Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [Poll] [Soy] You manage to ascend but 6 months later your GF wants to open the relationship. Do you dump her and fall back into inceldom or not?

Read the assumption before voting, then vote

• Dump her, back to inceldom

Votes: 71 95.9%
  • Open relationship

Votes: 3 4.1%

• Total voters
VictoryOrDeath

VictoryOrDeath

Captain
★★★★★
Let's assume that if you dump her then you will fall back into your former pre-ascension incel state, and that you keep a small chance of finding another GF if you accept the open relationship.

Back to inceldom or accept the open relationship, hoping that it will get better or you will find your way out with a new GF?

Last edited:
better incel than :soy:

Dump her. I ain't sharing her with some other bloke.

"open relationship" is an euphemism for cuckoldry

If any foid wants to open the relationship it obviously means she is deprived of chad and NEEDS him.

The moment your girlfriend suggests an open relationship is the moment she is no longer YOUR girlfriend.

20200602 021524

jfl @the one IT infiltrator who voted open relationship

I'm already used to inceldom. What I won't accept is being a wallet for her to fuck chad.

Third Option: You rape her into submission, obviously you were too nice.

You can't "fall back to inceldom"
#1 sign of a fakecel right there

Of course I'd dump her degenerate ass

She needs to get the fuck out.

And she has 10 seconds
full

I'd dump her into an unmarked grave.

Third Option: You rape her into submission, obviously you were too nice.
This. Why would the option be get cucked or loose her. Shes yours and you claim your right to her.

If foid wants open relationships she probably already slept with like 10+ chads

If you consider other reason rather than not wanting to be a cuck I'd still probably dump her, because at some point she would stop giving me attention whatsoever and our relationship would end in a dead bedroom.

Who's the cuck who answered that he would agree?!?

Obviously dump. If she was a gigastacey though, we'd all consider it.

As I'm oldcel now, I'd be fine having a young hot "girlfriend" who did what she wanted when she wasn't with me. So long as I didn't see it. I like my independence. I'd even spend money on her. I just want a girl to have sex with and snuggle up and watch movies with, and talk to and text etc. That's the only experience in life I've wanted, since I was 8. So long as she seemed like she liked and respected me, and the sex was enthusiastic.

I have a new scenario. What if she was kinda gay and opened up the relationship to other women, and both of you could get it on with the new women, would you still open it or dump?

better incel than cuck.

Chad's partner never feels like making the relationship "open", because Chad is good enough for her to feel satisfied with Chad alone.

For a female to want to make the relationship "open" is an indicator of her being unsatisfied with her man, that she needs other men in order to feel "excitement" and "fun"

Just experiencing what it would be like to be valued, even for just 6 months, is enough for me. I could die knowing I at least lived a little more than I expected. Suifuel that she’d want an open relationship though, I’d probably rope the day of tbh

You can't "fall back to inceldom"
#1 sign of a fakecel right there
yeah. if you can get one girl you can get another. no need to sit around like a cuck while she fucks other guys.

I don't even need to ponder this scenario since no girl is interested in me

Dump her, back to inceldom.

better incel than cuck.

Chad's partner never feels like making the relationship "open", because Chad is good enough for her to feel satisfied with Chad alone.

For a female to want to make the relationship "open" is an indicator of her being unsatisfied with her man, that she needs other men in order to feel "excitement" and "fun"
Exactly. It's disgusting to know how many of normies actually have open relationships aka cuckold relationships. It's pathetic to hear the cuck act like it's "open" for him to and that he's fucking other foids as much as the foid is fucking chads. They are larping harder than @uninstall.

Also, if a normie is human looking enough to get one girlfriend, he can get another. Dump that roastie and go MGTOW.

(Take notes lurkers...)

I wouldn't consider dumping her going back to inceldom unless she was just using me the whole time and we did nothing intimate as a result

Dump her. If you've found one, you can find another one.
The problem is when you never manage to find anyone and that's why only virgins are real incels

Which 3 ducks voted yes?:giga:

You slap her, call her a who're, and leave. If it's your place, do the first two things, then kick her out just as the flames start rising on all her shit you previously set out on the lawn doused in gas.

Also the choice here is moot. You will become incel again anyway as an open relationship is just an excuse to fuck other guys she thinks are more attractive.

I would dump her better because I I I I would rather be an incel than a cuuuuuuck

:) to those of you who know this based song

better incel than cuck.

So, wait before she dump you or dump her first?
Therefore, get married - even, when the laws are cucked nowadays, still better because the relationship is 100% more clear monogamous - at least when it is not declared "open marriage". Degeneracy has no limits.