Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

{Poll} If you were a Stacy, would you have sex with an incel?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16423
  • Start date

?

• yes, incels deserve sex

Votes: 45 32.1%
  • no, i would fuck chad like all other stacies

Votes: 70 50.0%
  • i would be volcel, sex is gross & immoral

Votes: 25 17.9%

• Total voters
Why fuck an incel when there’s plenty of high quality males to choose from? That’s pretty much the mentality of a Stacy

You're asking me to think like someone attracted to men. I can't do that.

The answer is so obvious:chad::chad::chad:

yes! yes! i want that genetically inferior offspring teehee

In today's society there is no reason for Stacey to fuck an incel so why would they and why would anyone expect them to?

I would like to say yes but I don't know.

All those option not enough. Answer is: don't know. Or: I prefer to be lesb stacy and fuck with other lesb stacys

If I was a Stacy I'd be such an NPC I wouldn't even be capable of realising how incels live and probably be incapable of sympathising too.

If I were Stacy? I would go to monastery and become a nun.

honestly if i was a stacy i'd be the most impulsive whore out there, sex is something i'd never get as an incel. i'd try to make $$$ while i'm at it too. gotta seize that opportunity

id probs go average maybe a little bit less than average minimum. if i was stacey the only reason why i wouldnt fuck an incel is because the same reason i myself dont go for stacey. I know my league, unfortunately a lot of femoids dont, which is why hypergamy is alive today

I can't imagine being a foid tbh

Are you asking if I were a Stacy, or if I magically became a Stacy? With the former I imagine I'd behave like any other Stacy, but as for the latter, sure I'd fuck incels provided I became attracted to men.

I wouldn't really want any men fucking me if I conserved my current mind.

But I'd let incels touch my boobs at least.

If I was able to keep the same brain, I would sympathize with incels.

If I had awareness of my past life as an ugly subhuman yes, I'd fuck them.
Otherwise I don't know, probably not

Yes since incels are entitled to have sex with a stacy

I'd say as long as the incel was clean, and looked "ok" then sure. But it's pretty gay to suck cock and take dick

my hole is for chads only teheeee

Yes. If I woke up with a vagina between my legs (assuming my sexual orientation changed to like guys) I would definitely fuck incels.

I would fuck Chads. Just like if I was a good looking Chad I would fuck Stacies rather than ugly foids.

Sure, I wanna fuck a mentally ill ugly basement dweller who would embarrass me

or

A chad with a high paying job. JFL

Op is low key gay, fantasizing about fucking men jfl

I would use incels for money and fuck the hottest Chad I can get

Final option.

I'm gonna be honest: No.
Why would a Stacy ever choose to fuck an incel when she can have all the Chads?

Yes

The problem is that every femoid acts like they are stacy

If you were a Stacy, would you have sex with an incel?
You're asking me to think like someone attracted to men.
I can't do that.
I can't imagine being a foid tbh
Yes. If I woke up with a vagina between my legs (assuming my sexual orientation changed to like guys) I would definitely fuck incels.
51BE9ew89VL._SX298_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
IWFNE1.jpg
md6705204069.jpg

Any fellow oldcels read this book? I did so (having no idea what would happen) based on the sexy cover, having enjoyed SST.
1970 and Rob was trying to turn us into trannys. I'm not sure I want to give up on him though. There's still a couple more which look promising maybe.

to-sail-beyond-the-sunset-cover.jpg
50837.jpg
fantasy_and_science_fiction-08-1963.jpg

s-l640.jpg
511DL2PDW0L.SX316.SX250.SY316.jpg

images
51vLUXnAgmL._SY350_.jpg
images

heinlein-glory-road-3-50-carl-lundgren.jpg
glory-road-2.jpg

880d93489497211d6db800de5b80eda1--sci-fi-books-fiction-books.jpg

Last edited:
I would only go for my looksmatch. As all women should.

If you were a Stacy you wouldn’t fuck an incel, sorry to say, just like how your looksmatch won’t fuck you because of today’s world’s degeneracy.

I'm not going to vote. You already know the answer op. Don't you?

Why fuck an incel when there’s plenty of high quality males to choose from? That’s pretty much the mentality of a Stacy
There arent plenty according to them most foids only like 1% of the male population

I'm no gay lol, given that i preserved my current self i wouldn't fuck anyone and just masturbate to my own image

51BE9ew89VL._SX298_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
IWFNE1.jpg
md6705204069.jpg

Any fellow oldcels read this book? I did so (having no idea what would happen) based on the sexy cover, having enjoyed SST.
1970 and Rob was trying to turn us into trannys. I'm not sure I want to give up on him though. There's still a couple more which look promising maybe.

to-sail-beyond-the-sunset-cover.jpg
50837.jpg
fantasy_and_science_fiction-08-1963.jpg

s-l640.jpg
511DL2PDW0L.SX316.SX250.SY316.jpg

images
51vLUXnAgmL._SY350_.jpg
images

heinlein-glory-road-3-50-carl-lundgren.jpg
glory-road-2.jpg

880d93489497211d6db800de5b80eda1--sci-fi-books-fiction-books.jpg

This is so cucked. @rightfulcel

I put yes but the question is would i have my mind or would i have the braindead vapid mind of a foid aswell?

What kinda fuckin gay question is this?. I'll become virgin Mary 2.0 if I were to transform into a foid and use cucks to betabuxx me for as long as I can...

But if I were to be born a foid I wouldn't know about the BP because my brain will be wired to deny it and seek Chad only and my life will be tutorial mode so I'll never understand incels and grow to hate them instead.

I can't answer this because i'm not a faggot

I mean If I get to keep my brain and fetishes I would fuck fat ugly bastards and dogs. Would still try to get some betabuxx of course.

Gay thread ngl