Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[POLL] What level Brocel are you?

What level Brocel are you?

• Total voters
asdf1234

asdf1234

goodbye says asdf day 1 account
How Brocel are you to fellow cels?

I have a secret agenda and so do a couple of Incels, do you really trust us ;)?

ngl, but ALL of us would leave this site and enjoy our stacy if for some reason we were able to get one.
I'll always have empathy with incels but I think it wouldn't go as far as sharing her etc.

idkwattodowithlife said:
secret agenda 

Yeah, everybody knows here that you want to convert us to become fags.

Brocel to some.

Some don't want a bro or anything positive.

There are a lot of faggots yelling fakecel and lots of infighting.

Many would sell me out in an instant for some pussy.

So some of you are OK, but the levels of faggotry are rampant at times.

@Sub8Hate

Okay, give an example of an ultimatum and i'll tell you if I'll take it.

Did all that brocel thing start after you posted motivational speech in my thread? Lmao but yea brocel for life *cuntfist*

alsalsk said:
@Sub8Hate

Okay, give an example of an ultimatum and i'll tell you if I'll take it.

An ultimatum for what? I don't really understand your request.

@Weed I was saying Brocel back in r/incels, it came to me as an idea for if I ever wanted to change usernames.

And if anything, I hope my Brocel talk will get Incels to stick up for each other in real life. I used to make posts about how ugly people would suck up to good looking people and punch down on other Incels, I'm hoping to break that cycle.

@Sub8Hate well, you said many would sell you out in an instant and others have also said how Incels would betray other Incels for Stacy Pussy, so I began thinking about to what extent if would take for me to betray Brocels. Like, would I dox a brocel to get with a Stacy? It would depend on if doxxing the incel would really fuck up his life etc.

Legit. We need sympathy and empathy for each other

alsalsk said:
@Weed I was saying Brocel back in r/incels, it came to me as an idea for if I ever wanted to change usernames.

And if anything, I hope my Brocel talk will get Incels to stick up for each other in real life. I used to make posts about how ugly people would suck up to good looking people and punch down on other Incels, I'm hoping to break that cycle.

@Sub8Hate well, you said many would sell you out in an instant and others have also said how Incels would betray other Incels for Stacy Pussy, so I began thinking about to what extent if would take for me to betray Brocels. Like, would I dox a brocel to get with a Stacy? It would depend on if doxxing the incel would really fuck up his life etc.

WTF you shouldn't be snitching at all. 

Incels sometimes, I'm fucking telling ya, sheesh.

Lonecel, but I wouldn't backstab anyone. Not in my nature.

FeminismsCancer said:
ngl, but ALL of us would leave this site and enjoy our stacy if for some reason we were able to get one.
I'll always have empathy with incels but I think it wouldn't go as far as sharing her etc.

If I manage to leave inceldom, I'll never leave, I would at least lurk

The blackpills are needed

Incel groups are one of the few online communities where I've never experienced that any forms of friendships or interpersonal relationships develop. Most people here are way too bitter to feel sympathy with anyone and are just killing time or pushing their personal agenda.

Brocel to the ones whose names I remember.

Sub8Hate said:
alsalsk said:
WTF you shouldn't be snitching at all.
Incels sometimes, I'm fucking telling ya, sheesh.
Well I mean, if the Incels like 50, lives in a country with 100% freedom of speech and wont get arrested/get fired, does it even matter?

I would never dox people if it actually damaged their reputation. And the on;y reason I'll do the former is to get with Prime Stacy and then send nudes back to the person I in this imaginary scenario doxxed.

jagged0 is a homosexual

fuckin faggot, he'll never fulfil his dream of seducing an incel to be gay with him
and its hurting him
hurting him big time

Sparky said:
Brocel to some incels (probably most incels tbh). Would help them if I could but sadly, many of them can’t be helped which is heartbreaking to watch.

The “elitists” who deny the fact that normie tier looking men can also struggle (especially in the anglosphere) and condemn mentalcel as fakecels for something they can’t help can fuck off though.

This is me exactly. 

The infighting and unwarranted insults are barriers to the kind of brotherhood we should have. I've seen legitimately ugly incels be accused of being fakecel, all so some bitchcel could get his jollies off bullying someone like he was back in high school. It's a dangerous cycle. But, I have no tolerance for the witch hunts.

I just aint friendly with racistcels.

KilluminoidBR said:

Me neither. But some are convinced that being white or black means pussy is easier to come by. They forget that face trumps race.

vargstrike said:
KilluminoidBR said:
Me neither. But some are convinced that being white or black means pussy is easier to come by. They forget that face trumps race.
You're saying a chinese or indian guy with good face will out do a white or black guy with worse face?

Brocel to some. I think a lot of incels have let the bitterness and rejection get to their hearts and turned them into legitimately bad people. I am sympathetic to all, but I honestly dont think I'd want to make friends with all of you.

I like all kinds of cels except traitorcels.

I like all of my fellow incels, you guys are some of the only people I can relate to.