Votes: 26 21.5%
  • Yes, because health/lifespan

Votes: 60 49.6%

• Total voters
IncelGolem

IncelGolem

formerly ruck stuck fuck muck of r/incels
-
If foids are off the table and your life sucks - then why would you care about appearance and prolonging your lifespan?

VERSUS

and

bill00

bill00

half white half dethnikk abomination
-
being a fat fuck is disgusting. been there, done that, it's hell. everyone should stay fit, even incels tbh.

DaveBuster

DaveBuster

Inceldom is not about the sex act.
-
I'm giving 50:50 odds that shit is going to hit the fan in my lifetime and I hope to be around to see it and need to be fit and prepared enough to defend myself.

Also, I feel better physically and mentally by being fit, and normies are a little scared of me.

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Blackops2cel's Disciple
-
I like staying in shape, but I don't want to increase my lifespan.

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
-
Yes if it makes you feel good. Of course theres the downside of improving your lifespan but i'm just gonna rope some day

78980n

78980n

Hater of Normalscum
-
I would like to not make my existence even more painful by just throwing away my health.

Joelossus

Joelossus

21 y/o kv, NEETcel
-
If you used to be fit at some point and you still didn't manage to acsend, i don't see a reason why one should keep putting in efford to stay fit. Unless you genuinely like working out, and don't get much joy from eating fast food, or drinking alcohol.

I

ItsAllOverButTheCry

Veteran
-
I would feel disgusted with myself being overweight.

TheSecondComing

TheSecondComing

existing
-
For peak performance when going ER

Anoncel123

Anoncel123

Sub5 hispanicel. It never began
-
I like to stay fit and strong because I want to have the capacity to defend myself from anyone that tries to hurt me. I care about my health too, I'd hate being obese tbh.

Joelossus

Joelossus

21 y/o kv, NEETcel
-
Lol, i'm still the only one who voted no.

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

Circus Freak
-
Being fat sucks in every way. If you're suicidal use a viable and quick method.

LittleBoy

LittleBoy

Overlord of the Incelosphere & Inceldom
-
I like to stay fit and strong because I want to have the capacity to defend myself from anyone that tries to hurt me. I care about my health too, I'd hate being obese tbh.
For peak performance when going ER
Yes to beat people up
being a fat fuck is disgusting. been there, done that, it's hell. everyone should stay fit, even incels tbh.
All based as fuck.

HonklerTheConqueror

HonklerTheConqueror

Veteran
-
You should culinarymaxx. Stop eating shit and develop your palette. Exercise is a waste of life if you're only lifting weights. Exercise only with your body weight.

Cleftcel

Cleftcel

RAHOWA
-
the two main reasons for a incel to go the the gym are imo
1. Exercise releases feel good chemical which I find can keep your depression to a manageable level
2. As an incel you are alone in this world, so it is imperative they you have a certain level of muscle to intimidate and also a certain level of strength for self-defence

Evildоer

Evildоer

Major
-
It gives a certain value even in interactions with other people, you are perceived for something more than dirt if you at least look strong.

EyesAreSoCold

EyesAreSoCold

Legend
-
I'm quite fit and I still enjoy junk food and alcohol. I just don't eat a lot of bread and other useless carbs.

Player

Player

29 y.o. NEET Belarus
-
I see only benefits. Normalfags will threat you better and health will be better.
Now I almost feel no pleasures, so to refuse form alchohol and tasty food is not so hard.

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

-
I'm giving 50:50 odds that shit is going to hit the fan in my lifetime and I hope to be around to see it and need to be fit and prepared enough to defend myself.
this is a good one

DeformAspergerCel

DeformAspergerCel

radical times demand radical solutions
-
I'm quite fit and I still enjoy junk food and alcohol. I just don't eat a lot of bread and other useless carbs.
it's called having superior genetics. If I eat just enough to not be constantly hungry all the time I gain weight and I'm like 17-18% bodyfat

PPEcel

PPEcel

subhuman alcoholic framelet ricecel
-
I love food.

