Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Poll: were you a nerd in highschool??

Poll: were you a nerd in highschool??

• yes

Votes: 26 53.1%
  • No

Votes: 23 46.9%

• Total voters
I mean obviously. But I still had some friends.(one of them was chadlite which is suifuel)

I'm not smart.

I'm too low IQ for that. I was the asocial scum everyone ignored.

gets high marks,
That's a nerd for you? multiple chads got high marks and they would have never been called "nerd", nerd is more a looks thing than your educational performance.

That's a nerd for you? multiple chads got high marks and they would have never been called "nerd", nerd is more a looks thing than your educational performance.
I thinks its better to say that nerd is just someone who is socially awkward.

I was a nobody. Stiil am.

I wasn't smart quite the opposite in fact but people called me a nerd regardless.

A nerd in the sense of (((hollywood)))? Nah

nah I was a slayer ofc

I didn't even exist to normies in HS tbh. I was just background noise that sometimes would answer questions or be overheard talking loud.
I had friends that were the same like me. 2 outcast incel friends

no, i didn't study at all

I didnt exist to anyone. They saw past me and through me regardless of what I did while I was there. I tried, became vp of an honor society packed with foids and not a single one knew my name or my existence regardless of me socializing and trying to better things and be involved. Eventually my mental health declined and I was forced to end my attendance early. That is the experience of a real incel, I wasnt what anyone would call a nerd but it didnt matter

In primary school, yes. Preformed worse through secondary school due to totally giving up after having such a bad experience mixing with new people. Did still get good somewhat good marks though.

Needs a somewhat opinion.

By nerd do you mean ugly kid who had no friends and got decent grades? If so than yes. If you mean actually high iq stemcel in super advanced classes and winning STEM competitions than no.

Was way too depressed to do my best in school.

I sux in school

yeh, i even got into competitions and shiet

I didnt get good grades in high school but I did like learning about a lot of stuff so iguess yea

Nope Goth later Street

My nick name in school was "fuck face"

I was socialmaxxed for the first half. I could go between any friend-group and join in, everybody liked me, I was the 'funny guy'. Then my chad "friends" kept escalating the abuse to show off to the girls in the group. I always thought it was just joking around, but it dawned on me that I was simply the pathetic court jester when they started slapping sandwiches in my face and trying to put me in trash cans.

After that I became completely asocial and isolated myself, and never spoke to any of them again. I went from being friends with everyone to being friends with no one. I have very good social skills, but I haven't had a single friend since then because I despise normies so much that I refuse to interact with them beyond banal pleasantries.

I got shit grades and skipped school

I'm too low IQ to be a nerd

I was socialmaxxed for the first half. I could go between any friend-group and join in, everybody liked me, I was the 'funny guy'. Then my chad "friends" kept escalating the abuse to show off to the girls in the group. I always thought it was just joking around, but it dawned on me that I was simply the pathetic court jester when they started slapping sandwiches in my face and trying to put me in trash cans.

After that I became completely asocial and isolated myself, and never spoke to any of them again. I went from being friends with everyone to being friends with no one. I have very good social skills, but I haven't had a single friend since then because I despise normies so much that I refuse to interact with them beyond banal pleasantries.
[/QUOTe

sometimes i was funny. 5 assholes were consistent assholes to me the entire time,whole 5 years,, the endless making fun of me, all my bullies have handsome face, my hair colour is brownish ginger which worked against me ofcourse. If i have proper bright red ginger hair- i would kill myself dead serious. Mirror-bullying,bullying my looks-my hair colour,a scab on my forehead,etc. Calling me a loser.

no, school was depressing so i skipped often

nerds always were like super competitive and getting good marks on exams
so i wasnt a nerd

but i wasnt cool

i just got picked on by everyone and had 1 friend and went to special ed classes
no, school was depressing so i skipped often
same

Yes for the first 3 years. Senior year I stopped giving a fuck

No, I was incel

Yes, but not the one that was intelligent and had good marks, so i was complete subhuman trash.