Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Poll] How many times have you asked out a foid?

How many times have you asked out a foid?

• 1-2

Votes: 15 26.8%
  • 2-4

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • 4-9

Votes: 8 14.3%
  • 10+

Votes: 12 21.4%
  • None

Votes: 16 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would say 4-9 times and it all ended it failure. Such greed.

Where's the 0 option?

2 explicitly
1 implicitly

Redpill logic I need to make a foid feel chosen. And I'm not choosing if she's 3D

one time I asked my oneitis if she wanted to go to the beach with me but she said no without even looking at me and then returned to check snapchat :cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Why is there no 0 option?

undertaker-laugh-gif-8.gif

10+ I stopped counting after 12

2 but i wanted to date other two but i was "in love" with other 5 and it went anywhere. Ended up being friendzoned or i just gave up.

Enough times. Less than 1000 so apparently I never even tried.

2-4 times directly, if we're talking about approaches in general its dozens

3 times. One of them not being on my own.

Only one, not gonna larp.

60 plus but less than 70

I tried many times

Ive seriously asked about 8 and was left to feel like a worthless human each time. They all went of their way to express disgust. Ive tried showing interest in more but those I knew and tried for a while. Now its been many years and I dont bother. Ive been sent straight to old age.

i count 6 irl and 3 online from memory, but that's because i invested large amounts of my time to win their affection and try to get them to accept me, but i either got cucked by some chad, cockblocked by her friends or they just stopped talking to me. the last girl i asked out had autism so i thought i had a really good chance, i watched and followed her around for about 4 months before asking her out on the last day of our community program and she said no, last i ever saw her

because i've been socially isolated from the world for the past 6 years, it's rare for real life interactions with foids, but in 2017 i did try talking to a foid in a job recruitment class (majority of the guys there were autistic and i suspect this class was just for siphoning government funding lol) and she told me to shut up. perhaps it was because i felt intellectually superior to the other autists i accidentally deluded myself into feeling like a normie and tried to act like one

How would you count trying on tinder and 0 matches?

0, if you don't count that one foid which realized my intentions and ghosted

None. I don't want to go to jail because I'm a 2/10 curry.

200+
these are rookie numbers