Votes: 26 21.5%
  • Yes, because health/lifespan

Votes: 60 49.6%

• Total voters
Damo the incel

Damo the incel

Huckle buck
-
I thought its normal. How much a day do you eat? I don't understand how can people eat 3 times a day wtf how is that even possible.

I can only eat once a day and I never hungry. But then again I barely ever move looool
Pareg eats 7 meals every day

Neggr

Neggr

Kebabcel in western europe, it never began.
-
Remyx

Remyx

Erase your mind
-
I'd rather kill myself than be a fat unhealthy fuck

umbrfeio2

umbrfeio2

very ugly brazilian boy
-
yes, bc of health and being able to beat cucks

lwolf27

lwolf27

Recruit
-
Y'all gay af with all your " stay healthy bullshit " I used to be pretty fat from 14 to 18, I'm 26 now, so I know what it's like to be fat and skinny and the feels good feelings.

But.

I don't care about life anymore, it's all about me and my copes, I'm trying to ldar and enjoy most things even if they are bad for me / my health. What's the point of staying healthy like us subhumans are going to ascend or some shit. Having hope is the worst , incels with hope are the fakest bitches here.

Just take the blackpill , ldar, good copes and enjoy things in life

I just got a big kebab with a nice Greek salad and 7 fucking slices of baklava, 7 bits of baklava boyos. I don't give a fuck if I become fat again, I just don't give a fuck.
No point in trying, doing some things, it's all about that blackpill and ldar

Enjoy life and fuck all the fake people here, they need to start banning people again, too many larpers again.

Bleachcel

Bleachcel

Shoot them in the face in GTA 5
-
Honestly yes they’re is. They’re are two things they want us to be:
fat
and commit suicide.

They want us to be fat so we can’t kick their asses

G.Wizard

G.Wizard

Recruit
-
If you’re an incel because you’re a disgusting slob, then that’s one of the rare cases where it’s genuinely not the foid’s fault.

W

Weston404

Admiral
-
For peak performance when going ER
:feelsgah: #Post of the day!...............................................
You can't change your height. Any sub8 male under 6 feet is destined to live a life of suffERing in feminist cuntries such as Canada, USA and UK. At least Italy isn't a tall country like the GMO food nations and burgERland.

TheLastSorrow

TheLastSorrow

The End Of The Beginning
-
No. There is no point in anything if you are cursed to keep being a poorly treated incel. Fit or not women don't want me and that's never going to change. Even fat and skinny men get chosen over me. Why even give a shit at this point? Being a healthy male makes life even more painful if you still can't get your needs satisfied.

Last edited:
WithoutMe

WithoutMe

⃤∇⃤∇⃤∇⃤∇⃤∇⃤∇⃤∇⃤∇⃤
-
You can eat tacos and drink beer and be healthy and fit.

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Veteran
-
Stay fit, for in moments where you need to express your rage, it will hopefully not be impotent rage. You could be impotent at many things in life, but for an incel, if your rage is impotent, I've got two options:

1. Cut your dick off
2. Rope