Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

{Poll} If you were a Stacy, would you have sex with an incel?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16423
  • Start date

?

• yes, incels deserve sex

Votes: 45 32.1%
  • no, i would fuck chad like all other stacies

Votes: 70 50.0%
  • i would be volcel, sex is gross & immoral

Votes: 25 17.9%

• Total voters
I would go an enjoy life on easy mode. Money from cucks, travel, friends, chads.

Women don't know how to live. They could become millionaires in a matter of 3 - 24 months.

Its a fetish and I like watching foids getting fucked by dogs. So would try it myself if I was a Stacy.

I hope the mods punish you for promoting such degeneracy.

I hope the mods punish you for promoting such degeneracy.
Muh degeneracy. No one cares this isn't your right wing hugbox. I'd be a full blown hedonist if I was chad but I'm cursed to this bullshit.

Muh degeneracy. No one cares this isn't your right wing hugbox. I'd be a full blown hedonist if I was chad but I'm cursed to this bullshit.

Leftists and sodomites are spreading through the forum like a plague, I can't be the only one seeing this right guys?.

Leftists and sodomites are spreading through the forum like a plague, I can't be the only one seeing this right guys?.
Get fucked politics cuck. I'm mad that I'm not chad and can get foids to kneel down before me. The only politics foids have is exploiting you retards for resources and choking on chad dick.

5kwfzx5ebx821

as long as a subhuman doesn't breed , he is allowed to have sex

Get fucked politics cuck. I'm mad that I'm not chad and can get foids to kneel down before me. The only politics foids have is exploiting you retards for resources and choking on chad dick.

View attachment 189988

"Right wing hug box" "Full blown hedonist" "Fuck dogs"

You sound like a cucktears larper to me

"Right wing hug box" "Full blown hedonist" "Fuck dogs"

You sound like a cucktears larper to me
Nah I hate those bluepilled retards even more than you politics cunts.
Doesn't change that I would hedonistmaxx if I was Chad.

Nah I hate those bluepilled retards even more than you politics cunts.
Doesn't change that I would hedonistmaxx if I was Chad.

Ok degenerate

Man I can't even be a real degenerate because I'm not Chad. All I can do is LARP and enjoy my copes.

If you like animal fucking then you're degenerate by default

Galleo would have sex with you based on your personality, no homo.

I would be a vocel if I was a girl.
The thought of something going into me does not sound pleasant. Especially when it's something that you don't know if it's clean or not.
The next is the idea of any mishap can get me pregnant and unpleasant for 9 months and THEN the pain of giving birth.

I don't understand the guys wanting to change sex as being on the other end does not sound like a good idea to me.
Maybe due to not being a girl I don't get it, but with a guy's brain it does not sound like a fun time being a girl.

I might actually rope quicker because every month until I get around 40 or 50 I have to deal with a period every month? Fuck that.

The hell is this fag thread? I can't imagine myself having a hole lol let alone being attracted to men.

Not having sex with an incel is the same as wanting more school shootings.
This is not an ultimatum but the brutal reality
full

depends if im straight.

Some of the incel friends I've made seem like genuinely sweet guys and some of them are even kind of cute. It's hard to really know how you would act if your upbringing and experience was completely different though.

Why would I want to fuck an incel?
That pussy would be for CHAD only!

Not having sex with an incel is the same as wanting more school shootings.
This is not an ultimatum but the brutal reality
full

Nah. If someone commits mass murder because they can't get laid then it's not actually because they just can't get laid. It shouldn't be anyone responsibility to sleep with anyone they don't want to for fear of violence. :feelzez:

idk how to answer this.

if you mean to say that in this hypothetical, i was born as a foid stacy, then of course i would only fuck chads. if i were suddenly transformed into a stacy but i still liked girls, i would lesbianmaxx. but if i was transformed into a stacy who liked men, perhaps i would fuck incels because i know what it's like to be one, and doing so wouldn't be gay in the hypothetical described.

that's my best answer, OP.

This is so cucked.
Which book? You quoted ALL the covers.

I recognize the reference to Lauren Southern (nice hitler dubs on your image BTW) but who is Brittany?

If you like animal fucking then you're degenerate by default
Humans like all mammals are part of the animal kingdom, so it sounds like you are saying it's degenerate to want to fuck non-human animals.
tpol06.jpg

You gay bra?

@LastGerman this is some kind of "you can't read stories about men besides yourself having sex with women" kind of thing then I guess?

IE let's just fucking avoid all literature because it's just so darn cucked.

How do you even pick up a newspaper? Isn't it cucked to read about sex-havers?

@LastGerman this is some kind of "you can't read stories about men besides yourself having sex with women" kind of thing then I guess?

IE let's just fucking avoid all literature because it's just so darn cucked.

How do you even pick up a newspaper? Isn't it cucked to read about sex-havers?

I do not read any newspaper. I try to avoid anything. I hate the ads in tv, since it is all about cars and driving. I do not enjoy it going outside because of it.

I do not read any newspaper.
I try to avoid anything.
I hate the ads in tv, since it is all about cars and driving.
I do not enjoy it going outside because of it.
It depends on the channel, I watch a couple cartoon stations which don't even have commercials.

I skim newspapers, mostly boring stuff, occasionally relevant.

What sort of things do you read besides these forums?

I just wouldn't fixate on the idea of being cucked, because being crippled by a fear of it is sort of like being cucked too.