Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Poll] Incel trait: Using GNU/Linux

What operating system do you use?

• Total voters
l33tbl0k3

l33tbl0k3

thermostat iq
★★★★
Also incel trait: referring to Linux as GNU/Linux.
Reminder that using anything other than windows or iOS gets you labeled as an extremist

I use Linux at work, but Windows at home.

I tried linux cinnamon on an old laptop, it was fine for the web but every program that i use is on windows.

Windows 10 and also my phones.

I use many, what gets the job done right. Loo-nux for server, windongs for desktop use.

I tried linux cinnamon on an old laptop, it was fine for the web but every program that i use is on windows.
unless you're a chad graphic designer who has to use adobe products, gnu/linux has gotten pretty far in terms software to use
A mix tbh. there's no mix option.
idk man, it is impossible to find a single person within a 500 mile radius that uses anything other than windows/iOS as a daily driver. Definitely an incel trait.

I use windows because its just convenient I guess. But I use different versions of linux when I want or need too.
I guess yeah windows is the most convenient, everything justwerks. I could never figure out the CMD or the HKEY things though because brainletism
I use many, what gets the job done right. Loo-nux for server, windongs for desktop use.
what's your goto for loonux serber distrobution and how many times would you impregnate krul tepes

Last edited:
i tried to dual boot arch linux but dnt work so i gave up as usual

Also incel trait: referring to Linux as GNU/Linux
This is a legit truecel trait. I rarely come across this term, you should cope like hell every day to be able to make a distinction between the two. I can't even imagine what could be more autistic than this, seriously.

i tried to dual boot arch linux but dnt work so i gave up as usual
your problem is you chose arch linux brother, which is reddit tier and breaks every update if you're not careful. For a minimalist distro, I recommend what I use which is Void Linux, it's easy to install and has all the packages you need. In terms of dual-booting, grub takes care of that, just make sure to not accidentally wipe your windows partition.
This is a legit truecel trait. I rarely come across this term, you should cope like hell every day to be able to make a distinction between the two. I can't even imagine what could be more autistic than this, seriously.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I25UeVXrEHQ

GNU/Linux or how I like to call it, GNU plus Linux

Last edited:
what's your goto for loonux serber distrobution
Using Unraid OS because it was really easy to configure and it just werks out of the box. Works well with consumer hardware because that is the target of the Os.

how many times would you impregnate krul tepes
None, because pregnancy is disgusting. She has to keep a petite body.

Last edited:
Using Unraid OS because it was really easy to configure and it just werks out of the box. Works well with consumer hardware because that is the target of the Os.

None, because pregnancy is disgusting. She has to keep a petite body.
I disagree, pregnancy is based because after she births your child you can suck on her milkies. What the heck I regret not installing unraid on my server now

I have this trait also!

unless you're a chad graphic designer who has to use adobe products, gnu/linux has gotten pretty far in terms software to use
Games. The only time i would use mint would be for a underpowered netbox/old laptop.

I love linux and use it all the time. Mostly debian based distros.

Too much free time.

I still use windows 7, also linux is trash.

Tried installing ubuntu but my wifi speeds were abominably slow

I use windows 95% of the time, but I have ubuntu on my laptop when I need it for school or just want to feel cool.

> A third of incels use a non-trivial OS that requires more than 0 braincell to be installed on a machine and used afterwards.

Damn, inkwells are truly incompetent pieces of shit that can't cook tendies and live at their mom's basements :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Also incel trait: referring to Linux as GNU/Linux.
Reminder that using anything other than windows or iOS gets you labeled as an extremist
anyone not using chadwin10 is a oscel