Experiment [POLL] Realistically, what would you do if you were in this situation irl?

What would you do?

• Total voters
shii410

shii410

Emba
★★★★★
176d 15h 24m

Summary/background of what is happening in the video: You're a college student who has never kissed, hugged or held hands with a girl. There's a girl about your age who you've only met because she works part time at a local café. She fits the "girl next door" archetype to a T with her glasses, long hair and gentle demeanor, and most people would agree that she's super cute.

She's very friendly and talkative with you whenever you come in, but you naturally assume that she's just doing her job and there's nothing else to it. That is, until you run in to her outside of work, and she tells you that she noticed you were interested in her and that she would love to go out on a date with you.

This is your opportunity to have your first date, your first girlfriend; your first everything, really. Of course you'd be overjoyed, but then the anxiety starts to set in. What if your awkwardness and lack of experience causes you to ruin the date and humiliate yourself? And besides, doesn't this all feel a little too good to be true? You've been a loser your whole life, and now all of a sudden the girl of your dreams is approaching you out of nowhere? But, then again, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity, and really, what's the worst that could happen?

Do you accept her offer of going out on a date together?

Last edited:
Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
23d 11h 40m
I would literally say "Me? Are you sure?" and if she doesnt change her mind Id be like "I guess we could give it a shot"

After one date she would realize Im so awkward and have no friends and she would make some excuse not to ever see me again

I would never be able to go to that cafe again

Its over, Id still go if she agreed because at least when a girl approaches you you know theres a non zero chance that you might succeed

WØLF

WØLF

I CAN'T BREED
★★★★★
134d 22h 41m
Can I change my vote?

Subhuman Orangutan

Subhuman Orangutan

5'4 Gigantopithecus
★★
7d 10h 45m
View attachment 414173

Summary: You're a college student who has never kissed, hugged or held hands with a girl. There's a girl about your age who you've only met because she works part time at a local café. She fits the "girl next door" archetype to a T with her glasses, long hair and gentle demeanor, and most people would agree that she's super cute.

She's very friendly and talkative with you whenever you come in, but you naturally assume that she's just doing her job and there's nothing else to it. That is, until you run in to her outside of work, and she tells you that she noticed you were interested in her and that she would love to go out on a date with you.

This is your opportunity to have your first date, your first girlfriend; your first everything, really. Of course you'd be overjoyed, but then the anxiety starts to set in. What if your awkwardness and lack of experience causes you to ruin the date and humiliate yourself? And besides, doesn't this all feel a little too good to be true? You've been a loser your whole life, and now all of a sudden the girl of your dreams is approaching you out of nowhere? But, then again, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity, and really, what's the worst that could happen?

I would suspect the foid of being apart of a secret group chat laughing at those who believe they have an opportunity to ascend.

nasser22

nasser22

Recruit
★★★★★
4d 5h 21m
View attachment 414173

Summary: You're a college student who has never kissed, hugged or held hands with a girl. There's a girl about your age who you've only met because she works part time at a local café. She fits the "girl next door" archetype to a T with her glasses, long hair and gentle demeanor, and most people would agree that she's super cute.

I reject her because I know I am objectively ugly, I have drive to use my social skills and a boring/unappealing person in general. This will only cause me sadness in the long run, the only way to avoid it is now.

foidologist

foidologist

mentally crippled by dot-filled sewer years
★★★★★
78d 16h 36m
dn vt bc my response isn't an option

Indari

Indari

school fucking sucks !!!
★★★★★
103d 1h 5m
realize that's she's a ghoul instantly and cut her head off with my migi. then wake up

Emba

Emba

falling though the cracks
★★★★★
90d 21h 18m
Reported

For disguising a brag as a scenario

crestfallencel

crestfallencel

Overlord
★★★★★
93d 11h 39m
Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

☠️Captain‍☠️
★★★★★
157d 6h 10m
something's

Shigechi

Shigechi

Feminists are just clump of cells
★★
122d 12h 7m
i would accept it, the mere possibility of sex would give me motivation, she can kill me after she sucks my dick idc

foidologist

foidologist

mentally crippled by dot-filled sewer years
★★★★★
78d 16h 36m
Elab :feelsLightsaber: I thought the options covered pretty much everything ngl
What if I decline because the scent of fesikh makes me nauseated?

PPEcel

PPEcel

Paragon
★★★★★
120d 8h 2m
It would never happen. I'd check myself into a hospital to make sure I wasn't hallucinating.

