable trait unlike IQ/looks) and that hard work is a sisyphean task for people who didn't win in the lottery of life. People always become very defensive when you tell them about their privileges in life, because they want to see their success and your misfortune as a result of ethics (e.g. hard work, self-improvement) and not as a result of being born with completely different setups and within different realities - basically: If you win in a rigged game you will see it as fair. Because of the strong aversion towards the ideas of determinism I never brought the topic up again.

I feel some comfort in seeing other people also don't have a friend on this earth.

Have friends but feel like i have 0 alot of times. Unfortunately even if you have friends its not going to change anything in life

0, even back in school all I had was acquaintances.