Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [POLL] Realistically, what would you do if you were in this situation irl?

What would you do?

• Total voters
Thanks for PMing me your thread but Im in a bad phase right now. Will bookmark

Is she virgin?

The results are in :feelsLightsaber: thank you to everyone who voted on this social experimentlossus
@mental_out @Indari @ordinaryotaku @tehgymcel420 @kampman @solblue @superighteous @Mainländer @LiterallyASoyboy @AlexAnguish @SirIncel @The Abyss @kikecel @PPEcel @TINMAN @Feces @schrodingercoper @Unhappy-Man @Ellsworth @Shigechi @PHpAdamhastor @TheDarkEnigma @ThoughtfulCel @Lookscel @AlexanderTheGreat11 @crestfallencel @radishman @Greyandoldcel @Hyperwristcel @your personality @Babica Yaga @StSausageCel @over4men @trying to ascend @Ika-Sama @Osentaku Otje @CleverJester @MajimaGorr0 @Therapywasaaste @FamilyGuy1999 @Extra-Samsaric @ThisWorldIsAMess @<human @Rei @Total Imbecile @foidologist @Animecel2D @Uggo Mongo @Azaylias @BITG @Wilfred @Ultimatepassivecel @WØLF @dirtykombatcel @Subhuman Orangutan @nasser22

The girl is actually a flesh eating demonic monster who preys on lonely men. She lures them in by expressing romantic interest, takes them to a secluded area, then tortures them to death and eats them. If you agreed to go out with her, you would probably die or worse. If you opted to reject her instead, your pessimism may have just saved your life.:feelsmage:

From the poll results we can conclude that about 1/5 to 1/4 of incels.co would survive if they were in Kaneki's position.:feelsLightsaber:

The results are in :feelsLightsaber: thank you to everyone who voted on this social experimentlossus
@mental_out @Indari @ordinaryotaku @tehgymcel420 @kampman @solblue @superighteous @Mainländer @LiterallyASoyboy @AlexAnguish @SirIncel @The Abyss @kikecel @PPEcel @TINMAN @Feces @schrodingercoper @Unhappy-Man @Ellsworth @Shigechi @PHpAdamhastor @TheDarkEnigma @ThoughtfulCel @Lookscel @AlexanderTheGreat11 @crestfallencel @radishman @Greyandoldcel @Hyperwristcel @your personality @Babica Yaga @StSausageCel @over4men @trying to ascend @Ika-Sama @Osentaku Otje @CleverJester @MajimaGorr0 @Therapywasaaste @FamilyGuy1999 @Extra-Samsaric @ThisWorldIsAMess @<human @Rei @Total Imbecile @foidologist @Animecel2D @Uggo Mongo @Azaylias @BITG @Wilfred @Ultimatepassivecel @WØLF @dirtykombatcel @Subhuman Orangutan @nasser22

View attachment 414526
The girl is actually a flesh eating demonic monster who preys on lonely men. She lures them in by expressing romantic interest, takes them to a secluded area, then tortures them to death and eats them. If you agreed to go out with her, you would probably die or worse. If you opted to reject her instead, your pessimism may have just saved your life.:feelsmage:

From the poll results we can conclude that about 1/5 to 1/4 of incels.co would survive if they were in Kaneki's position.:feelsLightsaber:
I knew who she is, I'm just that desperate. Maybe she would have slept with me before eating me alive?

We should have known, but of course, the desperation.

Better to try and die than not to try at all. At least you're dead.

I think of it this way. At least I didn't have to kill myself.

View attachment 414526

Lmao I'm genetically modified. I'd end this whore

View attachment 414526

:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:The results are in :feelsLightsaber: thank you to everyone who voted on this social experimentlossus

View attachment 414526

I survived ngl!

View attachment 414526

Isn't every foid essentially a demonic monster from the inside? O_o

i'd reject her bc that sounds sketchy as fuck

View attachment 414526

Should ı feel sad ı didnt get to die or feel happy bcs ı avoided that bitch
ıdk man wtf

View attachment 414526

I already knew all this lol, was going on the assumption it doesn't follow the cannon.

View attachment 414526

brutal

Lol, nice twist. I would be so dead.

Ik nothing would come of this encounter and so why should I make a fool of myself to this girl? Even if she is decent, I would be trying to play up to her the entire time and try to hard due to high-inhibness, not worth it, especially since it would probably not get a lay out of it.

View attachment 414526

Tokyo Ghoul

Id e dead tbh I could never reject a girl who asks me out

Of course I fucking would, it would be very sus at first but what do i even have to lose anymore

View attachment 414526

I assumed the ghoul part wasn't taken in consideration jfl

View attachment 414526

This
I already knew all this lol, was going on the assumption it doesn't follow the cannon.

The first time I watched that episode I thought: "if I was in that kind of scenario I would go on a date with her and try to have sex with her no matter what (by force if necessary). I've dealt with enough frustration in my life and I could not allow a hot girl like that to lead me on, I would do everything I could to fuck her even if it meant death."

I dont trust ppl

View attachment 414173

Summary/background of what is happening in the video: You're a college student who has never kissed, hugged or held hands with a girl. There's a girl about your age who you've only met because she works part time at a local café. She fits the "girl next door" archetype to a T with her glasses, long hair and gentle demeanor, and most people would agree that she's super cute.

She's very friendly and talkative with you whenever you come in, but you naturally assume that she's just doing her job and there's nothing else to it. That is, until you run in to her outside of work, and she tells you that she noticed you were interested in her and that she would love to go out on a date with you.

This is your opportunity to have your first date, your first girlfriend; your first everything, really. Of course you'd be overjoyed, but then the anxiety starts to set in. What if your awkwardness and lack of experience causes you to ruin the date and humiliate yourself? And besides, doesn't this all feel a little too good to be true? You've been a loser your whole life, and now all of a sudden the girl of your dreams is approaching you out of nowhere? But, then again, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity, and really, what's the worst that could happen?

Do you accept her offer of going out on a date together?
A woman higher in SMV showing interest?

Soy:soy: but never the less a very comfy/cosy fantasy. You have to realise most cofident/ extroverted people are like this because of positive reinforcement they have received for their whole lives. If a 10/10 girl stated firting with me that would change me and most people 360 degrees. I wouldn't be able to stop smiling for 1.:feelsYall:

Will a foid appear in my bedroom if I answer?

would go out of curiosity. but if foid is taller than me, too ugly/old, very suspicious will say no and speed walk away. also for the date location, would scout it ahead of time, wouldn't show up if it's a place frequentrd by college Chads or fraternity scum as then that means foid is attempting to prank me