Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Poll] Should I have an incel meetup at my high school?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date

Should I have a incel meetup at my high school?

• Yes

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • No

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • Fuck off u nigger Zoomer fakecel

Votes: 15 36.6%

• Total voters
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
Should I make one of those like posters and put them somewhere around the school and set up a time and meeting place? I don’t know if I should say that is explicitly for incels or else we’d get kicked out on the spot most likely. We could probably meet up on the football field, or in the library, or in one of the bathrooms, or at the McDonald’s a few blocks away.

Sure why not.

What high school do you go to fellow cel

Too risky ngl

Jfl go for it and tell us how it goes.

Fuck off u nigger Zoomer fakecel
it's over for @ThePlagueDoctor

Not at your HS. In the community at large, maybe. Depends on where you live.

fucking gay
HOW IS THIS GAY
Not at your HS. In the community at large, maybe. Depends on where you live.
I live in one of the most famous cities in the entire world in the USA but I live in one of its boroughs that are relatively small, but also relatively famous oh shit I probably just gave away where I live rip

Yes

Could make you some friends and might even make you notorious (which is a good thing)

bunch of guys in the bathroom?
Doesn’t mean we’re doing anything it’s not called the sexroom or some shit is it?
What high school do you go to fellow cel
I can’t say but I have a strong suspicion that there are some cels on this forum who go to my school too

No dude, if you are exposed as an Incel it will lead to bullying and make your life hell. They probably already know, but why highlight it if they don't.

If you want it, do it boyo. It's fucking based. Just be ready to take any consequences.

No dude, if you are exposed as an Incel it will lead to bullying and make your life hell. They probably already know, but why highlight it if they don't.
I’m already bullied tbh but I’ll just get bullied more But at the same time id love it if someone did some shit to me again, I remember when I knocked some tall fag tyrone out sophomore year, I’ll never forget that

HOW IS THIS GAY

I live in one of the most famous cities in the entire world in the USA but I live in one of its boroughs that are relatively small, but also relatively famous oh shit I probably just gave away where I live rip
How many incels do you think there are where you live? How many in your high school?

How many incels do you think there are where you live? How many in your high school?
A notable amount I’d say. Most girls don’t even date the guys from my school and date guys from other neighborhood schools because tbh most guys in my school aren’t even 7’s. But it’s rlly just a small group of us incels, the other guys who are average manage to fuckboymaxx and social max.

Yes man, but zoomers are cucked as fuck so they might ruin it

Yes man, but zoomers are cucked as fuck so they might ruin it
I just wannna point out that I don’t live too far from bagelcel too

No its a dumb idea tbh

A notable amount I’d say. Most girls don’t even date the guys from my school and date guys from other neighborhood schools because tbh most guys in my school aren’t even 7’s. But it’s rlly just a small group of us incels, the other guys who are average manage to fuckboymaxx and social max.
See if you can get to meet incels without a public advert first. If not, put a poster up that says

"Blackpilled?"
Call <your burner phone #>

Use a burner number, not your real phone.

Bet bro

I think he’s in jail again :(
I would stick to small one on one meetings over the phone before progressing to irl meets. Screen everyone.