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

生徒会長
★★★★★
208d 22h 40m
I would be suspicious , but i will accept her offer tbh

BITG

BITG

Mentally crippled by lonely teen years
★★★★★
80d 7h 21m
I guess it would depend on how she was acting. But I would be too suspicious tbhtbh
It would never happen. I'd check myself into a hospital to make sure I wasn't hallucinating.

solblue

solblue

Overlord
★★★★★
103d 12h 12m
Every nerd dreams of their very own Rize-san. I wonder if drugs work on ghouls. :forcedsmile:

AnotherInsertCel

AnotherInsertCel

The Graycel Brotherhood No Mercy!
★★★
18d 31m
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Bitch looking for her next meal, She is saying all that in a secluded area.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Make your local feminist eat pavement.
★★★★★
53d 8h 26m
Of course I would accept. Then I go in for the rapelossusmaxxing. :dab:

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to die an incel than live like a cuck ツ
★★★★★
200d 17h 50m
A 2D foid? Ofcourse I would accept

A 3D foid? Never for obvious reasons

FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
★★★★★
154d 11h 51m
Option 4: rape her

Hell

Hell

Get me out of here
★★
60d 1h 0m
i would be the become the tokyo ghoul

superighteous

superighteous

Certified Retard
★★★★
49d 5h 5m
I’d go on the date and I wouldn’t fuck it up.

shii410

shii410

Emba
★★★★★
176d 15h 24m
@rope2cope @Edmund_Kemper @B.O.G.A.R.T. @WithoutMe @Babica Yaga @Mainländer @turbocuckcel_7000 @soymonkcel :feelsLSD:

schrodingercoper

schrodingercoper

;
★★★★★
94d 11h 1m
Sure, it'd give me an opportunity to test the waters and see how far I can go tbh

Wilfred

Wilfred

Recruit
★★
8d 10h 45m
I'd be highly suspicious. I have absolutely no redeeming qualities. There is no reason for a girl, 2D or 3D to approach me.

rope2cope

rope2cope

Exit Soyciety.
★★★★★
46d 21h 52m
@rope2cope @Edmund_Kemper @B.O.G.A.R.T. @WithoutMe @Babica Yaga @Mainländer @turbocuckcel_7000 @soymonkcel :feelsLSD:
start speaking then she would run away in disgust.

_realist_

_realist_

Devil in disguise
★★★★
3d 3h 36m
Go along with it, but expect it to deteriorate and go nowhere.

Eskimocel

Eskimocel

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
★★★★★
17d 20h 43m
I would agree with her because I would rather be a ghoul than whatever I am now.

shii410

shii410

Emba
★★★★★
176d 15h 24m
@Forum_User_2345 she likes reading :feelsLightsaber:

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
245d 6h 54m
If I had a single girl into me I'd easily swoon her.

I'm not social awkward amd I'm a talking Gorilla.

If she was really interested in me, I would use caution but I'd still go for it ngl

FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
★★★★★
154d 11h 51m
If I had a single girl into me I'd easily swoon her.

I'm not social awkward amd I'm a talking Gorilla.

If she was really interested in me, I would use caution but I'd still go for it ngl
Same but if it hasn't happened by now it never will

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
114d 1h 10m
I'd go. If I noticed she was tricking me I'd leave.

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Living Monstrosity
★★★★★
145d 5h 57m
Go out with her so she can eat me and end my miserable existence.

Zettacel

Zettacel

KHHTV • Dreadfully Distinct
★★★★★
142d 11h 10m
kikecel

kikecel

the real life Trashcan Man
★★★★★
41d 14h 47m
My incel brain would probably say yes

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
110d 5h 6m
Hyperwristcel

Hyperwristcel

The True Alpha Male
6d 9h 2m
I know what happens afterwards, I'd still go with her.

dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

They will know
★★★★★
26d 2h 54m
Considering that's fucking rize ofc I would say no, but even in a normal situation there would have to be a catch, no one would ask me out just like that for no reason. There has to be a reason for everything and a reason she would find me attractive.

If I consider the scenario which you proposed, which involved close to 0 interaction, then the chances of her falling for me are below 0. At least if we did interact a while, you could've had some unicorn type of shit where she got magnetized by something I said/did or an indication of status. But in this context that doesn't apply as we didn't talk much, all she has to go by is looks and passive behavior. And NONE of those would attract anyone, I assure you of that, it's not even subjective.

So I would say no out of suspicion, there could always be some darker reason behind people hitting you up like that, it's not always genuine.

Zettacel

Zettacel

KHHTV • Dreadfully Distinct
★★★★★
142d 11h 10m
radishman

radishman

Overlord
★★★★★
121d 22h 34m
Wake up from my dream.

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

ⓃⓊⒸⓀ ⒻⒾⒼⒼⒺⓇⓈ
★★★★★
108d 8h 26m
even if there was zero attraction i would go just out of curiosity, hung out with men many times but never been on a real date JFL

must prepare to get bombarded by low IQ bs and liberal dogma JFL