But diabetes sucks. So does liver failure. And cancer.

And there's nothing more humiliating than being behind a fit Stacy in a staircase while she casually jogs up and you're panting and wheezing.

You don't have to be a crazed gymcel (no amount would ever help my shitty frame tbh), but you shouldn't look like a landwhale.

Chris_Jones

Chris_Jones

An outcast among outcasts
-
Absolutely. Due to mouthbreathing and recessed jaws, Incels are at a much greater risk for developing sleep apnea if they gain weight.

C

CaptainCuck

Veteran
-
My dream is to exercise so much that it kills me.

Almost did it once before.

GreyWorld

GreyWorld

The world's a shady place
-
All you gotta do is eat decently well and your fine. As long as you're not fat. I used to workout but quit since obviously at 5' 7" it won't look right being muscular and there is no gym for your face.

Over4Mexicels

Over4Mexicels

Officer
-
If you're taller than 5'7 it does matter but I wouldnt go full gymcel, just jog and eating a moderately healthy diet

If you're under 5'6 theres really no point, you'll be seen as a creepy weirdo regardless if you're fat or lean

mcfroggy

mcfroggy

Doesn't even have friends
-
Eat junk in moderation and go for bike rides is the extent I go to. Not going to go to gym and lift.

Over4Mexicels

Over4Mexicels

Officer
-
Lifting inanimate heavy objects is cope, the market is over saturated with ripped 5'11, 6'3 dudes that as an incel you stand no chance

Lifting for being able to defend yourself is delusional cope, muscles arent a factor in the realm of survival , a skinny manlet can stab you/shoot you and you'd die just the same is if you were just lean

johnnyb

johnnyb

gib me duh pussay b0ss
-
“Muh health” copers again. I hope all of you get fucked to death by a horse

MayorOfKekville

MayorOfKekville

Toxic Misogynist™ with a Bad Personality™
-
Being fat is shitty but JFL at going full hog on bodybuilding with protein shakes and heavy deadlifts etc

UglyScotsman

UglyScotsman

Recruit
-
Find a happy medium, dont be a fat hog with health problems, but dont fall into the COPE void by roiding and going every day. It wont help you.

YungCell

YungCell

Niggas iffy
-
Yes because being fat was disgusting, and even though I'm still an incel I dont have to deal with being the white elephant in the room anymore.

pp183

pp183

imouto enthusiast
-
yes to an extent tbh you can eat whatever you want as long as you burn it off afterwards

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

knight-ERrant
-
I like to stay fit and strong because I want to have the capacity to defend myself from anyone that tries to hurt me.
there's nothing more humiliating than being behind a fit Stacy in a staircase while she casually jogs up and you're panting and wheezing.

You don't have to be a crazed gymcel (no amount would ever help my shitty frame tbh), but you shouldn't look like a landwhale.
Along with all these reasons, I stay fit and improve my fitness to spite all the disgusting soy numales who say all incels are fat neckbeards. I get a smug satisfaction out of reading their accusations against us knowing it's pure projection, and most of them can't even do a single pull-up or run a single mile.

GetFucked

GetFucked

Gruntcel
-
Intimidating normfags. Amazing how much less shittalk you get from cucks when you're shredded

needsolution

needsolution

Manlet | Mentalcel | Polakcel
-
Yes, i dont want to have health issues.

omnilet

omnilet

Emo music from 2007cel
-
I would want to try to lose weight but its pretty hard when your best copes are food/drinks. Looks like I'm going to stay 45% bf forever at this rate kek

sepelion

sepelion

Honk Honk!
-
Anyone who has been really fat and then got fit will tell you being fat feels like fucking shit, and it's a brute force physiological shit feeling, not something you can clap your way out of psychologically.

Food is a fun cope though, so I eat shit on the weekend and workout during the week. If I get too fat, I diet hard for a bit.

I'll die younger than I'm supposed to though because I have some copes that are bad for me. Whatever. Go look at the 80 year old males in nursing homes. No thanks.

Carotel

Carotel

Dude in his 20's
-
Both, ascend and stay healthy. + sports helps me to build off pressure

Mainländer

Mainländer

Homo homini lupus
-
For health/losing bf/thinking fights can occur in your life reasons it's acceptable, but it's otherwise useless.

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

-
For health/losing bf/thinking fights can occur in your life reasons it's acceptable, but it's otherwise useless.
also if you hate your dad lol

if he's a fat drunk piece of shit, then you'll want to avoid all of those including being fat

it's in the nature of man to be different in ways like this

Lux

Lux

Paradise Lost
-
If you're taller than 5'7 it does matter but I wouldnt go full gymcel, just jog and eating a moderately healthy diet

If you're under 5'6 theres really no point, you'll be seen as a creepy weirdo regardless if you're fat or lean

Snowman888

Snowman888

Recruit
-
Im incel but i like to see me healthy

ihaveno1

ihaveno1

Luminary
-
of course, being fat is disgusting

Introvert

Introvert

Antiglobalist
-
Yes bro, exercising (like all self-improvement) is always good, of several reasons:

1) It will increase your testosterone levels and physical health in general, and as a result, you might also become less depressed.
2) Normies will not look down at you as a degenerate.
3) You will become stronger, and therefore be more able to hold your own in a fight if you get into one.
4) It will actually increase your SMV, but just slightly. I am thus not saying that you are going to ascend – since being good-looking, tall, NT and alpha is still more important features – but by being unhealthy, you will only make your own situation worse than it already is. Also, fatcels are volcels.

dunkelheit_

dunkelheit_

rage, rage against the dying of the light.
-
I still can't find anyone into me but working out has helped a little with my self esteem. After wasting months doing nothing, it feels good to be able to say "at least I exercised and tried to keep myself healthy". It's also useful if you get into a fight and need to protect yourself.

C

cope_over_rope

Officer
-
Being unfit feels shitty. And I don't really get any pleasure from fast food any more.

WawelDragon1683

WawelDragon1683

Captain
-
There is no point in staying fit but if you enjoy being healthy, then why not.

Incline

Incline

22/White - Enduring my misery
-
U can eat like shit and not get fat like me.

I only eat once a day

Murdoch89

Murdoch89

Anarcho nihilist
-
I'm trying to lose weight simply because I have to or I will become obese, I'm currently using a exercise bike and a stepping platform at the moment

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Make your local feminist eat pavement.
-
No, what the fuck is there to work for? You can be a lazy ass who does nothing all day and you can eat whatever you want and still maintain fitness, you just need to watch your caloric intake and cut down sugar as much as possible. Also, eat natural foods and not that bullshit with all those weird Jew chemicals like Flamin' Hot Cheetos, Takis, Oscar Meyer hot dogs, etc.
Being fat is shitty but JFL at going full hog on bodybuilding with protein shakes and heavy deadlifts etc
That shit is WAY more unhealthy than just sitting at home and eating a moderation of junk food all day. Stressing the shit out of your organs with excessive building plus hogmaxxing is a really, really deadly concoction.

Last edited:
Incline

Incline

-
sry my dogshit english I no put effort into it today.

What I meant was. You can eat like shit and not get fat. Like me! As in, like I do.

bill00

bill00

half white half dethnikk abomination
-
sry my dogshit english I no put effort into it today.

What I meant was. You can eat like shit and not get fat. Like me! As in, like I do.
it doesn't matter if u eat like shit if u literally eat 1nce a day tho

Incline

Incline

-
it doesn't matter if u eat like shit if u literally eat 1nce a day tho
I thought its normal. How much a day do you eat? I don't understand how can people eat 3 times a day wtf how is that even possible.

I can only eat once a day and I never hungry. But then again I barely ever move looool

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Romancel
-
I do it for health, already feel bad enough, dont want health issues ontop of it.

Jog Mansen

Jog Mansen

Banned
-
if you plan on doing a sport or beating people up or any other task that requires physical ability then it would be advisable to workout and maybe even use steroids