Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion [Poll] What age did you start getting bullied?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date

When

• Kindergarten (nursery)

Votes: 22 35.5%
  • Elementary (infants/primary)

Votes: 13 21.0%
  • Middle school (secondary)

Votes: 18 29.0%
  • High school (college)

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • College (University) or adult

Votes: 2 3.2%

• Total voters
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
I've been insulted n all that all my life but 14 was when I started getting properly bullied.

I think the reason I got bullied so late was because before I was never really in a friendship group I was only loosely friends with some people. So know one knew who I was well enough.

There were some teachers who bullied me tho and I have one now who's a bully.

And then, at 14, when I finally properly joined a friendship group, I started getting bullied by those "friends" and bystanders would sometimes join in n all dat.

I left the group at 17 and I don't get bullied anymore but I get frequently insulted by people but it's not consistent enough to call it bullying and it's not by a specific group/person.

like 5-7. Can't remember anything from pre-k-3rd grade too good cuz of it. All I remember from that time is that I was not allowed to participate in normal class and would always be with the counselor playing jenga

At birth by my brother

Age 4 when I started interacting with other children at daycare etc.

When I hit puberty

i was avoided like the plague (probably have undiagnosed autism too) at nursery and at primary school it was average but in secondary school it turned me into the joker......... YOU GET WHAT YOU FUCKING DESERVE :feelsclown:

Middle school when I got acne

I was not allowed to participate in normal class and would always be with the counselor playing jenga
brutal :cryfeels:
kids can be so fucking cruel
I absolutely loathed going to school

I was bullied in middle school from 11 to 14.It was mostly verbal but (got a punch and some kicks once though).Still gives me PTSD to this day.Luckily i chose a more humanities focused HS with mostly chilled people, that treated me well even though I was a loner( even got invited to some parties no joke), I think I would've gone ER I had been bullied in highschool also.

Still I was bullied by random people in the street though

As soon as my physical body was placed in a room with other physical bodies my same age.

I have never been bullied as such in childhood as in childhood I was strong enough and was one of the captains and all. Everything changed after I changed school and reached puberty. Then I became bluepilled and me believing in romantic love and that kind of shit made me really weak. But still I could stand up against bullies and was never afraid to fight. Until in high school the chads and chaldites started ganging up. It was a new phenomenom, they would gang up and beat people. They were like thugs but of course every one called them good and especially foids were always around them. Still I was not bullied by them as somehow I had enough respect. But one day something happened with my crush and chads and chaldites picked me went to a lonely place and beat me up. That emotionally destroyed me. I lost any respect I had from people. I lost respect for myself. After that I was never the same again and then I just stopped going to school and left that school after that year. Then I promised myself that I will not even talk to any foid as talking to any foid triggers the chads and chaldites she is connected with. In new school too there were these thugs but I kept good distance from them. However one other guy who was in my group got beaten up badly as he talked to a foid. He again was threatened when he became too friendly with a foid (his ex's gang came and threatened him).

Never been bullied severely but the constant arguments and realization that people disliked me started in secondary school

I've been insulted n all that all my life but 14 was when I started getting properly bullied.

I think the reason I got bullied so late was because before I was never really in a friendship group I was only loosely friends with some people. So know one knew who I was well enough.

There were some teachers who bullied me tho and I have one now who's a bully.

And then, at 14, when I finally properly joined a friendship group, I started getting bullied by those "friends" and bystanders would sometimes join in n all dat.

I left the group at 17 and I don't get bullied anymore but I get frequently insulted by people but it's not consistent enough to call it bullying and it's not by a specific group/person.
Still am bullyed you can see when people look at you in the street treatment at stores etc
it still occurs whenever I enter NORMIEDOM

I got bullied a lot in year 7 but i wasnt a faggot and hit back but i got in lots of trouble, they used to make fun of me cos i was fat and throw food at me also they were racist and called me a currymuncher which is common insult in chadstralia i fought back and ended up getting kicked out of school

5 to 11 was for being fat and having alopecia, 12-forward for being manlet.

