Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Poll: I'm 40yo. Should I..

Should I..?

• Stay here. I'm based

Votes: 38 55.1%
  • Stay here. I'm alright

Votes: 28 40.6%
  • Leave. Old fucks not wanted

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Die. Old fucks not wanted. I should get COVID-19 and fuck off

Votes: 3 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pennywise

Pennywise

Take the Blue Pill
-
I'm just wondering what the consensus is about my age and presense here.

Yeh it sucks to be old, but I am still alive. I have hope to leave this shitty continent someday soon when my health gets better, the lockdown ends, and pay less for more (including for foids).

I know there is quite a lot of ageism here which I think is kind of absurd. Because being old and incel is not fun either. I think that is why a lot of people did not like the Joker movie, too. He was too much of a "boomer". Just too old looking and sounding for youngcels to connect with.

Private poll so you can vote without me even knowing who you are. Its more fair and accurate that way. Other options aren't on the table for me at all. Feel free to leave comments though.

should have roped 10-20 years ago tbh

Respect for grandwizard

Usually people talk shit to youngcels, not oldcels, so i don't see why u should leave

You're cool man, a good poster with lots of past experiences and a based outlook on life. I enjoy reading your threads and you should continue to do so until you do die of a natural cause, you're already pretty late into this life might as well stick it out

I know there is quite a lot of ageism here which I think is kind of absurd.
Haven't noticed ageism against older folks here, fuck teens tho.

old man u name grandpa

Imagine caring about what youngcels think of oldcels. I have had ejaculations that are older than posters here.

IDGAF, and neither should you.

Last edited:
Usually people talk shit to youngcels, not oldcels, so i don't see why u should leave
That is just because they think that youngcels usually haven't tried enough to know if they are actually incel or not. My response is they ARE INCEL but it might end. The older you get, the lesser chance chance you have of ever ascending. As you approach wizardry, its really impossible. Hence the magnificent title. Youngcels are alright though. I went through pure hell from age 13-21 and then things got actually better for me.

We need a new grandpacel after @FrustratedWhiteMale left us

At this point you should just stay. Im more surprised that you haven’t roped.

old man u name grandpa

Maxresdefault 4

Imagine caring about what youngcels think of oldcels. I have had ejaculations that are older than posters here.

are u an old man how old are u

I think the guy is having some kind of breakdown after China virus shit tbh. He'll be back in a month or two after it cools off

cope we have @Emba he is our weird schizophrenic grandpa these guys can be the forum uncles or some shit

Generally, the older the folks the more wiser they are - I always enjoyed listening to those older than me.

Don't leave, I need you as cope

I think 25 should be minimum age limit to join this forum, youngcels are too lowIQ.

Yeah I like older posters better. Stay with us buddy!

You're based
Don't leave, I need you as cope

Generally, the older the folks the more wiser they are - I always enjoyed listening to those older than me.
JFL
True.
Then I declare @Pennywise as unclecel. :ping:

At this point you should just stay. Im more surprised that you haven’t roped.

You're cool man, a good poster with lots of past experiences and a based outlook on life. I enjoy reading your threads and you should continue to do so until you do die of a natural cause, you're already pretty late into this life might as well stick it out

Respect for grandwizard

Thanks brocels

Yeah I like older posters better. Stay with us buddy!

AQRMg37 460s

stay fly isn't an age, 3-6 maf-

oHHHHHH

do u have a cool oldman voice

I think I sound a bit like this guy (Thompson):

And I am that hard to understand. I am not sure why I sound like that, I just do.:feelsmage: I wish I sounded more like Tim Curry. I think he has the best actor voice there is, but he is a hell of a lot older than me.

The best thing to look forward to when you get older, well, is just seeing the world for the way it really is. I've seen two generations spawn since I was born, and they're both copies of each other. In fact, one is worse than the other. That goes back to my 1910's theory on things. In the 1910s, men championed women's the right to vote. Now we arrive at today, where the young worship the state, "there is no God", and all foids are sluts. So basically thats my take on things, and how we arrived at the current situation.

This but stay, we're all in this together boyo
Your avatar is fucking hilarious. The only guy cooler than that guy is St Bagelboss himself.

Incels come in all races, sizes and ages.
We are the most diverse group on earth
full

You're experienced in wizardry.

As long as you aren't a larping fakecel (like some of us are, tfu on them), then you are good in my book.
Oldcels are likely to not be as lowiq as youngcels.

As long as you aren't a larping fakecel (like some of us are, tfu on them), then you are good in my book.
Oldcels are likely to not be as lowiq as youngcels.
If you literally haven't even finished HS yet, you get a pass in my book for being mildly stupid, tbh.

You can't really rely on public schools for shit, though. The best education is self-education.

You're experienced in wizardry.

Being incel does get easier when you get older honestly. The hurt is still there but it becomes more of a meh, that's my life sort of thing. When you are a sub5 incel usually you have problems that are even worse than inceldom which have a way of taking your mind off of it though.

Buy 10 different ropes and tie them all around your neck. The ultimate rope.

Stay, I am of the same age

If you literally haven't even finished HS yet, you get a pass in my book for being mildly stupid, tbh.

You can't really rely on public schools for shit, though. The best education is self-education.

Being incel does get easier when you get older honestly. The hurt is still there but it becomes more of a meh, that's my life sort of thing. When you are a sub5 incel usually you have problems that are even worse than inceldom which have a way of taking your mind off of it though.
It only becomes easier if you have a well paied job to get you some good copes.

It only becomes easier if you have a well paied job to get you some good copes.
Copes/hobbies.

Literally in the early days of youtube just about all of the male content makers who talked about geeky stuff were ALL INCELS. Now only the chad and chadlite guys put out most of the content. All of the earlier guys have been bullied off.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbWcXB0PoqOsAvAdfzWMf0w

Literally a graveyard of old youtube channels that were made by incel-tier nerds

40 i will be there soon.... idk man do whatever but this place becomes pointless at a certain point

40 i will be there soon.... idk man do whatever but this place becomes pointless at a certain point

Sometimes talking to my incel friends online is all I have, although younger. Age doesn't matter :feelskek: This is a good cope honestly. Theres nothing left on reddit and the 4chan I grew to know and love in the 2000s just isn't the same anymore.

Dsfargeg

Oldcel if you remember this meme. Top kek.

This is the place for quality venting and postmaxxing these days. I'm glad I signed up for this site, its been life fuel. I legit have no real friends outside of the internet. This place fills that void for me. They say that misery loves company. Well, some company is better than no company at all.

Keep posting here

Agepill is beyond brutal

Stay here, man. If you're a cel and not a bluepilled faggot, you're welcome here.