Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Poll] How Many of You are Sports Fans?

Do You Follow Sports?

• Yes

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 10 62.5%

• Total voters
ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Note: E-sports don't count.

If you voted yes, what do you follow and how rigorously do you follow it?

Sports are for cucks, you are literally supporting chad and tyrones,

Sports are for cucks, you are literally supporting chad and tyrones,
I wouldn't be surprised if a good number of them were virgins (Relative to the overall population).

Before you laugh, consider some of these players are ugly (Especially if they come from foreign countries, they are ugly relative to what whites find attractive), and fat (Linemen).

Also, some grew up extremely religious or extremely introverted, only focusing on sports.

I absolutely detest sports. The entire ideology and concept of it is so pathetic. Watching a bunch of Chads run around and fight each other and beat each other up like animals over a stupid game? Yeah...I've got better things to do.

Sure, I love golf. I watch LPGA when there's nothing else on.

In the summer I catch a few Tigers games.

I follow boxing, but I'm not a fanboy or obsessed like a lot of these freaks you see everywhere that act like they're a part of the team.

Sure, I love golf. I watch LPGA when there's nothing else on.

In the summer I catch a few Tigers games.

Tigers are trash. I'm a HUGE Red Sox fan, like watching just about ever single game in a 162 game season. I love baseball.

It's fun watching Cabrera make history.
How many games do you catch a year? I always find this interesting to ask baseball fans because I always get a different answer. The season is so long.

How many games do you catch a year?
Never full ones, but I'll watch a few innings if I'm near the TV or others want to watch it. I'll usually watch a good deal of post and probably the last few WS games. Occasionally listen to the radio in the car or garage.

I refuse to watch a bunch of chads fondle eachother on a field

I used to enjoy watching and playing sports until I've gotten bored of it...

I absolutely detest sports. The entire ideology and concept of it is so pathetic. Watching a bunch of Chads run around and fight each other and beat each other up like animals over a stupid game? Yeah...I've got better things to do.
I don't blame you, their like chasing a ball for two hours, I don't find that entertaining at all either. It also makes no sense to me as to why a lot of people like sports...

I wouldn't be surprised if a good number of them were virgins (Relative to the overall population).

Before you laugh, consider some of these players are ugly (Especially if they come from foreign countries, they are ugly relative to what whites find attractive), and fat (Linemen).

Also, some grew up extremely religious or extremely introverted, only focusing on sports.
playing and watching as fans is different

I love pro tennis. I don't follow mainstream sports, but I do appreciate the athleticism involved. I don't like rabid football fans.

used to be. not so much anymore