Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [POLL]Should heels, fakeup, implants be removed?

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date

Should heels, fakeup, implants be removed?

• Yes, it helps them fake their true SMV. And it also forces us to mog them through all of those.

• No, they are cute. I basically have a fetish for those things.. let them have it.

• Maybe, they look better but at the same time its hard for me to mog them.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
IMO No, because it forces us to go to extreme lengths to mog them.

Heels add a fuckton of inches. And fakeup gives them fake looks which misleads men.

So unfair tbh foid can go from 3to6 easilly with fakeup and uses heels to auto reject manlets what chance avg male even has in 2019

if you help women become more attractive they will go for chad they have no reason to be with you jfl if anyone picks 2

Do you want massive female suicide? If so,yes.

So unfair tbh foid can go from 3to6 easilly with fakeup and uses heels to auto reject manlets what chance avg male even has in 2019
I agree, remove those things. It kills standards.

cope tbh even 2/10 without fakeup and heels will live dream life with ton of orbiters
They are too dumb to realize something like that no matter how much you explain it to them,they feel completely vulnerable if they don't have a lot of artificial shit on their faces.

when a guy tries to fake his genetics he is shamed/insulted for it, but when a foid does its shes praised for it, jfl at society, no objective standards at all

The third option, although it wouldn’t matter. They’d still get chad either way.

The third option, although it wouldn’t matter. They’d still get chad either way.
Yes, but without makeup it would make MEN go for a better looking foid. A reverse hypergamy per say

Remove them. It's fraud. It's like me pretending to be a young Chad and chadfishing the foids in a dark room like that old Frenchcel did.

He got jailed so why shouldn't the fakeup foids?

It should be punishable by public stoning.

Women should be property tbh

What about surgery that improves looks?

What about surgery that improves looks?
Im talking about all the possible things that would increase their smv, no shit.. ofc surgery is part of it.

Curse the man who invented makeup and heels, you don't know what you have done:feelsree:

In public, yes. But not entirely.

It's against God and nature that even a 1/10 foid can doll herself up to at least normie status, whilst her true looksmatch is swinging. :feelsrope:

Why just remove heels and makeup? Just remove females.

Voted no because I'm a cuck and I lol imagining foids feeling constantly insecure for no reason about their look JFL

Hotter females don't benefit me in any way. So I don't care but I still voted yes because I want orbiting to stop.
Voted no because I'm a cuck and I lol imagining foids feeling constantly insecure for no reason about their look JFL
Nah man, imagine foids unable to resort to faking shit. Then they're solely being judged by their bone structure. Their despair will be a far more entertaining sight I tell you.
And with them being even more mentally unstable than us there's only one consequence:
Do you want massive female suicide? If so,yes.

This is retarded. The less the women, the more value get the remaining women. Hypergamy will get even worse. :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
The number of women in this planet doesn't mean shit,if anything it will make Chad's harem bigger.

they can keep their fakeup, and their implants. but they must remove their heels warpigs are meant to be short

The number of women in this planet doesn't mean shit,if anything it will make Chad's harem bigger.
The high IQ solution is : get rid of Chad, keep foids alive against their will to sui. Thank me later. :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

This is retarded. The less the women, the more value get the remaining women. Hypergamy will get even worse. :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
But that's unstable. At max hypergamy almost the entirety of the population is coping (e.g. NEETing, gaming, nintendoswitchmaxxing) and that's not sustainable. Sooner or later they they're gonna start taking women's freedoms away to normalize the situation.

those things should be banned until they have a husband at which point they should be worn for him

all foids should be removed

A few years back I was utterly cucked and obsessed with a hole; she was a 9/10 (I thought) and had outgoing, flirtatious personality with any males--even me--despite having a long-term BF. But she also played the alpha bitch act at times which, sadly, made me want her even more. I was utterly besotted, every waking moment I would think about her, stalk her FB page, and would hang our her haunts hoping that I would bump into her.

Then, I caught her one morning without fakeup and wondered what the hell I saw in her. She was a 5/10 absolute max, with terrible deep acne scars and eye circles, a bent nose, crooked, thin lips, awful crow's feet and forehead wrinkles. I don't know how she did it, but she was so skilled with fakeup that she was able to completely obscure her negative features to the point where she could straighten her nose and mouth. And that's not including her many other artifical enhancements, including bleached hair, plastic teeth, suspiciously pert breasts, and solarium tan.

My mind was blown, the obsession ended immediately, and I've never looked at a supposedly 'beautiful' woman the same since.

In public, yes. But not entirely.
Men should decide if he wants her to wear makeup in house or not. Foids should be stripped of that privilege to decide for themselves in this regard. Makeup outside home (public) should be banned.
Then, I caught her one morning without fakeup and wondered what the hell I saw in her. She was a 5/10 absolute max, with terrible deep acne scars and eye circles, a bent nose, crooked, thin lips, awful crow's feet and forehead wrinkles. I don't know how she did it, but she was so skilled with fakeup that she was able to completely obscure her negative features to the point where she could straighten her nose and mouth. And that's not including her many other artifical enhancements, including bleached hair, plastic teeth, suspiciously pert breasts, and solarium tan.
https://www.bustle.com/articles/197...-makeup-these-are-the-things-you-need-to-know

Chrome 2019 02 12 04 52 34

I mastered way to fool men that i'm more attractive & Those are things you need to know.

Last edited:
Definitely. If they think they have the right to remove sex doll brothels, might as well return the favor by restricting some of their rights. It's amazing how society lets women fraud themselves, but men are criticized for doing so.

Remove them. It's fraud. It's like me pretending to be a young Chad and chadfishing the foids in a dark room like that old Frenchcel did.

He got jailed so why shouldn't the fakeup foids?

Heels be banned? sounds good to me since i'm a manlet/

Ban makeup? Not a full out ban but they should DEFINITELY control how much they are allowed to put on. (maybe like if it increased their /10 level by 2 points or more than that's too much?)

Ban implants? YES, and don't forget other types of surgeries, injections etc.

Maybe we could just increase the taxes for those products (like 75% of the product's price must be taxes).
The taxes would be used to cure inceldom

Men should decide if he wants her to wear makeup in house or not. Foids should be stripped of that privilege to decide for themselves in this regard. Makeup outside home (public) should be banned.

https://www.bustle.com/articles/197...-makeup-these-are-the-things-you-need-to-know

View attachment 88345
I mastered way to fool men that i'm more attractive & Those are things you need to know.

It was more than that, it was as though she managed to 'contour' her nose and lips to make them appear symmetrical. It was obvious she wore makeup, of course, but then most 20-something foids do and I thought nothing of it.

Honestly, I feel cheated that I invested so much time obsessing and chasing an insecure pricktease who was below my looksmatch in the first place. She had a 6'6" (no exaggeration) handsome but totally cucked and shy BF so it was all pie-in-the-sky stuff anyway, and deep down I knew it. Clearly, she had self-esteem issues and enjoyed playing games with other men in order to keep her BF jealous.

I bumped into her recently; she's approaching 30 now, has plastic-surgery maxxed, and looks like the Joker out of Batman. :lul: