Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [poll]What do you prefer, short or tall girls?

Which do you prefer?

• tall girls

Votes: 37 49.3%
  • short girls

Votes: 38 50.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dekim

Dekim

ricefevercel
★★★★★
We all know that girls prefer tall over short, but a lot of guys (myself included) prefer short petite girls over tall ones. W/e the result might be, i'm sure they'll be much more balanced than if the same poll happened on a female dominate forum :D

5'4"-5'6" is the ideal range for sluts.

I'm more phisically attracted to short girls
But if i could choose (JFL) a LTR partner, i would choose the tall girl. I dont want my children to be a manlet like myself

short so they can ride my cock

I'm more phisically attracted to short girls
But if i could choose (JFL) a LTR partner, i would choose the tall girl. I dont want my children to be a manlet like myself

Ah yeah, this is worth mentioning too. If I was ever somehow in the position, I would try to select a 5'10" foid for breeding so my male progeny would be unlikely to get shafted heightwise.

My range is 4'10 to 6'1 and I am 5'9

I remember a kid in college who was 5'8 dating a 6'3 volleyball player....the picture of them ice skating together was comical to say the least!

I got a thing for tall girls but girls will only date someone taller than themselves so my only hope would be some short twat.

Any girl that’ll fuck me tbh

5'4"-5'6" is the ideal range for sluts.

jfl when you are the ideal slut height, except male
:kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys:
1461937733673.png

I want them to be taller than me so our offspring are less likely to suffer they way I did.

Alle.jpg.

But if I can choose, tall not to fuck up my tall genes, pretty much the only think I have going for me.

For a gf I like short girls but if I'd have to get married I'd pick a girl my height or taller so I don't risk having manlet kids.

Any type , it's not like i have a preferance to foids height, maybe short are a bit better because i am a manlet.

We all know that girls prefer tall over short, but a lot of guys (myself included) prefer short petite girls over tall ones. W/e the result might be, i'm sure they'll be much more balanced than if the same poll happened on a female dominate forum :D
Neither will fuck me sooo

At least 5'11 (180).

Depends on my mood, really.

Tall can be sexy and elegant.
Short can be cute and submissive.

I have no preference. Even as a 5'6 manlet, I'd be totally ok being with 6'+ girls if they want me. Though I know I have to go for shorter girls involuntarily as tall girls prefer taller guys

if i could pick id say about 5'6-5'7 but i am curious about having kids with a really tall woman. one thing that is a turn off though with tall woman are big hands and feet.

My preference are really short petite girls, but I also like it when she's as tall or taller than me. It's boring she's just a couple inches shorter than me.

Probably 5'7 to 5'11 but then again, beggars aren't choosers.

I prefer girls that are in the range of 5'6-5'8 so slightly above average. I hate too tall or too short.

I don't have a problem with tall girls as long as they are built right, not like refrigerators. Very visual, so more to dive into, and enjoy. But, my preference is 5' nothing micro girls, because they respond to masculinity, and destroying them would just rock. For kid's sake, tall chick would be better although it really is a coin toss. My uncle is huge, and he married a micro stacey. My cousin is a 5'10" lanklet, and my female cousin is a heavyset, big boned girl. I feel bad for both. Marrying a tall chick is no garantee of good male offspring.

Short but not womanlet

I like both. I bet it is fun to toss small girl around and dominate her. However, I'd prefer to have kids with a tall woman.

Just look at this fucking poll, it's almost exactly 50-50. You really can't lose in this life if you were born with a vagina.

Meanwhile millions of manlets are suffering in hell because not a single woman "prefers" their height.

Only tall, if i ever get to reproduce, i don't want my son to live a nightmare being 5'7 - 5'10 manlet.

Short girls annoy me, maybe it's because my sister is short and she's a bitch idk.

I'm turbo-manlet so even what some would consider short girls would height-mog me. Any foid shorter than me would look like a dwarf and that's not what I'm attracted to, as hypocritical as it may be. Also:
I want them to be taller than me so our offspring are less likely to suffer they way I did.
For a gf I like short girls but if I'd have to get married I'd pick a girl my height or taller so I don't risk having manlet kids.
Only tall, if i ever get to reproduce, i don't want my son to live a nightmare being 5'7 - 5'10 manlet.

dont care just be normal weight

Tall by far. Shorties are subhuman

Tall girls are slightly more attractive but I'm short so my chances with them are even smaller than my already minuscule chances with shorter girls.

Being with a model-tier 6 foot tall plus girl would be heaven.
One can dream.

There should be a "no preference" option. I only have two preferences, that they have a great ass, and they don't have roast beef flaps.

Yes, thank you.

Tall or short is fine.

Thank you. Please.

Short girls create manlets, give me an Amazon.

Lots of tallfags. I'd take anyone, unlike these choosy fakefucks

I don't really care. I guess 5'7" or so is ideal, but it's such an unimportant thing it's not worth talking about.

Ill take either, it doesn't matter

Tall girls have that model likeness to them. Long legs, long torso, etc.

Short girls I guess have that petiteness likeness to them

Benefits to both

At the end of the day a vagina is a vagina

I prefer the aesthetic of tall, model-esque girls. how tall are victorias secret models? That's the ideal height for me. I love long skinny legs and lithe figures. Short girls have stubby legs and they tend to look stocky even when they're skinny. But in reality I'd probably prefer a short girl just because I'm short myself and it would be awkward to date someone taller than me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.