Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [POLL] Realistically, what would you do if you were in this situation irl?

What would you do?

• Total voters
shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★

Summary/background of what is happening in the video: You're a college student who has never kissed, hugged or held hands with a girl. There's a girl about your age who you've only met because she works part time at a local café. She fits the "girl next door" archetype to a T with her glasses, long hair and gentle demeanor, and most people would agree that she's super cute.

She's very friendly and talkative with you whenever you come in, but you naturally assume that she's just doing her job and there's nothing else to it. That is, until you run in to her outside of work, and she tells you that she noticed you were interested in her and that she would love to go out on a date with you.

This is your opportunity to have your first date, your first girlfriend; your first everything, really. Of course you'd be overjoyed, but then the anxiety starts to set in. What if your awkwardness and lack of experience causes you to ruin the date and humiliate yourself? And besides, doesn't this all feel a little too good to be true? You've been a loser your whole life, and now all of a sudden the girl of your dreams is approaching you out of nowhere? But, then again, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity, and really, what's the worst that could happen?

Do you accept her offer of going out on a date together?

Last edited:
I would literally say "Me? Are you sure?" and if she doesnt change her mind Id be like "I guess we could give it a shot"

After one date she would realize Im so awkward and have no friends and she would make some excuse not to ever see me again

I would never be able to go to that cafe again

Its over, Id still go if she agreed because at least when a girl approaches you you know theres a non zero chance that you might succeed

Can I change my vote?

View attachment 414173

Summary: You're a college student who has never kissed, hugged or held hands with a girl. There's a girl about your age who you've only met because she works part time at a local café. She fits the "girl next door" archetype to a T with her glasses, long hair and gentle demeanor, and most people would agree that she's super cute.

She's very friendly and talkative with you whenever you come in, but you naturally assume that she's just doing her job and there's nothing else to it. That is, until you run in to her outside of work, and she tells you that she noticed you were interested in her and that she would love to go out on a date with you.

This is your opportunity to have your first date, your first girlfriend; your first everything, really. Of course you'd be overjoyed, but then the anxiety starts to set in. What if your awkwardness and lack of experience causes you to ruin the date and humiliate yourself? And besides, doesn't this all feel a little too good to be true? You've been a loser your whole life, and now all of a sudden the girl of your dreams is approaching you out of nowhere? But, then again, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity, and really, what's the worst that could happen?

I would suspect the foid of being apart of a secret group chat laughing at those who believe they have an opportunity to ascend.

View attachment 414173

Summary: You're a college student who has never kissed, hugged or held hands with a girl. There's a girl about your age who you've only met because she works part time at a local café. She fits the "girl next door" archetype to a T with her glasses, long hair and gentle demeanor, and most people would agree that she's super cute.

I reject her because I know I am objectively ugly, I have drive to use my social skills and a boring/unappealing person in general. This will only cause me sadness in the long run, the only way to avoid it is now.

dn vt bc my response isn't an option

realize that's she's a ghoul instantly and cut her head off with my migi. then wake up

Reported

For disguising a brag as a scenario

i would accept it, the mere possibility of sex would give me motivation, she can kill me after she sucks my dick idc

It would never happen. I'd check myself into a hospital to make sure I wasn't hallucinating.

I would be suspicious , but i will accept her offer tbh

I guess it would depend on how she was acting. But I would be too suspicious tbhtbh
It would never happen. I'd check myself into a hospital to make sure I wasn't hallucinating.

Every nerd dreams of their very own Rize-san. I wonder if drugs work on ghouls. :forcedsmile:

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Bitch looking for her next meal, She is saying all that in a secluded area.

Of course I would accept. Then I go in for the rapelossusmaxxing. :dab:

A 2D foid? Ofcourse I would accept

A 3D foid? Never for obvious reasons

Option 4: rape her

i would be the become the tokyo ghoul

I’d go on the date and I wouldn’t fuck it up.

@rope2cope @Edmund_Kemper @B.O.G.A.R.T. @WithoutMe @Babica Yaga @Mainländer @turbocuckcel_7000 @soymonkcel :feelsLSD:

Sure, it'd give me an opportunity to test the waters and see how far I can go tbh

I'd be highly suspicious. I have absolutely no redeeming qualities. There is no reason for a girl, 2D or 3D to approach me.

@rope2cope @Edmund_Kemper @B.O.G.A.R.T. @WithoutMe @Babica Yaga @Mainländer @turbocuckcel_7000 @soymonkcel :feelsLSD:
start speaking then she would run away in disgust.

Go along with it, but expect it to deteriorate and go nowhere.

I would agree with her because I would rather be a ghoul than whatever I am now.

@Forum_User_2345 she likes reading :feelsLightsaber:

If I had a single girl into me I'd easily swoon her.

I'm not social awkward amd I'm a talking Gorilla.

If she was really interested in me, I would use caution but I'd still go for it ngl

If I had a single girl into me I'd easily swoon her.

I'm not social awkward amd I'm a talking Gorilla.

If she was really interested in me, I would use caution but I'd still go for it ngl
Same but if it hasn't happened by now it never will

I'd go. If I noticed she was tricking me I'd leave.

Go out with her so she can eat me and end my miserable existence.

SmartSelect 20210222 022422 Chrome

My incel brain would probably say yes

I know what happens afterwards, I'd still go with her.

Considering that's fucking rize ofc I would say no, but even in a normal situation there would have to be a catch, no one would ask me out just like that for no reason. There has to be a reason for everything and a reason she would find me attractive.

If I consider the scenario which you proposed, which involved close to 0 interaction, then the chances of her falling for me are below 0. At least if we did interact a while, you could've had some unicorn type of shit where she got magnetized by something I said/did or an indication of status. But in this context that doesn't apply as we didn't talk much, all she has to go by is looks and passive behavior. And NONE of those would attract anyone, I assure you of that, it's not even subjective.

So I would say no out of suspicion, there could always be some darker reason behind people hitting you up like that, it's not always genuine.

Wake up from my dream.

even if there was zero attraction i would go just out of curiosity, hung out with men many times but never been on a real date JFL

must prepare to get bombarded by low IQ bs and liberal dogma JFL

Volcel if you wouldn't lol