When I was about 8 a kid who was a couple of years older than me but much bigger and stronger used to seek me out in the playground to push me around, take my lunch money etc. The teachers were aware but if I complained about him I was chastised and made to stand in the corner for "telling tales".
I had a few years respite when he moved up to senior school but he immediately sought me out when I eventually moved up and beat me up quite badly.
He was quite popular with the girls and good at sport etc but shortly after leaving school he got killed by speeding in his car on the wrong side of the road, colliding with a bus. Ahhhh well shit happens !

The earliest time I started getting bullied was in kindergarten. I still remember how other two kids were throwing water bottles at me. I have had become so traumatized that I was refusing to even go to kindergarten. Life is too cruel...

Last edited:
i never got bullied per say but people became noticeably ruder to me in middle school

In Kindergarten. One of my earliest memories: Other kids threw stones at me and hit my head. I tried to defend myself by throwing stones at them in return. The supervisors saw this and informed my mother because they saw me as the aggressor. Back at home my mother yelled and me and threatened me. Except for my last years in school I was constantly ridiculed and assaulted by others. When I fought back I was the one getting punished.

That trend continued. I remember one statement of one bastard: "There are always two parties involved in a conflict!" They really expected me to be an extreme doormat and let it happen. I faced repercussions for defending myself. So I had to spend hours and hours in psychiatries/therapies etc. and none of it worked. Every expert diagnosed me with something different and tried a different approach. Just fucking lol. Luckily, my parents objected medication, otherwise I would be even worse off than I am nowadays.

Age 4 when I started interacting with other children at daycare etc.
Brutal.

I wasn't even 3 yet when I started getting gang beaten for no reason at all, every day after school, femorroid sheboon teachers didn't do anything about it.

10, it was my first year of middle school

I have never been bullied as such in childhood as in childhood I was strong enough and was one of the captains and all. Everything changed after I changed school and reached puberty. Then I became bluepilled and me believing in romantic love and that kind of shit made me really weak. But still I could stand up against bullies and was never afraid to fight. Until in high school the chads and chaldites started ganging up. It was a new phenomenom, they would gang up and beat people. They were like thugs but of course every one called them good and especially foids were always around them. Still I was not bullied by them as somehow I had enough respect. But one day something happened with my crush and chads and chaldites picked me went to a lonely place and beat me up. That emotionally destroyed me. I lost any respect I had from people. I lost respect for myself. After that I was never the same again and then I just stopped going to school and left that school after that year. Then I promised myself that I will not even talk to any foid as talking to any foid triggers the chads and chaldites she is connected with. In new school too there were these thugs but I kept good distance from them. However one other guy who was in my group got beaten up badly as he talked to a foid. He again was threatened when he became too friendly with a foid (his ex's gang came and threatened him).
That autism reminds me of something, was that in slavlands by any chance?

High school/college.

This chad sat behind me in elementary school and threw staples in my hair every day. His chad brother got hit by a train not too long ago so that is good I guess

I was never really bullied. Occasionally some kid or a group of kids would make fun of me but because it wasn’t reallly a consistent thing I wouldn’t it call it bullying. Mostly I just got ignored

In Kindergarten. One of my earliest memories: Other kids threw stones at me and hit my head. I tried to defend myself by throwing stones at them in return. The supervisors saw this and informed my mother because they saw me as the aggressor. Back at home my mother yelled and me and threatened me. Except for my last years in school I was constantly ridiculed and assaulted by others. When I fought back I was the one getting punished.

That trend continued. I remember one statement of one bastard: "There are always two parties involved in a conflict!" They really expected me to be an extreme doormat and let it happen. I faced repercussions for defending myself. So I had to spend hours and hours in psychiatries/therapies etc. and none of it worked. Every expert diagnosed me with something different and tried a different approach. Just fucking lol. Luckily, my parents objected medication, otherwise I would be even worse off than I am nowadays.
Triple distilled ragefuel

I was bullied on the day I was born

Can’t remember tbh

like 5-7. Can't remember anything from pre-k-3rd grade too good cuz of it. All I remember from that time is that I was not allowed to participate in normal class and would always be with the counselor playing jenga
fuck that's sad nigga